SSB Recruitment 2017 Notification is released by the Sashastra Seema Bal Board. Apply Offline for 355 Constable (GD) Posts on or before the closing date i.e., 30th July 2017 and 14th August 2017 for Remote Area. So, you can look at the SSB Constable Recruitment 2017 Notification details like age, qualification etc in the below sections. Also, go through the official notification at www.ssb.nic.in.
- 1 SSB Constable Recruitment 2017 – Apply Offline
- 1.1 SSB Notification 2017 – www.ssb.nic.in
- 1.2 Vacancy in SSB Recruitment 2017 – SSB GD Constable Jobs
- 1.3 Important Dates of Sashastra Seema Bal Notification 2017 for GD Constable Jobs
SSB Constable Recruitment 2017 – Apply Offline
The government of India, ministry of home affairs, Directorate General, Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) is inviting the applications from the Indian citizens to fill 355 Post of Constable under sports quota. All these posts are for the candidates only in sports quota. So, the candidates who have participated won any medal in any international sports can apply for the SSB Constable (GD) Recruitment 2017 before 14th August 2017. All the willing sportsmen or women must check the official notification before going to register for the Constable Jobs. Also, we have given the official website link to check the other details of the SSB Vacancy i.e. at www.ssb.nic.in.
SSB Notification 2017 – www.ssb.nic.in
|Name of the Organisation||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)|
|Name of Posts||Constable (GD)|
|No. of Posts||355 Posts|
|Category||State Government Job|
|Payment||For all Category Candidates: Rs. 100/-|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination, Sports Trails/Interview|
|Salary Offered||For Constable (GD): Rs. 21,700/- Per Month|
|Date of Advertisement||06th May 2017|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application||30th July 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application (Remote Areas)||14th August 2017|
Vacancy in SSB Recruitment 2017 – SSB GD Constable Jobs
|S. No||Name of the Post||Event|
|Aquatics||Weight + Lifting||Cycling|
Also, the job hunters can check the Upcoming Sarkari Naukri 2017 in India.
Eligibility Criteria for Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Recruitment 2017
The players who are interested in applying for the SSB Vacancy 2017 must possess the following qualification and age limitation. So, go through the brief details here
Age limit for SSB GD Constable Vacancy
The candidate age limit should be minimum 18 years and not exceed 23 years. And, age relaxation is as follows.
- For UR candidates: 5 years.
- And, OBC applicants: 8 years.
- SC/ ST Category: 10 years.
Educational Qualification for SSB Bharti 2017
- He/ She must have the done matriculation or its equivalent from any recognized university.
- And, the applicant must have the sports qualification i.e., international prayer for last one year and the players should win a medal in any national games.
Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Vacancies 2017 Application Form
The candidates may send their duly filled SSB Application form in a prescribed format before the last date i.e., 14th August 2017. So, the candidates can download the application from the official website through www.ssb.nic.in. For the contenders, we have given the clear and simple steps on how to apply for the Vacancy in SSB Recruitment 2017 in the following sections.
How to Apply for SSB Sports Quota Recruitment 2017 for 355 police Jobs
- Firstly, the candidate must visit the official website i.e. www.ssb.nic.in.
- Search for SSB Recruitment 2017 Notification on the home page.
- Then, read the complete eligibility criteria and instructions in the official notification carefully.
- If you are eligible, then apply for the SSB Recruitment Constable Notification 2017.
- Now, download the notification by clicking “Download” link.
- Then, you can fill the given fields with your data in the SSB Constable Recruitment Application Form.
- Moreover, enclose your recent passport size photograph and educational documents photocopy.
- Recheck all the fields filled once again.
- Deposit the application fee as per their category.
- Now, send the SSB Recruitment Application form for GD Constable jobs to the given address.
Application Fee for 355 Constable Vacancies in Sashastra Seema Bal
- Individuals who are applying for the SSB Vacancy 2017 must pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- in any bank in the form of Demand Draft/ IPO.
Selection Process of SSB Constable (General Duty) Recruitment 2017
Candidates will be selected based on his/her performance in the following process.
- Bio-Metric Examination.
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Medical Examination.
Salary Details of the 355 SSB Posts
The selected ones in the Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Recruitment 2017 will be paid the following remuneration.
- For Constable (General Deputy): Rs. 21,700/- Per Month.
- As per the government orders, the posts carry dearness allowance, HRA, and other allowances as admissible in SSB from time to time.
Important Dates of Sashastra Seema Bal Notification 2017 for GD Constable Jobs
|Date of Advertisement||06th May 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||30th July 2017|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application (Remote Areas)||14th August 2017|
In the above-mentioned sections, we have given the details regarding the Sahastra Seema Bal Constable Recruitment 2017. Also, you can go for the official notification for more information. So, all the willing candidates can grab the opportunity and make their career full fill with the government job. Also, keep track with Sarkari Result for more updates and upcoming employment news.
Help Line/ Contact Details for SSB Constable Recruitment 2017
Government of India
Ministry of Home Affairs,
Office of the Director General,
Sashastra Seema Bal,
New Delhi – 110066
Official Website: www.ssb.nic.in