SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 Notification is going to be issued. Know SBI JA JAA Vacancy Details as given on the Official website, i.e. www.sbi.co.in. Find State Bank of India Clerk Exam Dates, Age Limit, Application Form, How to Apply, Selection Procedure, Scale of Pay, etc. in the below sections.
- 1 Upcoming SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 Vacancy
- 1.1 State Bank of India Clerk Notification 2017 @ 2000 SBI Clerical Jobs | www.sbi.co.in
- 1.2 SBI Clerk 2017 Vacancies Details – SBI Careers
- 1.3 SBI Clerk 2017 Apply Online @ www.sbi.co.in
- 1.3.1 How to Apply for SBI Clerk Jobs 2017 @ SBI Clerk Online Application
- 1.3.2 SBI Recruitment 2017 Application Fee for Jr. Asso. & Jr. Agri. Asso. Jobs
- 1.3.3 State Bank of India Clerks recruitment Scale of Pay
- 1.3.4 SBI Clerk Vacancy 2017 Selection Process
- 1.3.5 Important Dates for SBI Clerk JA JAA Notification 2017 – State Bank Of India Clerical jobs
- 1.3.6 State Bank of India Clerk Syllabus PDF Download
- 1.3.7 State Bank of India JA & JAA Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.3.8 Last 10 years SBI Clerk Previous Papers pdf Download
- 1.3.9 State Bank of India Clerk Jr. Associates Preparation Tips 2017
- 1.3.10 SBI Clerk Admit Card 2017
- 1.3.11 SBI Clerk JA JAA Results 2017
- 1.3.12 State Bank of India Clerk Cut Off 2017
Upcoming SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 Vacancy
As we all know that Bank Job is the securest of all the Jobs, many youngsters dream to become a banker. Nowadays, most of the aspirants who have completed their Graduation are opting for Jobs in Banking Sector. As State Bank of India is the oldest and trusted bank of India, individuals give more preference to Bank Jobs SBI. The State Bank of India has released Today’s Employment News to fill Clerk Vacancies. Interested candidates can check their Eligibility and apply for Jr. Associates & Jr. Agri. Associates by logging on to the Official website, i.e. www.sbi.co.in.
Officials of State Bank of India will announce SBI Clerk Notification 2017 every consecutive year. As the demand for Sarkari Naukri in Bank is increasing day by day, we advise you not to miss this excellent opportunity. This is the right time for all the aspirants who have been eagerly waiting for बैंक नौकरियां in India. Candidates can refer the following sections for details like SBI JA JAA Age Limit, Educational Qualification, How to Apply, Application Fee, Selection Process, Salary Offered, etc.
State Bank of India Clerk Notification 2017 @ 2000 SBI Clerical Jobs | www.sbi.co.in
|SBI Recruitment 2017 | SBI Jobs 2017|
|Name of the Conducting Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Clerical Cadre (Junior Associates & Jr. Agricultural Associates)|
|Total number of Posts||17,140 Posts Approximately|
|Category of Job||Bank Jobs|
|Location of Job||All over India/ Anywhere in India|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Details of Eligibility Criteria||Degree in any discipline|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Application Fee Details||Rs. 600/- for General/ OBC Category candidates
Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates
|Selection Process||Written Examination (Prelims & Mains)|
|SBI Clerk Salary||Rs. 20,000/- per month|
|Date of Release of Advertisement||15th May 2017 (Tentative)|
|Starting date of Online Application Form 2017||In the month of May 2017|
|Last date for SBI Clerk Application Form 2017 Submission||In the month of May 2017|
SBI Clerk 2017 Vacancies Details – SBI Careers
|S No.||Name of the Post||Number of Jobs|
|1.||Junior Associates||10726 Vacancies|
|2.||Jr. Agriculture Associates||3008 Vacancies|
|3.||Junior Associates||3218 Vacancies|
|4.||Junior Agriculture Associates||188 Vacancies|
|Total No. of Posts||17,140 Posts|
www.sbi.co.in – State Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The Criteria for Eligibility is fixed by the State Bank of India. It involves Nationality, Age Limit, and Educational Qualification of the candidates. Aspirants should satisfy all the conditions of SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2017 in order to apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017. Before applying for the Recruitment Process, individuals must have minimum knowledge regarding Eligibility. At any instance, if the aspirants do not satisfy SBI Clerk Eligibility 2017, their Application Form will be rejected.
Nationality for SBI Jobs 2017
- Individuals who are going to apply for SBI Clerk Vacancy 2017 should be a Citizen of India or belong to Indian Nationality.
- Candidates who possess Bhutan or Nepal or Bangladesh Citizenship should produce a valid certificate if they have an intention to permanently settle in India.
SBI Recruitment 2017 Age Limit
- The SBI Clerk Age Limit of the applicants must be between 20 to 28 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable to candidates belonging to reserved categories as per the Govt. Rules.
- A Valid Proof of category needs to be produced by the Reserved Category candidates when necessary.
Educational Qualification for SBI Notification 2017
Candidates who wish to apply for SBI Clerk Vacancy 2017 must have passed their Graduation/ Degree in any discipline from a Recognized University/ Institute/ Organization.
SBI Clerk 2017 Apply Online @ www.sbi.co.in
Individuals who fulfill the Eligibility Criteria as described above should apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 Notification before the last date. In order to help the applicants, we have explained the complete process in the form of steps. It is mandatory for the contenders to refer the steps before applying for SBI Clerk Jobs 2017.
How to Apply for SBI Clerk Jobs 2017 @ SBI Clerk Online Application
- First of all, individuals must visit the Official Portal of SBI, i.e. www.sbi.co.in.
- Now, candidates must go to Careers Section.
- Applicants must click on Current Openings tab.
- There, you will see the latest job openings in State Bank of India.
- Click on the Advertisement.
- Aspirants must check whether they are eligible or not.
- If they make sure that they are eligible to apply, they can click on SBI Clerk Apply Online link.
- Now, candidates must register themselves with valid details regarding Name, Father’s name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, E-mail ID and Mobile Number.
- After successful registration, Aspirants will receive Registration Number and Password to their registered Mobile Number and E-mail ID.
- With the help of the credentials, individuals can log in to their account and upload their Recent Passport size Photograph & Signature in prescribed size and format.
- Next, applicants should fill some other details like Category, Nationality, Address for Communication, Age, etc. in SBI Clerk Jobs Online Application Form 2017.
- After that, contenders will be asked to fill the details regarding their Educational Qualification (Degree Stream, % of Marks, Date and Year of Passing).
- Select the languages you know to read, write and speak.
- Verify all the details entered by you in SBI Clerk Recruitment Application Form 2017 and click on Submit button.
- The next step is payment of Application Fee.
- After successful payment, candidates need to print the hard copy of SBI Clerk 2017 Application Form for further correspondence.
SBI Recruitment 2017 Application Fee for Jr. Asso. & Jr. Agri. Asso. Jobs
|S No.||Category||Application Fee (in Rs.)|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||Rs. 600/-|
|3.||Scheduled Caste||Rs. 100/-|
|4.||Scheduled Tribe||Rs. 100/-|
|5.||PWD/ Ex-servicemen||Rs. 100/-|
Candidates need to pay SBI Clerk Application Fee 2017 based on their category in order to be considered for SBI Clerk Recruitment Process 2017.
State Bank of India Clerks recruitment Scale of Pay
- For SBI Clerk Junior Associate Recruitment 2017, the salary structure is 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540.
- SBI Clerk Pay Scale 2017 in Class Y Cities is Rs. 20,000/- and in Class Z Cities, it is Rs. 19,000/-.
- Compared to other banks, salary for clerk in State Bank of India is Rs. 20,000.
- The reason for the difference is that SBI provides extra allowances to its clerks.
SBI Clerk Vacancy 2017 Selection Process
Contestants will be selected based on their performance in the following rounds.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Examination
After qualifying in the above rounds, candidates will be invited for verification of documents.
Important Dates for SBI Clerk JA JAA Notification 2017 – State Bank Of India Clerical jobs
|Availability of SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2017||In the month of May 2017|
|SBI Clerk 2017 Apply Online Last Date||In the month of May 2017|
|Issuance of Admit Card||May 2017|
|SBI Clerk 2017 Exam (Preliminary)||In the month of June 2017|
|Declaration of Preliminary Exam Result||June 2017|
|SBI Clerk 2017 Main Exam Date||1st week of July 2017|
|Announcement of Main Exam Result||4th week of July 2017|
|Availability of SBI Clerk Interview Call Letter||2nd week of August 2017|
|Date of Interview||4th week of August 2017|
|Declaration of SBI Clerk Final Result Marks 2017||4th week of September 2017|
State Bank of India Clerk Syllabus PDF Download
Individuals who have applied for the Notification of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 should prepare well for the Exam, no matter either Prelims or Mains. For effective preparation, proper preparation strategy is necessary. Candidates can perform SBI Clerk Syllabus 2017 PDF Download from the direct link placed in this article. Applicants must study each and every sub-topic involved in the Syllabus of SBI Clerk 2017.
State Bank of India JA & JAA Exam Pattern 2017
Candidates who are going to appear for SBI Common Written Exam (CWE) should know the SBI Clerk Exam Pattern for Preliminary and Main Exam. You can refer the Test Pattern provided in the below sections.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2017
|S No.||Subject Name||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|1.||English Language||30||30||1 hour|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
- SBI Clerk Prelims Question Paper consists of 100 questions.
- Questions are asked from Reasoning, English, and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Each question carries One Mark.
- The Exam is conducted for 1 hour.
SBI Clerk Main Exam Pattern 2017
|S No.||Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||General English||40||40||2 hours 40 minutes|
|3.||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50|
|4.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60|
|Total||190 Questions||200 Marks|
- Mains Exam of SBI Clerk is conducted for General English, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude & General Awareness subjects.
- There are 190 questions in total, which carries 200 marks.
- The Duration of the Exam is 2 hours 40 minutes.
Last 10 years SBI Clerk Previous Papers pdf Download
Previous year Papers play a key role in preparation for any Government Exam. So, individuals who are going to attempt SBI Clerk Junior Associate & Junior Agriculture Associate Exam 2017 must download SBI Clerk Previous year Question Paper PDF. We have provided the direct link to download the Papers at the bottom of this article. These papers will surely help you score good marks in the Exam.
State Bank of India Clerk Jr. Associates Preparation Tips 2017
In this article, we have provided some important tips which will help you to crack the Exam. By following the below tips, you will succeed in the Examination for sure.
- Know the SBI Clerk 2017 Syllabus
- Understand the SBI Clerk Test Pattern & Structure of Exam
- Be focused on your goal and keep yourself away from diversions
- Answer the questions wisely
- Prioritize the questions (Solve the known questions first)
- Work hard for the Exam
- Stay calm and relaxed in the Examination Hall
- Practice SBI Clerk Model Papers as many as you can
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2017
The Admit Card of State Bank of India Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) is one of the important documents to carry while appearing for the Exam. Officials will release SBI Clerk Hall Ticket Download 2017 link will be available one week prior to the Examination.
Candidates who have successfully applied for SBI Clerk Exam 2017 can download SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2017 in the month of May 2017. Aspirants should enter their Roll Number and Date of Birth to download SBI Clerk 2017 Admit Card. Further, students who clear Prelims Exam must download SBI Clerk Main Exam Admit Card 2017.
SBI Clerk JA JAA Results 2017
After few days of the completion of SBI Prelims Exam 2017, authorities of State Bank of India will announce SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2017 on its Official website, i.e. www.sbi.co.in. SBI will organize the Main Exam for those who qualify in Prelims Exam of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017.
Officials will declare SBI Clerk Mains Result 2017 within few months. After these two stages, applicants will be invited for Document Verification Process. Candidates who produce valid documents and attain more marks will be selected for Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) & JAA Posts in State Bank of India through SBI Clerk 2017 Final Result.
State Bank of India Clerk Cut Off 2017
Cut Off is the minimum mark to be secured by the individual in order to clear the Exam. Officials will set certain SBI Clerk Cut Off 2017 Marks required for the candidates to go to the next round of the process. Authorities will release Cut Off Marks along with the Result. The Cut Off of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 depends on some factors. They are No. of Vacancies, Level of difficulty of question paper, No. of applicants appeared for the Exam.
Individuals must visit our website www.sarkariresults.io on a regular basis for further updates of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 & Free Job Alert.
Download SBI Clerk 2017 Notification PDF