Latest RPSC Notification 2018 published to fill 916 Assistant Engineer (AEN) vacancies. Interested candidates can check the eligibility conditions of Rajasthan Public Service Commission Vacancy 2018. Apply Online for RPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 before 29th May 2018. Starting date to fill the rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in AE Jobs online applications is 30th April 2018. Get complete details of RPSC AEN Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- 1 RPSC Assistant Engineer (AEN) Notification 2018
- 1.1 Rajasthan PSC AEN Recruitment 2018 – rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- 1.2 RPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.3 Rajasthan PSC AE Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 RPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- 1.5 RPSC AE Vacancy 2018 Application Procedure | rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Online Form
RPSC Assistant Engineer (AEN) Notification 2018
|Name of the Authority||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical)|
|Exam Name||Assistant Engineer AEN Combined Competitive Exam|
|No. of Posts||916|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|RPSC Online Application Starting Date||30th April 2018|
|Online Application Closing Date||29th May 2018|
|Category of Job||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
Rajasthan PSC AEN Recruitment 2018 – rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Here is the Latest Sarkari Naukri News for unemployed candidates of Rajasthan State. Recently, the Rajasthan Public Service Commission board has issued a new notification for Combined Competitive Exam for Assistant Engineer (AEN) posts. By RPSC AEN Recruitment 2018, the commission is planning to fill 916 Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical) vacancies under different departments of the state. The departments included in RPSC AE Notification are Public Works, Public Health Engineering, Water Resources and Panchayat Raj. So, the applicants who are looking for Engineering Department Jobs can apply for Rajasthan PSC Jobs 2018. The board consider only online mode applications, no manual applications will be accepted. Hence, apply through online for rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in AE Recruitment 2018 before the last date.
The board is looking for young and dynamic candidates who have completed the degree in civil or agriculture engineering for Rajasthan Assistant Engineer Posts. So, the applicants who possess all the conditions can utilise this golden opportunity and apply for Government Jobs in Rajasthan. In order to select right and efficient aspirants, the board is conducting RSPC AEN Combined Competitive Exam 2018. This applicants who clear this exam will be called for the further selection procedure. The selected candidates will be paid attractive salaries as per the rules of the state government. Read further for more details regarding rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Notification such as age limit, educational qualification, vacancy, selection process, how to apply, etc.
RPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2018 Details
|SNo.||Name of the Department||Job Role||No. of Posts|
|1.||Public Works||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||307|
|2.||Water Resources||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||302|
|4.||Public Health Engineering||AE (Civil)||225|
|5.||Assistant Engineer (Mechanical/ Electrical)||75|
|6.||Panchayat Raj||Assistant Engineer||04|
For community wise vacancy details, kindly check official RPSC Assistant Engineer Notification 2018 which is attached below.
Rajasthan PSC AE Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates who wish to apply for RPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 must meet all the requirements. Check following sections like age limit and educational qualification to verify your eligibility. If eligible, then fill the RPSC online application before the last date.
RPSC Assistant Engineer Post Educational Qualification
- The applying aspirant should hold a degree in civil or agriculture engineering from an approved university by law in India or its equivalent board to apply for RPSC Jobs 2018.
- Also, the candidate should have minimum knowledge of Hindi writing and Rajasthan culture.
rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in AE Bharti 2018 Age Limit
The age of the candidate should be in the below limit to apply for RPSC AE Recruitment 2018. The crucial date to determine age limit is 1st Jan 2019. Moreover, upper age can be relaxed by special community candidates.
- Lower age limit – 21 years
- Upper age limit – 40 years
RPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
The selection committee of RPSC board conduct following rounds to select candidates for Rajasthan Assistant Engineer Posts.
- Written Test (Prelims and Mains)
Rajasthan Assistant Engineer Posts Pay Scale Info
- The appointed candidates get the monthly pay scale in Pay Matrix Level (L – 14).
RPSC AE Vacancy 2018 Application Procedure | rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Online Form
The active link for RPSC AEN Recruitment 2018 will be opens on 30th April 2018 and closes on 29th April 2018. To avoid server issues on the last date, we suggest the candidates apply as early as possible. While going to fill RPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 online form follow the apply online steps provided below. On successful submission of RPSC online form, pay the fee through online mode.
How to Apply for Rajasthan PSC Jobs 2018 | RPSC AEN Online Form
- Open the official portal of Rajasthan Public Service Commission, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Then click on “Recruitment Advertisement” link on the home screen.
- Click on “Rajasthan Assistant Engineer (AEN) Combined Competitive Exam 2018” link.
- Read the details given in the RPSC Notification and check for eligibility.
- If eligible to apply, then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Now click on “Registration” link and complete OTR process.
- Enter the registration id and password and fill the details in the RPSC Online Application.
- Then upload the required documents and click on submit button.
- Finally, pay the fee and take a print of application form and fee payment receipt for further use.
RPSC Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
The application fee details were enclosed in the Rajasthan PSC AE Notification 2018. For more details check official notification.
Raj PSC Assistant Engineer Notification 2018 Important Dates
|Official RPSC AE Notification published on||5th April 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply for RPSCAEN Recruitment||30th April 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||29th May 2018|
|Edit Application details (if any)||30th May 2018 to 5th June 2018|
Official Portal: rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
The details given on this page are just for reference. For furthermore clarifications regarding RPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018-19, check the official notification. Also, follow Sarkari Results page for Latest Employment News.