Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 notification is out today. This OFB Recruitment is for filling 4824 Trade/ IEs Group C/Semiskilled tradesman/labour jobs in various trades. Indian Ordnance factories are inviting online applications through www.ofb.gov.in. Everyone should perform Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 apply online option including the Ex. Trade Apprentices also on or before the last date i.e., 19/06/2017.
- 1 Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 for 4824 Trade & Labour Jobs
- 1.1 OFB Vacancy Details – Ordnance Factory Notification 2017
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for OFB Semi Skilled Tradesman jobs
- 1.3 Important Dates of OFB Semi Skilled Grade C Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 How to Apply for OFB Recruitment 2017 for Semi Skilled Group C jobs
Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 for 4824 Trade & Labour Jobs
Are in search of Ordnance factory jobs? If yes, you have a good news here. Because the OFB has released the latest recruitment notification about 1842 jobs. This New OFB Recruitment 2017 notification is for tradesman and Group C labour vacancy. All matriculates with NTC/NTA certification can apply for these OFB jobs. As the last date to fill the Ordnance Factory online application form is 19th June 2017, the OF recruitment board will not accept the application after that particular date. Don’t wait till the closing date and apply from 29/05/2017 to avoid complication of server problems.
OFB Vacancy Details – Ordnance Factory Notification 2017
|Jobs Designation||Vacancy count|
|Semi Skilled Grade Industrial Employees (IEs) Group C Jobs / Tradesmen||4824|
Eligibility Criteria for OFB Semi Skilled Tradesman jobs
Candidates should ensure the required eligibility conditions as per designation. Because the selection will be purely based on the fulfillment of eligibility.
For Semi-skilled workmen: Matriculation and National Trade or apprentice certificates issued by the NCVT (National Council of Vocational Training)
Labour: 10th Class
For ex-servicemen: Technicians along with Class I, II, III Qualification equivalent to NAC.
Age Limit for Ordnance Factory Vacancy for Industrial Employees (IEs) Group C in different trades
The Age limit will be 18 to 32 years and Age relaxation applicable.
|Category||Relaxation in years|
|Ex. Trade Apprentices|| equal to the period of apprentice training for unreserved
For OBC: 3 years + Apprentice Training period
5 years + Apprentice Training period for S/ST
|ex-Servicemen||3 years + Defense service period for UR
6 years + Defense service period for OBC
3 years + Defense service period for SC/ST
|For more details check official notification|
Check Latest Govt Jobs/ Sarkari Naukari updates
Important Dates of OFB Semi Skilled Grade C Recruitment 2017
|OFB online application starting date||29/05/2017|
|Last date of submitting application form for Semi Skilled Grade C Vacancy||19/06/2017|
Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment board decided the selection process as 2 stages. I.e., written test & Trade test
- Based on the marks obtained by the candidates and the merit list, the OFB will call the such some candidates equals to the 1.25 times of the vacancies for Trade test.
- Documentation verification will be done for the people who got qualified in written and trade test at the respected ordnance factory.
- Final merit list prepared by OFB based on above 3 steps.
- 5 marks will be awarded to Ex. trade apprentices at the time of selection.
- For semi-skilled tradesmen, the candidates who get highest marks in the Part B written test preferable.
- Older age candidates and Alphabetical order in names will be preferable in Labour jobs.
How to Apply for OFB Recruitment 2017 for Semi Skilled Group C jobs
- Visit the www.ofb.gov.in which is the official website of Ordnance factories.
- Go for Apply online link.
- Click on that and enter the all asked details.
- The Application is available from 29/05/2017 to 19/06/2017 only.
- There are 2 parts in the online application.
- While filling the application form, you have to upload the photo, thumbprint, signature and other certificates.
- The scanned copies dimensions as follows
- The photo should be in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format and a size of “30 KB to 50 KB” with a resolution 140-pixel width & 60-pixel height. The approximate photograph physical size will be 3.5 X 4.5 cm
- The Signature must be in an 8-bit jpg/jpeg format, and the size will be in between “10-20 KB” with 100-pixel width & 120-pixel height, i.e., the approximate scanned signature size is 3.5 X 1.5 cm
- Applicant Left thumb impression will be in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format. The size should be “10-20 KB” with 100-pixel width & 120-pixel height. I.e., the Scanned thumb impression will be approximately a size of 3.5 X 1.5 cm
- The Physically Handicapped/SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/OBC-Non Creamy Layer/Ex-Trade Apprentices requested certificate size should be “30 KB to 50 KB” with a resolution of 140-pixel width & 60-pixel height, and the file extension is in 8-bit jpg/jpeg format.
- Once the check the entered details and submit it.
- The Application will be Rs. 50/- only.
- The SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen/Ex-Trade Apprentice of Ordnance Factories Physically disabled exempted from payment of the fee.
Ordnance Factories participated in this Latest OFB Recruitment 2017
- Ordnance Factory Project Nalanda (OFPN) – Bihar
- (OCFC) Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh
- Indian Ordnance Factory Maharashtra
- Ammunition Factory Khadki (AFK) – Maharashtra
- High Explosive Factory (HEF) – Maharashtra
- Ordnance Factory Ambajhari (OFAJ) – Maharashtra
- Ordnance Factory Bhandara (OFBA) – Maharashtra
- (OFBH) Ordnance Factory Bhusawal – Maharashtra
- (OFCH) Ordnance Factory Chandrapur – Maharashtra
- Ordnance Factory Madhya Pradesh
- Gun Carriage Factory, Jabalpur (GCF) – Madhya Pradesh
- Grey Iron Foundry, Jabalpur (GIF) – Madhya Pradesh
- Ordnance Factory Itarsi (OFIT) – Madhya Pradesh
- Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur (OFK) – Madhya Pradesh
- (OFKAT) Ordnance Factory Katni – Madhya Pradesh
- Vehicle Factory Jabalpur (VFJ) – Madhya Pradesh
- Vehicle Factory Jabalpur (VFJ) – Madhya Pradesh
- Ordnance Factory Orissa
- Ordnance Factory Bolangir (OFBOL) – Orissa
- Indian Ordnance Factory Tamil Nadu
- Engine Factory Avadi (EFA) – Tamil Nadu
- Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project (HAPP) – Tamil Nadu
- Heavy Vehicle Factory (HVF) – Tamil Nadu
- Indian Ordnance Factory Telangana
- (OFMK) Ordnance Factory Medak – Tamil Nadu
- Ordnance Factory Uttarakhand
- (OFDUN) Ordnance Factory Dehradun – Uttarakhand
- Opto Electronics Factory, Raipur Dehradun (OLF) – Uttarakhand
- Indian Ordnance Factory Uttar Pradesh
- Field Gun Factory Kanpur (FGK) – Uttar Pradesh
- Ordnance Factory Kanpur (OFC) – Uttar Pradesh
- Ordnance Factory Muradnagar (OFM) – Uttar Pradesh
- Indian Ordnance Factory West Bengal
- Metal and Steel Factory, Kolkata (MSF) – West Bengal