NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017 Notification is released by National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development. Apply Online for 108 Assistant Manager & Manager Posts through on or before 10/07/2017 (Grade A), 04/07/2017 (Grade B) through www.nabard.org. Also, you can attain NABARD Recruitment 2017 details like age, qualification in the below area.
- 1 NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online
- 1.1 Latest NABARD Careers 2017 @ www.nabard.org – 108 Group A & B Jobs
- 1.2 www.nabard.org – NABARD Recruitment 2017 Vacancy
- 1.3 Important Dates of NABARD Notification 2017 – 108 Asst Manager & Manager Jobs
NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for 108 Grade A and Grade B Officers Jobs. For participating in the NABARD Vacancy 2017, the candidates should have completed Bachelor Degree. So, all the applicants should read all the instructions and ensure that they are eligible by possessing the required qualification. All of them can apply for NABARD Manager Recruitment 2017 from 16th June 2017 and 19th June 2017. To get post wise details of the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Notification 2017, you can go through the official site through www.nabard.org. Also, we have gathered the brief information and provided in the below sections in a clear-cut manner to help the contenders.
Latest NABARD Careers 2017 @ www.nabard.org – 108 Group A & B Jobs
|National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Group A & B Assistant Manager and Manager Vacancy|
|Name of the Board||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Designation of Job||Manager & Assistant Manager|
|Number of Posts||108 Posts|
|Age Limitation||For Manager: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 35 years
Assistant Manager: Minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Application Fee||For SC/ ST/ PWD Category Candidates: Rs. 150/-
Others: Rs. 900/-
|Selection Process||Preiliminary Examination, Main Exam, and Personal Interview|
|Salary Offered||For Manager Post: Rs. 35,150/- Per Month
Assistant Manager: Rs. 28,150/- Per Month
|Date of Advertisement||16th June 2017|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for Grade A Jobs||19th June 2017|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for Grade B Jobs||16th June 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online for Manager Posts||07th July 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online for Asst Manager Posts||10th July 2017|
|Date for Payment of Online Fee of Asst Manager||19th June 2017 to 10th July 2017|
|Date for Payment of Online Fee of Asst Manager||16th June 2017 to 07th July 2017|
|Phase I (Preliminary) Exam Date||August 2017|
National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development Jobs Eligibility Criteria
According to the NABARD Notification 2017, the candidates should have done the following educational qualification and age limit to apply for the Latest NABARD Job Openings 2017.
NABARD Manager Openings Age Limit
As per the specification in the NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017 Notification, the candidates should have the below age criteria.
- For Assistant Manager Grade A: He/ She must have minimum 21 years and should not exceed 30 years.
- Manager Grade B: The contenders must have 21 years and should not exceed 35 years as on 01st June 2017.
Educational Qualification for NABARD Manager Assistant Manager Posts
- Candidates can apply for the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Jobs if they possess Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks.
You can also check NABARD Manager Assistant Manager Syllabus and Exam Pattern
www.nabard.org – NABARD Recruitment 2017 Vacancy
|S. No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS)||91|
|2||Manager in Grade ‘B’ (RDBS)||17|
Also, willing aspirants can check other Sarkari Naukri 2017 – 18 in India.
NABARD Grade A Notification 2017 – Online Application Form
The willing and eligible contenders can apply for the NABARD Recruitment 2017 before the closing date of online application i.e., 07th July 2017 and 10th July 2017. As mentioned NABARD Grade B Notification 2017, the applicants should read the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Advertisement 2017 before going to apply online. To help the candidates with the search of applying process, we have provided the links to apply online and application process.
Also, you can check NABARD Grade A Previous Papers
How to Apply for NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017
- Firstly, the candidates need to visit the official website of National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development www.nabard.org.
- Now, go to the career section.
- Search NABARD Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Then, read the complete notification carefully.
- If suitable for your desired post, Click on “Apply Online” link.
- Thereafter, fill the application with your relevant data.
- Recheck the NABARD Online application before submission.
- Now, Deposit the application form based on your category.
- Finally, submit the application form on clicking “Submit” Button.
- Take a Printout of the Application and save it for the further process.
NOTE: The Last Date will differ for every Position of NABARD Jobs 2017. So, check the Post wise date at official Notification.
Application Fee for 108 NABARD Manager Assistant Manager Vacancy
Based on their category, the applicants of the NABARD Group A & B Recruitment should pay the application fee as follows.
- For General Category Candidates: Rs. 900/-.
- Other SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 150/-.
Important Dates of NABARD Notification 2017 – 108 Asst Manager & Manager Jobs
|Date of Advertisement||16th June 2017|
|Dates of Grade – A Online Application||19th June 2017 to 10th July 2017|
|Grade B Online Application Dates||16th June 2017 to 07th July 2017|
|Dates of Online Application Fee for Grade A Officers||19th June 2017 to 10th July 2017|
|Grade B Officers Application Fee Payment Dates||16th June 2017 to 07th July 2017|
|Date of Phase I (Prelims) Exam||August 2017|
Selection Process of NABARD Manager Assistant Manager Posts
The applicants who have applied for the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Openings should face the following stages to get a recruit in the NABARD Jobs.
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Pay Scale and Grade Pay for NABARD Vacancies 2017
All the selected candidates in the NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017 will get an impressive salary as follows.
- Manager: Rs. 35,150 to Rs. 50,900/- per month with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,750/-.
- Assistant Manager: Rs. 54,400/- to Rs. 62,400/- Per Month with grade pay of Rs. 2000/-.
Hope the details given in the above NABARD Recruitment 2017 is useful and appropriate for the users. If you want to know more detailed information of theNABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment, go for official notification at www.nabard.org. Also, you can visit Sarkari Result to get more upcoming Sarkari Jobs as we update upcoming news regularly. Thanking You!!!
Help Line/ Contact Details of NABARD Recruitment 2017
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
Plot No. C-21,
Bandra (E) Mumbai – 400051,
Official Website: www.nabard.org