Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Notification released. Apply for SR Apprentice Jobs before the last date, i.e. 15th July 2017. Know RRC Chennai Apprentice Vacancy Details. Refer South Railway Job Vacancies 2017 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Important Dates, Process to Apply, Application Charges, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale Details, etc. in the below post.
- 1 Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Southern Railway Act Apprentice Latest News | SR Apprentice Jobs 2017
- 1.2 Details of Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 Apply Online @ www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
- 1.4 Important Dates for Southern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2017
Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017
Hello, Aspirants!! Do you have a desire to work in Railway Department? If so, then you need to have a look at the complete article. The Southern Railway Officials has recently published a Notification on its Official website www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in to fill 658 vacant posts. According to the Southern Railway Apprentice Notification 2017, individuals who feel satisfied with all the conditions of Eligibility can start applying for this Sarkari Naukri from 15th June 2017.
Contenders who have been waiting for a long time for the release of Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification should grab this best opportunity. The Recruitment Board’s aim is to assign new candidates who have the ability to work in Railway Department of Southern Region. So, interested and eligible aspirants should apply for Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017 before the due date, i.e. 15th July 2017. Other details like Eligibility, Application Process, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, etc. are provided in the following sections.
Southern Railway Act Apprentice Latest News | SR Apprentice Jobs 2017
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Southern Railway, Chennai|
|Job Designation||Apprentice Posts|
|Total No. of Vacancies||658 Posts|
|Category of Job||Central Government Job|
|Details of Eligibility Criteria||SSC or its equivalent & ITI|
|Official website||www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in/ www.rrcmas.in|
|Application Mode||Offline mode|
|Application Fee||For General/ OBC Category: Rs. 100/-
For SC/ ST Category candidates: No Fee
|Mode of Selection||Merit List or Interview|
|Salary Offered||Refer below sections|
|Date of release of Official Advertisement||15th June 2017|
|Starting Date to Apply||June 15, 2017|
|Last Date to submit the hard copy of the Application Form||15th July 2017|
Details of Eligibility Criteria
It is mandatory for the participants of Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017 to satisfy the following conditions of Eligibility.
- Minimum Age Limit: 15 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 years
- Candidates must have passed their SSC or its equivalent and ITI in relevant trade if they are willing to apply for Southern Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2017.
- For other details related to Qualification, aspirants are advised to refer the Official Notification.
Apprentice Southern Region Vacancy Details 2017 @ www.rrcmas.in
|S No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Carriage and Wagon Workshop/ Perambur – Freshers & Ex. ITI||300 Posts|
|2.||Chennai Division – RS/ RPM – Ex. ITI||17 Posts|
|3.||Chennai Division – DSL/ TNP – Ex.ITI||14 Posts|
|4.||Electrical Workshop/Perambur – Freshers & Ex. ITI||138 Posts|
|5.||Loco Works/ Perambur – Ex. ITI||53 Posts|
|6.||Chennai Division – RSITBM -Ex. ITI||60 Posts|
|7.||Chennai Division – RS/ AVD – Ex. ITI||17 Posts|
|8.||Engineering Workshop/ Arakkonam -Ex.ITI||28 Posts|
|9.||Chennai Division – C&W/ BBQ – Ex. ITI||15 Posts|
|10.||Chennai Division – ELS/ AJJ – Ex. ITI||13 Posts|
|11.||Railway Hospital/ Perambur – Fresher & Ex. ITI||03 Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||654 Vacancies|
Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 Apply Online @ www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Individuals must apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 through Offline mode only. For that, candidates need to download the Application Form. While filling the form, contenders must pay attention and have a look at the steps given below.
Steps to Apply for Railway Recruitment Cell Chennai Jobs 2017
- In the first step, aspirants must visit the Official website, i.e. www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Contenders will be redirected to the Home Page.
- On the home page, go to the Careers Sections.
- Click on the Official Notification of that particular job which you have a desire to apply for.
- Have a look at the Advt and then search for the Link of Application Form.
- Candidates need to download Southern Railway Apprentice Application Form 2017.
- Individuals must take a print of the Application Form and fill it carefully with valid information.
- You should affix the Recent Passport size Photograph and insert your Signature on the form.
- Deposit the Application Fee if you belong to Unreserved Categories in Offline mode.
- Finally, applicants should send the duly filled Application Form to the Postal Address given below.
- General/ OBC Category aspirants need to pay an Application Fee of Rs. 100/-.
- Candidates who belong to reserved categories (SC/ ST) should pay No Application Fee.
Important Dates for Southern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2017
|Official Notification Release Date||15th June 2017|
|Application Form Starting Date||15th June 2017|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||July 15, 2017|
Individuals will be selected for RRC Chennai Apprentice Recruitment 2017 based on their performance in the following rounds.
- Merit List or Interview
Pay Scale Details
- Candidates will receive Rs. 5,900 for the first year, Rs. 6,700/- for the second year and Rs. 7,550/- for the third year if they get shortlisted in Diesel Mechanic Trade.
- Individuals who get selected for the remaining trades will be paid Rs. 5,700/- in the first year, Rs. 6,500/- in the second year, Rs. 7,350/- in the third and fourth year
Workshop Personnel Officer,
Office of the Chief Workshop Manager,
Carriage and Wagon Works,
Ayanavaram, Chennai – 600 023.
Help line/ Contact Details
Chennai – 600 003.
If you have any doubts about Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017, then you are advised to stay updated o our website Sarkari Result. Do not forget that you can also get Free Job Alerts from our website.