MPSC STI Admit Card 2018 Download link will be activated soon. Collect MPSC Sales Tax Inspector & Assistant Section Officer Hall Ticket 2018 from the official site www.mpsc.gov.in Check the Maharashtra Public Service Commission STI Exam Date. Get Details on Maharashtra PSC ASO Call Letter 2018.
- 1 MPSC STI Admit Card Download 2018
- 1.1 Brief Info on MPSC ASO Hall Ticket 2018 | Maha PSC STI Call Letter
- 1.2 Download Maharashtra PSC ASO & STI Call Letter 2018 for Prelims & Mains Exam
- 1.3 MPSC STI and ASO Exam Date 2018 – Important Dates
- 1.4 MPSC Sales Tax Inspector & Assistant Section Officer Exam Pattern 2018
- 1.5 www.mpsc.gov.in STI Admit Card Download Process
- 1.6 Details Enclosed on MPSC Admit Card of ASO and STI Exam 2018
- 1.7 List ID Proofs to Carry to the Centre Along with MPSC STI/ASO Hall Ticket 2018
- 2 Maharashtra PSC Sales Tax Inspector Hall Ticket 2017
- 2.1 MPSC STI Admit Card 2017 @ www.mpsc.gov.in
- 2.2 MPSC STI Exam 2017 Notification | www.mpsc.gov.in Sales Tax Inspector Admit Card 2017
- 2.3 Why is it Important to carry MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Admit Card 2017 to the Exam Centre?
- 2.4 How can I Download Maharashtra PSC Sales Tax Inspector Admit Card? mpsc.gov.in
MPSC STI Admit Card Download 2018
Good News for the Candidates who are applied for the MPSC STO & ASO Recruitment 2018. In this article, we have provided the direct link to Download Maharashtra PSC Sales Tax Officer Exam Admit Card 2018 for the sake of the candidates. Hence, the candidates by entering the login details like Application Number/ Registration ID and Date of Birth or Password to get the MPSC Admit Card 2018 through the attached link. Also, find the simple procedure to fetch MPSC STI Admit Card 2018 from the official web portal. Therefore, we suggested that the contenders make use of the following links and procedure while downloading www.mpsc.gov.in STI & ASO Hall Ticket 2018 to get it easily.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission is going to conduct the Written examination for 160 Sales Tax Inspector (STI) and Assistant Section Officer Posts. Applicants have to Download MPSC STI Admit Card 2018 to appear for the Examination on the scheduled dates. Maharashtra PSC Board will hold the Exam in the Upcoming Dates. Individuals who are preparing for the Written Exam are advised to Download Maharashtra PSC Sales Tax Inspector Hall Ticket 2018 from the official portal. Go through next sections, to check the required information regarding the MPSC ASO Admit Card/ Call Letter 2018.
Brief Info on MPSC ASO Hall Ticket 2018 | Maha PSC STI Call Letter
|MPSC Assistant Section Officer/ Sales Tax Inspector Admit Card|
|Exam Conducting Board Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Name of Posts||Sales Tax Inspector (STI) and Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Posts|
|Total No of Vacancies||160|
|MPSC STI/ASO Application form submission Starting Date||13th July 2018|
|Last Date to Submit MPSC STI Online Application 2018||27th July 2018|
|Job Category||Maharashtra State Govt Jobs|
|Mode of the Exam||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam (Prelims & Mains) and Physical Endurance Test|
|MPSC ASO 2018 Exam Date||6th October 2018|
|Maharashtra PSC STI Examination Date||30th September 2018|
|Name of the Category||Admit Card|
|MPSC STI Admit Card 2018 Release Date||Update Soon|
[ Check Updates on Sarkari Naukri 2018 ]
Download Maharashtra PSC ASO & STI Call Letter 2018 for Prelims & Mains Exam
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has published a recruitment notification for filling 160 vacancies for the posts of Sales Tax Inspector (STI) and Assistant Section Officer (ASO). Therefore, eligible and interested candidates can apply for this MPSC Recruitment 2018 on or before the due date. After completion of the application process, the officials will publish the MPSC STI Admit Card 2018 on its authenticated portal. So, the applicants who want to participate in the Assistant Section Officer and Sales Tax Inspector Prelims & Mains Examination have to get the MPSC Hall Ticket 2018.
The participants without Maharashtra PSC ASO Call Letter 2018 will not be permitted into the exam hall. So, every test taker must carry www.mpsc.gov.in STI ASO Admit Card to the test venue. Also, bring One ID proof along with Maharashtra Public Service Commission STI Hall Ticket to the examination centre without fail. Check the list of documents which have to carry to the examination venue in the below sections of this Sarkari Naukri Result page.
[ Download MPSC PSI Exam Hall Ticket 2018 ]
MPSC STI and ASO Exam Date 2018 – Important Dates
- Maha PSC STI/ASO Application Form Submission Starting Date: 13th July 2018
- Ending Date for MPSC STI Apply Online: 27th July 2018
- MPSC STI Admit Card Release Date: Update Soon
- MPSC ASO Exam Date: 6th October 2018
- Maha PSC Sales Tax Inspector Exam Date: 30th September 2018
MPSC Sales Tax Inspector & Assistant Section Officer Exam Pattern 2018
In this section, the applicants can check the MPSC Exam Pattern for ASO and STI Prelims & Mains. Hence, refer the below Maha PSC STI ASO Test Pattern to get an idea about the upcoming exam paper pattern.
MPSC STI & ASO Prelims Exam Pattern 2018
|S. No||Type of the Exam||Topics/ Subjects||Total No. of Questions||Total Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Intelligence||100||100||1 Hr|
Maharashtra PSC STI/ Asst Section Officer Mains Pattern 2018
|Sl.No||Exam||Paper||Subjects/ Topics Names||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
www.mpsc.gov.in STI Admit Card Download Process
The candidates can follow the stepwise procedure given below to get MPSC ASO Admit Card 2018 simply.
- Initially, go to the Maharashtra Public Service Commission official website that is www.mpsc.gov.in
- Or else, click on the link provided below related to MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Admit Card 2018 Download.
- Now, the MPSC Official homepage will display on th screen.
- Then, look for the MPSC STI Admit Card Download 2018/ Maha PSC ASO Hall Ticket link the for preliminary exam.
- Next, Click on the suitable link.
- After that Enter Registration ID or Password (Date Of Birth) in the empty fields of the MPSC ASO Admit Card login page.
- Later, hit on the “Submit/ Login” button.
- Now, MPSC STI & ASO Hall Ticket/ Admit Card 2018 will be shown.
- Verify, the details on printed on mpsc.gov.in Call Letter 2018 whether correct or not.
- Download MPSC Admit Card 2018 and take the print copy of it.
- Finally, Carry your MPSC ASO Admit Card to the examination venue.
Details Enclosed on MPSC Admit Card of ASO and STI Exam 2018
After completion of the MPSC STI Admit Card 2018 Downloading process, the contenders have to cross check the following details enlisted on it whether correct or not. If any mistakes/ errors are observed then immediately contact the officials to correct them as early as possible.
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Gender (Female/Male)
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Registration Number / Roll Number
- Mother or Father Name
- Category of the Test Taker
- Hall Ticket Number
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Name of the Exam
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Date and Time
- Reporting Time
- Signature of the candidate and exam counsellor
- Important instructions of the examination
- Examination Centre Address
List ID Proofs to Carry to the Centre Along with MPSC STI/ASO Hall Ticket 2018
The exam participants need to carry anyone id proof from the list given below along with the MPSC STI Admit Card 2018 to the examination centre for the verification process.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving Licence
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Bank Passbook
- Ration Card
Maharashtra PSC Sales Tax Inspector Hall Ticket 2017
For the sake of the Candidates, we have collected the piece of information related to Maharashtra PSC Admit Card 2017, STI Exam Dates. In addition, in the below sections of this article, we have tabulated the full-on details about the Exam Scheme for MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Exam 2017. Read out the whole article carefully to know the Release date of MPSC STI Call Letter 2017.
MPSC STI Admit Card 2017 @ www.mpsc.gov.in
|Download Maharashtra PSC Sales Inspector Exam Dates|
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Sales Inspector and Assistant Room Officer Posts|
|No of Vacancies||358 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for MPSC Sales Inspector & Asst Room Officer Posts||27th October 2017|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Interview|
|MPSC Sales & Assistant Room Officer Exam Date||Update soon|
Individuals who are looking for MPSC STI Exam Date & Maharashtra PSC Sales Tax Inspector Hall Ticket Download Date are at the correct place. In the below sections, we have discussed the full-on parameters regarding the Maharashtra PSC STI Exam 2017 Dates, Test Pattern and Syllabus, Model Papers.
<<Also, check: MPSC STI Syllabus 2017>>
MPSC STI Exam 2017 Notification | www.mpsc.gov.in Sales Tax Inspector Admit Card 2017
Earlier, Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) had uploaded the MPSC STI 2017 Exam Notification on the official site mosc.gov.in. In response to this notification, an enormous number of candidates had applied for the MPSC Recruitment 2017 before the closing date 27th October 2017. Maharashtra PSC received a huge number of Applications for the vacant 358 Sales Inspector and Assistant Room Officer Posts.
To shortlist the eligible candidates for the MPSC Exam 2017, the officials will take some time. Within 20 – 30 days, the officials will come out with the Notifications stating the MPSC STI Admit Card 2017 Release Date, Exam date and Exam Centres. After the official release of MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Exam 2017 Hall Ticket, we will update the direct link on our Hall Ticket Page. Meanwhile, get into your exam preparation. Also, make use of the Last 10 years MPSC STI Previous Papers in the Exam Preparation. We will assure you these previous papers will help you in getting a good score in the written examination.
<<Download Last 10 Years MPSC STI Previous Papers>>
Why is it Important to carry MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Admit Card 2017 to the Exam Centre?
It is very important to carry the MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Admit Card 2017 to the examination centre for the identification and verification purposes. The downloaded MPSC Admit Card 2017 holds the following information about the Candidate.
- Exam Date.
- Roll No/ Seat No/ Hall No. of the Examinee.
- Father/ Mother Name.
- Exam Center.
- Register Photo & ID.
- Address of Examination Center.
- Timings/ Shifts of the Exam etc.
The above mentioned details are very important from the Exam Point of view. Moreover, it is mandatory to carry the MPSC STI Admit Card 2017 to the examination centre. Because it is the valid proof that the Examinee had completed the registration process and now is eligible to give the particular Examination on the scheduled date. without the MPSC Hall Ticket 2017 for Assistant Room Officer Exam, the participants cannot write the examination. In addition to the Call Letter, Candidates have to carry one of the ID proof at the exam centre for verification purposes.
- Driving License (DL)
- Voter ID
- Adhaar Card etc.
How can I Download Maharashtra PSC Sales Tax Inspector Admit Card? mpsc.gov.in
- Firat of all, visit the Official site of MPSC Recruitment Portal i.e., www.mpsc.gov.in
- Now, on the home page of MPSC Online Website, search for the Maharashtra PSC STI Pre Hall Ticket 2017.
- Then, you will find a link to Download MPSC Call Letter for 358 STI Pre Exam.
- Later, Click on the relevant link.
- Enter Registration ID or Password or DOB in the dialogue box.
- Later, click on “Submit” button.
- Finally, your MPSC STI Prelims Exam Call Letter 2017 will appear on the PC Screen.
- Check whether the details printed on the admit card are correct or not.
- If correct, take a print out of it for future use.
Maha PSC Assistant Room Officer Exam Admit Card
Along with the mpsc.gov.in STI Hall Ticket 2017, Examination aspirants have to at least one id proof along with them. The ID’s must be in original format. Invigilators at the exam centre will verify the MPSC STI Admit Card 2017. Applicants who don’t carry the Maha PSC STI Admit Card may face some issues at the time of Examination.
Bookmark our SarkariResults page for more information about the MPSC STI Admit Card Release Date and Exam Dates.