ONGC Recruitment 2018 for Graduate Trainee in Engineering and Geosciences posts through Gate 2018 has started. Interested and eligible contenders can apply online for 1032 ONGC Jobs 2018. The online application link opens on 16th April 2018 and closes on 3rd May 2018. Refer Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd Notification 2018 for full details like eligibility, selection, etc.
- 1 ONGC Graduate Trainee Notification 2018 – ongcindia.com
- 1.1 Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2018-19
- 1.2 ONGC Vacancy 2018 Details | 1032 Latest Govt Jobs in India
- 1.3 ONGC India Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria | ongcindia.com Recruitment
- 1.4 ongcindia.com Geologist Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- 1.5 How to Apply for ONGC Jobs 2018 | ongcindia.com online form
ONGC Graduate Trainee Notification 2018 – ongcindia.com
|ONGC India Careers|
|Name of the Company||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Job Role||AEE, Chemist, Geologist, Geophysicist, Material Management, Programming Officer, Transport Officer|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting date to apply for ONGC Jobs||16th April 2018|
|Last date to fill ONGC online form||3rd May 2018|
|Job Type||Sarkari Naukri|
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2018-19
Here is the latest employment news for the candidates looking for Latest Govt Jobs. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited board have published a new notification for recruitment of Graduate Trainee at E-1 level in Engineering and Geo-Sciences Posts through Gate-2018. The board is looking for young, dynamic and energetic aspirants to fill 1032 vacancies. By conducting ONGC Recruitment 2018 drive, the selection committee will fill various posts. So, the applicants who are going to appear in GATE-2018 can apply for ONGC Jobs 2018. The board consider only online mode applications. Hence, fill the online application forms before 3rd May 2018.
ONGC Careers: The applicants holding graduate degree can apply for ONGC Recruitment through Gate 2018. We suggest the applying candidates check their eligibility before going to fill the online form because only eligible aspirants will be called for the selection process. Mainly, the selection of aspirants for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Jobs 2018 is made based on the scores of Gate exam. For further more details about ONGC India Notification 2018 such as vacancies, educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply, pay scale, fee, etc. go through the article.
ONGC Vacancy 2018 Details | 1032 Latest Govt Jobs in India
|SNo.||Job Role||No. of Posts|
|1||AEE (Cementing) – Mechanical||11|
|2||AEE (Cementing) – Petroleum||01|
|5||AEE (Drilling) – Mechanical||129|
|7||AEE (Drilling) – Petroleum||08|
|14||AEE (Production) – Mechanical||76|
|15||Materials Management Officer||49|
|16||AEE (Production) – Production||46|
|17||AEE (Production) – Chemical||101|
For category wise vacancy details, kindly visit Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd Notification 2018.
ONGC India Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria | ongcindia.com Recruitment
Interested applicants going to apply for ONGC India Recruitment 2018 through Gate are advised to ensure their eligibility. Check below sections like age limit and educational qualification to verify your eligibility for ONGC latest Jobs.
Educational qualification for ONGC AEE Posts
The aspirant possessing the following qualification are only eligible to fill the ONGC Recruitment 2018 through Gate.
- AEE Posts (except Reservoir) – Graduate Engineering Degree in any respective discipline from any recognised university with minimum 60% marks.
- AEE (Reservoir) – Post Graduation degree in respective subject with 60% marks.
- Chemist Posts – Post Graduate in chemistry with minimum 60% marks from any approved university.
Go through official ONGC India Notification 2018 for post wise educational qualification details
Age Limit for ongcindia.com Recruitment 2018 for Engineers Freshers
The maximum age limit of the aspirant should be as mentioned below to apply for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2018. However, age relaxation apples to special community candidates as per the rules of the company.
- For AEE (Drilling/ Cementing) Posts – 28 years
- For other posts – 30 years
ongcindia.com Geologist Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
The final selection of aspirants for ONGC Chemist Jobs 2018 based on the marks secured by them in following phases.
- GATE 2018 Score
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd Jobs 2018 Pay Scale details
The selected candidates through ONGC India Recruitment 2018 will be offered attractive pay as per the norms of the board.
How to Apply for ONGC Jobs 2018 | ongcindia.com online form
- Firstly, go to official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, ongcindia.com
- Click on the careers link and select “Recruitment of Graduate Trainees at E-1 level in Engineering & Geo-Sciences posts through GATE-2018” link.
- Then click on online advertisement link and read the instructions carefully.
- If eligible to apply, then click on “Online application process for recruitment of Executives at E1 level in Engineering & Geo-Sciences posts through GATE-2018” link.
- Before going to fill the online application form, deposit the fee in bank.
- Click on the apply online button and continue to fill ONGC online application.
- Finally, take a printout of acknowledgement for further reference.
ONGC Recruitment 2018 through Gate Application Fee
Before going to fill the online application form of ONGC Jobs 2018, the applicants should deposit following non-refundable fee at any branch of State Bank of India.
- For General & OBC candidates – Rs. 299.20/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD aspirants – No Fee
ONGC India Notification 2018 Important Dates
|Submit ONGC online applications from||16th April 2018|
|Last date to submit online applications||3rd May 2018|
|Upload scanned copies of certificates between||10th May 2018 and 22nd May 2018|
|Download interview call letters||10th May 2018 to 22nd May 2018|
|Starting of ONGC Graduate Trainee Interviews||28th May 2018|
The details shared on this page regarding ONGC Recruitment 2018-19, are just for reference purpose. For further more clarifications, refer official notification by the straightforward link given below. Also, do follow Sarkari Results page for latest govt job notifications, model papers, syllabus, etc.
Official Website: ongcindia.com