NIELIT Admit Card 2017 download link will be soon available here. Candidates who have applied for 340 Scientist B, Scientific/Technical Assistant Jobs and willing to appear for the exam can check here. Enter the application number and date of birth to download NIELIT Scientist B Call Letter 2017 through online.
- 1 NIELIT Admit Card 2017
- 1.1 NIELIT Scientist B Admit Card 2017 – Details
- 1.2 www.nielit.gov.in Admit Card Release Date
- 1.3 NIELIT Recruitment 2017 – Scientist B, Scientific/Technical Assistant Posts
- 1.4 Download NIELIT Technical Assistant Admit Card @ recruitment.nielit.gov.in
- 1.5 nielit Exam Pattern 2017-18
- 1.6 How to download NIELIT Hall Ticket 2017 @ recruitment.nielit.gov.in
NIELIT Admit Card 2017
Are you looking for the direct link to download NIELIT Scientist B Admit card 2017? National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) is going to release the admit card through online mode.
The admit cards are available only for the successfully registered candidates. Admit Card is the compulsory document for the candidates to appear for the written test as it contains the information such as exam center & address exam date, roll number, instructions for the exam, etc. So, applicants must be able to download www.nielit.gov.in Admit Card 2017 by entering the Application Number and DOB through the official website. We will soon provide here the direct link to download the call letters for written test and interview for the convenience purpose of the candidates.
NIELIT Scientist B Admit Card 2017 – Details
|NIELIT Exam Date 2017|
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Name of the Posts||Scientist B, Scientific/Technical Assistant Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||340 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Admit card Availability date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
www.nielit.gov.in Admit Card Release Date
|NIELIT Admit Card Download Date|
|Availability of Admit card for Written Exam||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Interview Call Letter Download date||Update Soon|
|Conduct of Interview||Notify Soon|
NIELIT Recruitment 2017 – Scientist B, Scientific/Technical Assistant Posts
Recently, National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology has released NIELIT Recruitment 2017 Notification to fill 340 Scientist B, Scientific/Technical Assistant Posts. Candidates who are interested to apply for the above vacancies have submitted the application forms through online. The application forms are still available through online up to 28th August 2017. So, candidates who are willing to apply can submit the online form as soon as possible.
After the successful receiving of the application forms, the written exam is conducted by the officials on behalf of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (Meity). Based on the performance in the exam, they will recruit the eligible and qualified candidates for Scientist B, Scientific/Technical Assistant Posts in National Informatics Center (NIC). To appear for the written exam, candidates have to download recruitment.nielit.gov.in Scientist B Admit Card 2017 by entering the application number and DOB through online.
Download NIELIT Technical Assistant Admit Card @ recruitment.nielit.gov.in
After downloading NIELIT Admit Card 2017, candidates can check the details such as time to reach the exam center, allowing time into the exam hall, time allotted for the paper, do’s and don’ts of the exam. Without the admit card, candidates are not allowed into the exam hall. Also, take the printout of NIELIT Scientist B Admit Card 2017 and keep it in the safe place till the completion of the recruitment process.
Details printed on NIELIT Admit Card/Call Letter 2017
- Roll number
- Duration of the Exam
- Name & Address of the Exam center
- Instructions to the candidates.
Documents to carry for NIELIT Scientist B Exam 2017
- Voter Card issued by Election Commission of India
- Driving License issued by RTO/RTA
- PAN Card issued by Income Tax Department
- Nationalized Bank Passbook with Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
It is better for the candidates to carry any of the above documents along with NIELIT Technical Assistant Admit Card 2017. As candidates who are having valid photo ID along with the admit card are only allowed into examination center.
nielit Exam Pattern 2017-18
- The written exam is of OMR based and objective type.
- NIELIT Scientist B Exam paper consists of 120 objective type questions comprising of 60 questions from computer science and 60 questions from Generic Area. The Generic Area comprises of Logical, analytical reasoning capabilities, Quantitative and qualitative abilities, General Awareness and aptitude.
- Each question carries one mark.
- There is negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
The minimum percentage to qualify the written exam varies from category to category as follows.
- General: 50%
- OBC: 40%
- SC/ST: 30%
How to download NIELIT Hall Ticket 2017 @ recruitment.nielit.gov.in
- Firstly, visit the official website recruitment.nielit.gov.in or click on the direct link attached below.
- The home page of the official website will appear on the screen.
- On the homepage, search for the related download link “NIELIT Scientist B Admit card 2017“.
- Enter the application number and date of birth in the required fields.
- Click on the submit button.
- Your NIELIT Admit card 2017 will display on the desktop.
- Download & save the admit card on the computer screen.
- Take the printout of the hall ticket for future reference.
We have provided here the details regarding NIELIT Admit Card 2017 only for the reference purpose of the candidates. For further information regarding the notification, stay tuned to our page. Also, get latest Sarkari Naukari notifications through our site sarkariresults.io.