RRB D Zone Wise Cut-Off Marks 2022 Released, RRB has uploaded Group D Exam Cut off Marks 2022, Candidates can Check RRB Group D Zone Wise Cut off & Merit List 2022, Railway Group D Cut off Available at-https://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/
The Railway Group D Exam has taken place from 17th August 2022 to 11th October 2022 in five phases (Phase I to Phase V). It is expected that Railway Group D Cut Off Marks 2022 as well as the merit list will soon be released (around the 4th week of October 2022) on the website https://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/ and the regional websites of RRB.
We will share various information regarding Railway Group D Cut Off Marks 2022 via this article today. Thus, the candidates who have appeared for the exam should read this full article.
Highlights of RRB Group D Exam 2022:
RRB Group D Handwritten Notes
SSC GD Constable Handwritten Notes
Railway Group D Zone Wise Cut-Off Marks 2022:
The zone-wise Railway Group D Cut-Off Marks 2022 have been given below-
SSC GD Constable 24369 Recruitment 2022 Notification-
India Post Office Recruitment 2022
KPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022
BPSC Assistant Architect Recruitment 2022
Zone-wise RRB Group D cut-off marks
Process for checking the RRB Group D Cut Off Marks:
The candidates can check the cut off marks once it will be released by following the below mentioned process-
- The candidates must visit the official website first.
- Then, they should find and click on the option for the cut off.
- On doing so, the cut off marks file will be downloaded in PDF format which must be checked by the candidates for having an idea of their result.
Railway Group D Exam Qualifying Marks 2022:
The category qualifying marks for the exam has been mentioned in the table given below-
|Other Backward Classes||30 Percent|
|Scheduled Castes||30 Percent|
|Economically Weaker Sections||40 Percent|
|Scheduled Tribes||30 Percent|
RRB Group D Exam Merit List 2022:
The merit list will be released after a few days. It will contain the names of those candidates who will be able to qualify the exam by securing marks equal to or above the cut off marks. The merit list will also be released on the official website of RRB.
Marking Scheme of Railway Group D Exam 2022:
- Total 100 questions were asked in the exam containing 1 mark each.
- Four different sections were there in the exam, viz. G.I. and Reasoning, General Awareness, G.S. & Maths.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3 marks.
- Thus, for every correct answer candidates should add 1 mark, for every incorrect answer candidates should deduct 1/3 marks and no marks should be added or deducted for any unanswered question.
- In the above mentioned way, candidates will be able to calculate their marks.
Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2022
RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2022
We have tried to provide various information regarding Railway Group D Cut Off Marks 2022. For any further details, you can contact us through comments.
FAQs for Railway Group D Cut-off Marks 2022
When will the cut-off marks be released?
The cut-off marks are expected to be released on October 4th week.
How can the cut-off marks be checked?
The cut-off marks can be checked by visiting the regional official websites of RRB.
Can the cut-off marks be availed only in PDF format?
Yes, the cut-off marks can be availed only in PDF format.