MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017 Notification released. Know Maharashtra PSC Police Sub Inspector Vacancy Details. Apply Online for Maharashtra Police SI Bharti 2017 before the last date through www.mpsc.gov.in. Refer Maharashtra Public Service Commission PSI Eligibility, Dates, Application Form, How to Apply, Selection Process, Pay Scale, etc. from the below sections.
- 1 MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017 @ www.mpsc.gov.in
- 2 Maharashtra PSC PSI Jobs Notification 2017 | PSI Vacancy in Maharashtra
- 2.1 MPSC Police Sub Inspector Vacancy Details @ www.mpsc.gov.in
- 2.1.1 MPSC PSI Main Exam Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 2.1.2 How to Apply for Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017
- 2.1.3 MPSC Notification 2017 Application Fee
- 2.1.4 Selection Process for Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector Bharti 2017
- 2.1.5 Salary Offered for MPSC PSI Notification 2017
- 2.1 MPSC Police Sub Inspector Vacancy Details @ www.mpsc.gov.in
MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017 @ www.mpsc.gov.in
Are you a resident of Maharashtra State who is in search of Police Jobs in Maharashtra Public Service Commission? If so, you are at the right place. We are here with a Latest Employment News of this week. The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (Maharashtra PSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India. Generally, MPSC shortlists applicants for Civil Service Jobs Maharashtra State. The Officials of Maharashtra Public Service Commission has recently published a Recruitment Notification under Advt. no. 04/ 17. Candidates who have a desire to get a State Government Job should register themselves for MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017 in Online mode.
Also, download MPSC Police SI Syllabus PDF
As per the Official Notification 2017, Maharashtra Public Service Commission is going to recruit 750 Police Sub Inspectors. The Online Application Form for this Sarkari Naukri will be available from 18th May 2017 to 01st June 2017. Candidates can apply online for Maharashtra PSC Sub Inspector Jobs 2017 through Official website, i,e. www.mpsc.gov.in before the last date. We have provided the complete information of Police Sub Inspector Recruitment in Maharashtra 2017 like Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Process to Apply, Selection Process, Salary Offered, etc. in the below sections.
Also, download MPSC PSI Previous Papers PDF
Maharashtra PSC PSI Jobs Notification 2017 | PSI Vacancy in Maharashtra
|Name of the Conducting Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Job Designation||Police Sub Inspector|
|Total Number of Vacant Posts||750 Posts|
|Category of Job||State Government Job|
|Location of Job||Across Maharashtra State|
|Details of Eligibility||Refer Official Advertisement|
|Mode of Application Form||Online mode|
|Application Fee|| For General/ OBC Category candidates – Rs. 423/-
For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates – Rs. 323/-
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination & Interview|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- along with Rs. 4,300/- Grade Pay|
|Date of release of Advertisement||May 18, 2017|
|Starting date to fill Online Application Form||18th May 2017|
|MPSC PSI Application Form Last Date 2017||1st June 2017|
|Date of Written Exam||June 24, 2017|
MPSC Police Sub Inspector Vacancy Details @ www.mpsc.gov.in
|S No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||MPSC Police Sub Inspector Main Exam, 2017||750 Jobs|
MPSC PSI Main Exam Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for Maharashtra PSC Police Sub Inspector Jobs 2017, candidates need to satisfy the minimum conditions of Eligibility as specified below.
- The minimum Age to apply for MPC PSI Recruitment 2017 is 18 years.
- To know the information regarding Maximum Age, applicants can see the Official Advertisement.
Educational Qualification for MPSC Police SI Vacancy 2017
Applicants who are interested in applying for MPSC Police Sub Inspector Notification 2017 must have completed their Graduation from any approved Institute/ University.
How to Apply for Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017
Individuals who are eligible to apply for MPSC Police Sub Inspector Notification 2017 should submit the Application Form before the last date. Candidates who submit the Online Application Form after the due date will not be considered to take part in MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017.
- Applicants must visit the MPSC Official website, i.e. www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Then, candidates must go to the “Recent Announcements/ News” Section.
- Now, individuals need to click on the Appropriate link of Official Advertisement of MPSC Jobs 2017.
- The Advt. will be downloaded by itself.
- Candidates must have a look at the Advertisement carefully.
- Aspirants should check whether they are eligible or not for MPSC Vacancies 2017.
- All the eligible candidates need to click on the Link named as “Apply Online for MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017”.
- Then, applicants must fill all the required details in the Application Form.
- Candidates should also upload the Scanned Images of Signature and Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- Remit the requisite amount of MPSC Police Sub Inspector Application Fee depending on your category either through SBI Challan or Online mode.
- Finally, click on submit button and take a print of a hard copy of the Application Form for future use.
MPSC Notification 2017 Application Fee
In order to get their Application Form of PSI Recruitment in Maharashtra 2017 submitted, candidates need to pay a certain amount of Application Fee. The Application Fee for each category is given below.
- For individuals who belong to General/ OBC Category, the Application Fee is Rs. 423/-.
- Contenders who belong to SC/ ST Category need to pay an Application Fee of Rs. 323/-.
Selection Process for Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector Bharti 2017
Candidates who have successfully applied for MPSC Police Sub Inspector vacancies 2017 will be selected based on their presentation/ performance in the following rounds.
- Written Exam
Salary Offered for MPSC PSI Notification 2017
Individuals who get selected for Maharashtra PSC PSI Recruitment 2017 will be paid Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,300/-.
Important Dates for Maharashtra PSC PSI Vacancy 2017
|Advertisement Release Date||18th May 2017|
|Online Application Form Starting date||18th May 2017|
|Last date for the submission of Application Form||01st June 2017|
|Date of Written Exam||24th June 2017|
Help line/ Contact Details for MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC),
Telephone Number: 022 – 22795900, 022 – 22795971, 022 – 22821646,
Fax No.: 022 – 22880524,
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details/ queries regarding MPSC PSI Recruitment 2017, applicants must visit our website, www.sarkariresults.io on a regular basis. Aspirants can also receive Free Job Alerts by staying updated on our website.
Download Maharashtra Public Service Commission PSI Official Advt.