Naval Dockyard Mumbai Tradesman Syllabus 2017 Pdf is available now. Download Updated Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Syllabus. View NDY Mumbai Group C Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Go through the entire article and find complete Syllabus of Naval Dockyard TMM 2017.
- 1 Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Syllabus 2017
- 1.1 Download Naval Dockyard Mumbai Tradesman Syllabus Pdf – indiannavy.nic.in
- 1.2 Indian Navy Syllabus 2017 | NDY Mumbai Tradesman Mate Exam Pattern
- 1.2.1 Naval Dockyard Mumbai Group C (Tradesman Mate) Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.2.2 Naval Dockyard Mumbai Tradesman Mate Syllabus
Candidates who have applied for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 for 384 Tradesman Mate (Group C) Posts will be searching for the Exam Syllabus. For such candidates, we provided Complete Naval Dockyard Mumbai Tradesman Syllabus 2017. The Syllabus of Tradesman Mate is very important for the exam appearing candidates. So download the Indian Navy Syllabus for Tradesman Mate and start preparation for the exam as early as possible.
By the Indian Navy Tradesman Mate Syllabus, candidates will get an idea about the scheme of the test. And also can know which topics have to read and what to avoid for the NDY Mumbai Group C Exam. Therefore download the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Tradesman Syllabus 2017 Pdf from the below Sections. For more details, go to the official site i.e., www.indiaqnnavy.gov.in.
|Indian Navy Tradesman Mate (Group C) Syllabus|
|Organisation Name||Indian Navy, Naval Dockyard Mumbai|
|Total No. of Vacancies||384 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Group C /Tradesman Mate|
|Starting date to Fill Online application||1st May 2017|
|Last date to submit the application form||20th May 2017|
|Job Category||Central Govt (Defence Jobs)|
|Work Location||Mumbai, India|
People who are going to attend the Tradesman Mate Examination must be aware of complete Syllabus. In this Article, we have provided each and every topic covered under the Indian Navy Group C Tradesman Mate Syllabus. So it will help you in the exam preparation as well in the examination to score good marks. The Naval Dockyard Mumbai Tradesman Syllabus plays the main role to crack the examination easily. Furthermore, details regarding the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Tradesman Mate Syllabus go to the official site www.indiannavy.nic.in.
Candidates who are going to start the exam preparation must check the Exam pattern. Through the Indian Navy Exam pattern, they will get an idea of the examination and also the structure of question Paper. From this test pattern, you can guess the important topics from which the questions will be asked in the examination. It contains the Subjects, No. of Questions, Maximum Marks etc. So have a look at the below table and plan according to it.
|SL. NO||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|1.||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
- Indian Navy Mumbai Tradesman Mate Exam is conducted for 100 Marks.
- The Exam Paper having 4 Sections namely Reasoning, English, Numerical Aptitude & General Awareness.
- From Each Section, 25 questions will be asked.
- For Each Section 25 Marks is allotted.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
The Indian Navy Group C Syllabus includes the following sections which mentioned below.
- General Awareness.
- General English.
- Numerical Aptitude.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning.
In General Awareness Section, questions are asked about India and its neighboring countries, especially from the following topics.
- Economic Scene.
- General Policy including Indian Constitution and Scientific research.
- Problems Solving
- Space Visualisation
- Relation Concepts
- Similarities and differences.
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Decision making
- Symbols and their relationship
- Arithmetical Computation
- Non-Verbal Series
- Visual Memory
- Abilities to deal with abstract ideas Symbols
- Other Analytical Functions.
- Understanding of English Language.
- Vocabulary and usage.
- Sentence Structure
- And it’s correct usage.
- Number Systems.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Ratio and Time.
- Relationship between numbers
- Time and Work.
- Ratios and Proportions.
Therefore the above provided Naval Dockyard Mumbai Tradesman Syllabus is an official Syllabus issued by the Indian Navy Recruitment team. So, check the complete Indan Navy Syllabus for Group C (Tradesman Mate) and Prepare well for the Examination. Candidates can also check the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Exam Syllabus & Pattern for Tradesman Mate. For more information regarding the Indian Navy Exam for Group C like Previous Papers, Admit Card, Exam Dates, Result, Cut off etc., you can keep in touch with us through www.sarkariresults.io.