NABARD Assistant Manager 2017 Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern @ www.nabard.org. Let us discuss the Latest NABARD Grade A & B Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2017 now. Make use of the NABARD Grade A & B Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern for a better preparation. If you wish to see your name in the final merit list, try to follow the www.nabard.org NABARD Syllabus 2017.
- 1 NABARD Grade A & B Syllabus 2017 & Exam Pattern
- 1.1 www.nabard.org NABARD Assistant Manager (AM) & Manager Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.2 Download New NABARD Syllabus PDF – Exam Pattern for Assistant Manager
- 1.2.1 NABARD Grade A & B Exam 2017 Syllabus – Reasoning
- 1.2.2 www.nabard.ord Assistant Manager & Manager Syllabus 2017 – English
- 1.2.3 Latest NABARD 2017 Asssitant Manager Exam Syllabus – Descriptive
- 1.2.4 Computer Fundamentals Syllabus for NABARD AM, Manager Exam 2017
- 1.2.5 NABARD Syllabus2017 – Numerical Ability
- 1.2.6 www.nabard.org Grade A & B Syllabus 2017 – General Awareness
NABARD Grade A & B Syllabus 2017 & Exam Pattern
Just a few days a back, the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has released the notification for the recruitment of Grade A & B Officer. In the official notification, the NABARD has clearly stated that it has adopted a new scheme of the Exam pattern and selection process. Hence, first of all, check the Latest NABARD 2017 Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Grade A & B Posts before getting into the preparation.
www.nabard.org NABARD Assistant Manager (AM) & Manager Exam Pattern 2017
|Latest National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Grade A & B Exam Pattern 2017|
|Phase I||Phase II||Phase III|
|Assistant Manager (Grade A)||Preliminary Exam – 200 Marks||Mains Exam – 200 Marks (2 Papers)||Interview – 25 Marks|
|Manager (Grade B)||Preliminary Exam – 200 Marks||Mains Exam – 200 Marks (3 Papers)||Interview – 40 Marks|
- The Prelims exam is a common online test for both National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Grade A & B posts.
- NABARD 2017 Mains Exam for Assistant Manager Posts includes 2 Papers Only.
- While NABARD Assistant 2017 Mains Exam will comprise of 3 Papers. Out of which, 2 papers are common for both Grade A & B Posts.
NABARD Grade A & B (Asst Manager & Manager) Prelims Exam Pattern 2017
|Sl. No||Exam Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Part I||Objective Type||Reasoning||40||40||2 hr|
|Part II||Objective Type||Economic & Social issues||–||25|
|Agriculture & Rural Development||–||25|
- Prelims Exams is conducted in two phases ie., Part I & Part II
- Part I is objective type test containing questions from Reasoning, English Language, Computer Knowledge, Aptitude
- Part II is also an objective type test frames questions on Economic & Social Issues, Agriculture & Rural Development.
- The Exam is conducted for a total of 200 Marks.
- The Duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
|Note: Qualified individuals in the Prelims Exam are allowed to attend the Mains Exam. The Marks scored in the Prelims Exam won’t be taken for final selection.|
NABARD Assistant Manager & Manager (Grade A & B) Mains Exam Pattern 2017
|Sl No||Subject Name||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|Paper I (for Both Manager & Asst Manager Posts)||Descriptive English||100||1 hr 30 minutes.|
|Paper II (for Both Manager & Asst Manager Posts)||Economic & Social Issues and Agriculture & Rural Development||100||1 hr 30 minutes|
|Paper III (Only for Managers)||Analytical Paper on Development Economics||100||1 hr 30 minutes|
- The Mains examination will be conducted to test the Candidate’s ability in English skills & knowledge about agriculture & economy.
- In the NABARD Mains Exam, there are 2 papers for Assistant Managers & 3 papers for Managers posts.
NABARD Syllabus 2017 PDF – Exam Dates @ www.nabard.org
|Download NABARD Grade A Exam Old Question Papers|
|Name of the Organization||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Bank|
|Total No of Vacant Posts||117 Posts|
|Name of the Examination||NABARD Exam 2017|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Manager, Manager Posts|
|Exam Centers||Across India|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|NABARD Bank Official Website||www.nabard.org|
Is the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Syllabus 2017 & Exam Pattern Important?
Since there is a heavy competition for the Bank Exams, the basic exam level is getting harder day by day. In order to gain the good score in the written test, you must have to start the preparation from beginning itself. This year also, A huge number of Aspirants have applied for this NABARD Recruitment 2017. Keep yourself updated in the race and make use of the updated NABARD Syllabus 2017 for the Assistant Manager & Manager posts. Try to look into the News Syllabus and the test pattern and draw up an effective preparation plan.
Download New NABARD Syllabus PDF – Exam Pattern for Assistant Manager
Candidates are advised to download the NABARD Manager, Asst Manager Syllabus, Previous Papers, and Exam Pattern here on our site sarkariresults.io. We have provided the Direct Link to download the www.nabard.org Grade A & B Exam Syllabus, Test Pattern 2017 on this page. Aspirants can also check the Selection Procedure and Topic wise syllabus here. Keep visiting this portal for the Updated NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus and Exam, pattern.
NABARD Grade A & B Exam 2017 Syllabus – Reasoning
- Number Ranking.
- Number Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Embedded Figures etc.
- Alphabet Series.
- Decision Making.
- Mirror Images.
- Blood Relations.
- Non-Verbal Series.
www.nabard.ord Assistant Manager & Manager Syllabus 2017 – English
- Antonyms etc.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Error Correction.
- Cloze Test.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Fill in the Blanks.
Latest NABARD 2017 Asssitant Manager Exam Syllabus – Descriptive
- Report / Letter Writing.
Computer Fundamentals Syllabus for NABARD AM, Manager Exam 2017
- MS Word – Word Processing.
- Operating System.
- Internet Usage etc.
- Computer Software.
- MS Power-Point – Presentation.
- MS Excel – Spread Sheets.
NABARD Syllabus2017 – Numerical Ability
- Computer Knowledge Syllabus
- Data Interpretation etc.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Number System.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Work.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time & Ratio.
- HCF & LCM.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Time and Distance.
www.nabard.org Grade A & B Syllabus 2017 – General Awareness
- Awards and Honors.
- Union Budget.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Books and Authors.
- Banking Awareness.
- International & National Organizations.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Five Year Plans.
- Countries & Capitals etc.
- Important Days.
NABARD Assistant Manager, Manager 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Taking the reference of this NABARD Syllabus 2017 pdf and the exam pattern, start your preparation from this point of time. We have also the best collection of the last 10 years NABARD Previous Papers. Try to download the www.nabard.ord Old year Question Papers with an ease via sarkariresults.io.