Rajasthan Sanskrit Shiksha Vibhag Teacher Syllabus 2017 is updated here. Candidates follow Raj 3rd Grade Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus and Test Pattern for your preparation. Check www.rajsanskrit.nic.in Exam Syllabus for 3rd Grade Sanskrit Teacher vacancies. For the sake of exam applicants, we have attached the Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus 2017 pdf link at the bottom of this page.
- 1 Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus
- 1.1 www.rajsanskrit.nic.in Raj Sanskrit Vibhag Teacher 3rd Grade Syllabus
- 1.2 Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Grade 3 Exam Pattern
- 1.3 Rajasthan Sanskrit Shiksha Vibhag Teacher Syllabus 2017
- 1.3.1 Rajasthan Grade 3 Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus – Environmental Studies
- 1.3.2 Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus – English
- 1.3.3 Rajasthan Grade 3 Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus – Mathematics
- 1.3.4 Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Grade 3 Syllabus – Sanskrit Exam
- 1.3.5 Raj 3rd Grade Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus – Child Development and Pedagogy
- 1.3.6 Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus – Science
- 1.3.7 History Exam Syllabus of RPSC Grade 3 Sanskrit exam
- 1.3.8 Geography
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus
The Department of Sanskrit Education, Rajasthan Board decided to conduct the written examination to select the efficient candidates for the Sanskrit Teacher posts. To place for the Rajasthan Sanskrit Grade 3rd Teacher jobs, aspirants must score good marks. This will be possible only when the exam applicants have a knowledge of Rajasthan Sanskrit Shiksha Vibhag Teacher Syllabus 2017.
[Also Check Rajasthan Grade 3 Sanskrit Teacher Previous papers]
Our team have gathered and updated the latest Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus 2017 exam to which will be helpful for the aspirants in their exam preparation. The syllabus included the topics and the sub topics that need to prepare by each the individuals to perform well in the written test. Download complete Raj Sanskrit Vibhag Teacher 3rd Grade Syllabus ans start your exam preparation to crack the written examination.
www.rajsanskrit.nic.in Raj Sanskrit Vibhag Teacher 3rd Grade Syllabus
|RPSC 3rd Grade Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus 2017|
|Name of the Board||Department of Sanskrit Education/Sanskrit Shiksha Vibhag, Rajasthan|
|Name of the Posts||3rd Grade Teacher Posts|
|No of Vacancies Available||1829 Posts|
|Name of the Examination||Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Examination 2017|
|Rajasthan Sanskrit 3rd Grade Teacher Notification 2017 release date||28th August 2017|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Starting date to apply for the Raj Sanskrit Vibhag Teacher 3rd Grade Bharti||14th September 2017|
|The closing date to apply for the Rajasthan 3rd Grade Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment||13th October 2017|
|Job Location||Rajasthan, India|
|Exam Location||Rajasthan, India|
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Grade 3 Exam Pattern
We have provided the Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Test pattern so that candidates can know the subjects that need to prepare by the applicant for the examination. Moreover, the weightage of each subject, duration of the exam, the number of question from each section details can be known to the exam participants of Grade 3 Sanskrit Teacher.
|S.No||Type of Exam||Subject Names|
|1||Written Examination||Environmental Studies|
|2||English (Language I)|
|3||Sanskrit (Language II)|
|5||Social & Science|
|6||Child Development and Pedagogy|
Rajasthan Sanskrit Shiksha Vibhag Teacher Syllabus 2017
The Syllabus plays a prominent role to present the written examination perfectly. Rajasthan Grade 3 syllabus will also help to know the structure of the examination. Moreover, the topics from each subject are clearly enclosed below. Candidates who are appearing for the written exam can check the Syllabus here. Aspirants schedule a time table and prepare according to it. Exam participants download the syllabus so that candidates can also prepare for the Grade 3 Sanskrit Teacher exam of Rajasthan when offline.
Rajasthan Grade 3 Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus – Environmental Studies
- Work and Play.
- Concept and scope of EVS.
- Experimentation/Practical Work.
- Pedagogical Issues.
- The significance of EVS integrated EVS.
- Learning Principles.
- Approaches to presenting concepts.
- Environmental Studies & Environmental Education.
- Scope & relation to Science & Social Science.
- Teaching material/Aids.
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus – English
- Spot the error.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Synonyms/ Antonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One word substitutions.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Verbal Comprehension passage etc.
Rajasthan Grade 3 Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus – Mathematics
- Decimal Fractions
- Banker’s Discount
- Boats and Streams
- Chain Rule
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Height and Distance
- Time and Distance
- Mixture and Allegation
- Permutations and
- Stocks and Shares
- Pipes and Cistern
- Profit and Loss
- Races and Games
- Series – Find Missing Number
- Simple Interest
- Series – Odd Man Out
- Compound Interest
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Surds and Indices
- Time and Work
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Grade 3 Syllabus – Sanskrit Exam
History of Vedic Literature.
History of Sanskrit Literature.
Kavyas and Darsana.
Raj 3rd Grade Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus – Child Development and Pedagogy
- Learning and Pedagogy.
- Child Development (Primary School Child).
- The Concept of Inclusive education and understanding children with special needs.
Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus – Science
- Science & Technology in India.
- Biology etc.
History Exam Syllabus of RPSC Grade 3 Sanskrit exam
- Earliest Societies.
- When, Where and How.
- First Farmers and Herders.
- First Cities.
- The First Empire.
- Contacts with Distant lands.
- New Ideas.
- Political Developments.
- Women and reform.
- Culture and Science.
- Sultans of Delhi.
- Creation of an Empire.
- Social Change.
- Regional Cultures.
- Colonialism and Tribal Societies.
- New Kings and Kingdoms.
- The Establishment of Company Power.
- India After Independence.
- Rural Life and Society.
- The Revolt of 1857-58.
- Challenging the Caste System.
- The Nationalist Movement.
- Environment in its totality: natural and human environment.
- Geography as a social study and as a science.
- Planet: Earth in the solar system.
- Human Environment: settlement, transport and communication.
- Resources: Types- Natural and Human.
Hope the information provided here about the Rajasthan Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus 2017 will be very helpful for the exam participants. Candidates can also refer the official website www.rajsanskrit.nic.in for more details of Raj Grade 3 Sanskrit Teacher Syllabus 2017. Individuals stay tuned to our site SarkariResult for upcoming & latest job notifications, Syllabus, previous papers.