SSC CGL 2017 Notification pdf released. Know Staff Selection Commission (कर्मचारी चयन आयोग) CGL Vacancy Details uploaded on the SSC official website, i.e. www.ssc.nic.in. Find SSC CGL 2017 eligibility for Combined Graduate Level exam in SSC CGL Notification 2017. Also check SSC CGL exam date, Number of Vacancies, SSC online registration part 1 & 2, Selection Process, Scale of Pay of SSC CGL recruitment 2017 from the below post.
- 1 Upcoming SSC CGL 2017 Notification @ www.ssc.nic.in
- 1.1 SSC CGL Recruitment 2017-18 & (ssc.nic.in) SSC CGL 2017 Exam Date
- 1.2 SSC CGL Notification 2017 Details @ www.ssc.nic.in – SSC CGL Posts
- 1.2.1 SSC CGL 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.2.2 SSC CGL 2017 Apply Online – SSC CGL Vacancy 2017
- 1.2.3 Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Application Fee
- 1.2.4 SSC CGL 2017 Post Preference List for Men & women
- 1.2.5 Staff Selection Commission CGL Syllabus PDF
- 1.2.6 SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.2.7 Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier 2 Test Pattern 2017
- 1.2.8 SSC CGL Previous Papers
- 1.2.9 Staff Selection Commission CGL Admit Card 2017
- 1.2.10 SSC CGL Answer key 2017
- 1.2.11 SSC Combined Graduate Level Result 2017
Upcoming SSC CGL 2017 Notification @ www.ssc.nic.in
Hello, Contenders!! Are you in search of Central Government Jobs? If your response is Yes, then you must refer the Latest SSC CGL 2017 notification pdf provided in this article. We are very happy to share a good news with all the job aspirants. Most of the Graduates have a dream to get Sarkari Naukri across India. Officials of Staff Selection Commission has made an announcement in the recent days to fill available SSC CGL Vacancy 2017 in India.
The recruitment board announced that the eligibility for SSC CGL 2017 Notification is Graduation as per www.ssc.nic.in. Many individuals have a desire to work with Staff Selection Commission as it offers an attractive Pay Scale. Aspirants can also receive Free Job Alert if they stay focused on our Portal. For further details, refer the following sections. The SSC CGL exam dates which are provided in the below table are announced Officially.
Also, check SSC Latest News 2017
SSC CGL Recruitment 2017-18 & (ssc.nic.in) SSC CGL 2017 Exam Date
|Name of the Conducting Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Designation||Various Group B & Group C Posts|
|Total number of vacancies||20,000+ Approximately|
|Category of Job||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Details of Eligibility||Graduation in any discipline|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/-|
|Selection Process||Tier I, II, III & IV (2 Online Objective Tests followed by a Descriptive Test, Computer Proficiency Test & Skill Test)|
|Scale of Pay||Depends on the Post|
|SSC CGL 2017 Notification pdf release date||16th May 2017|
|Starting Date to Perform SSC CGL 2017 apply online||16th May 2017|
|Last date to submit the Online Application Form 2017||19th June 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||2nd week of July 2017|
|SSC CGL 2017 Exam Date (Tier I)||1st to 20th August 2017|
|Declaration of Tier-I Result 2017||October 2017|
|Tier II Exam Date 2017||10th & 11th November 2017|
|Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier II Result declaration date||In the month of January 2018|
|Tier III 2017 Exam Date (Descriptive)||21st January 2018|
|SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier IV Exam Date 2017 (Skill Test)||In the month of February 2018|
|Date of release of SSC CGL Result 2017||In the month of April 2018|
SSC CGL Notification 2017 Details @ www.ssc.nic.in – SSC CGL Posts
|S No.||Name of the Exam||Post Name||SSC CGL 2017 Vacancies Expected|
|1.||Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Exam||Various Posts||20,000+ Posts|
SSC CGL 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who do not satisfy the required SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria 2017 will not be allowed to take part in the Recruitment of SSC CGL Notification 2017. So, we suggest the applicants check the Eligibility details carefully then apply.
Nationality for SSC CGL Notification 2017
- Candidates who are interested in applying for SSC CGL 2017 Notification must belong to Indian Nationality (Citizen of India).
- Non-Resident Indian (NRI) and the aspirants who belong to Foreign Countries are not eligible to apply for SSC CGL Jobs 2017.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Age Limit | SSC Jobs
Until last year, the Maximum age of candidates who wish to apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 is 27 years. But, from the academic year 2017, Officials have extended the Age Limit to 30 years for the sake of contenders of SSC Recruitment 2017.
As the name “Combined Graduate Level” implies, a candidate must have minimum Graduation as their qualification if he/ she desires to apply for SSC CGL 2017 Notification.
SSC CGL 2017 Apply Online – SSC CGL Vacancy 2017
Applicants who meet the Eligibility as prescribed by the Officials should apply online for SSC CGL Notification 2017 before the last date. With an intention to help the aspirants, our team has provided simple steps to fill SSC CGL Online Application Form 2017.
www.ssc.nic.in @ How to Apply for SSC CGL 2017 Exam
- First of all, individuals should log on to the SSC Official website, i.e. www.ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates must click on “Notices” on SSC portal and then go through SSC CGL 2017 Notification pdf.
- Now, aspirants must click on “Click here” button and the detailed advertisement will be downloaded.
- Candidates must read the complete details in the advertisement, especially check their Eligibility of Age Limit, Nationality, Educational Qualification and SSC CGL 2017 last date.
- After ensuring that you are eligible to apply for SSC CGL Notification 2017, you must visit the section with name “SSC CGL Apply Online“.
- By doing so, the direct link for SSC CGL 2017 Online Form will appear.
- Individuals should click on that link and register themselves with basic details like Name, Parents’ Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and E-mail ID.
- Then, Registration Number and Password will generate, which must be noted by the candidates.
- You must log in with the help of Reg. No. and Password and fill the SSC Combined Graduate Level 2017 Application Form with valid details.
- Contenders need to upload Scanned Images of Signature and Photograph in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the required amount of Application Fee and submit the SSC CGL 2017 Online application form.
- You have to put the preferred posts while filling the application form. Check SSC CGL 2017 Post preference list for women & men.
- Candidates can also take a hard copy of the Online Application Form 2017 for further reference.
Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Application Fee
Aspirants who wish to apply for SSC CGL Notification 2017 need to pay Rs. 100/- towards Application Fee.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the requisite Staff Selection Commission CGL 2017 Application Fee either in Offline or Online mode, as per their convenience.
- Online Payment
- Offline Payment
- If the candidates feel convenient to pay the SSC Combined Graduate Level Application Fee 2017 through Offline mode, they can opt for any option of payment which is available in the Payment window.
- Now, they can proceed to generate Bank Challan, where there will be two slips – Candidate’s Copy and Bank’s Copy.
- Candidates can remit the required amount at any branch of the designated bank for SSC CGL Notification 2017 in the form of cash.
- Contenders who wish to remit the Application Fee of SSC CGL Notification 2017 in Online mode can pay with the help of Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking going through Online Option in the Payment window and then, they can proceed to make the payment.
Candidates belonging to the following categories need not pay Application Fee for SSC CGL 2017 Notification.
- Women candidates
- Aspirants of Scheduled Tribe
- Scheduled Caste candidates
- Physically Challenged candidates
Staff Selection Commission CGL Selection Process
SSC CGL Selection Process is carried out in four stages. They are given below.
- Tier I (Objective Type)
- Tier II (Objective Type)
- Descriptive Type Tier III (English/ Hindi)
- Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) & Skill Test (Tier IV)
Individuals who qualify for Tier I of SSC CGL Exam 2017 will be invited for Tier II (Objective Exam). Those who clear the 2nd Tier of Staff Selection Commission CGL 2017 Exam should go through Tier III Exam which consists of Descriptive Paper (Hindi/ English). Finally, talented individuals who clear all the three rounds will be assessed through their performance in Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and Skill Test.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Pay Scale 2017
|S No.||Name of the Post||Salary per month + Grade Pay (G.P.)|
|1.||Group B||Rs. 45,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/-
Rs. 53,000/- + Rs. 4,600/- Grade Pay
Rs. 58,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 4,800/-
|2.||Group C||Rs. 34,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800/-
Rs.24,000 + Rs. 2,400/- Grade Pay
The Scale of Pay for Group B & C Posts in SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 has tabulated above. Candidates who have shortlisted in all the tiers involved in SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 will receive an attractive salary depending on their designation. Aspirants will be paid high if they work in Metro Cities as compared to Non-Metro Cities.
Important Dates of SSC CGL Recruitment 2017
|Date of release of SSC CGL 2017 Notification pdf||16th May 2017|
|Starting Date to fill SSC CGL 2017 Application Form||16th May 2017|
|Last date for the submission of Online Application Form 2017||16th June 2017|
|Date of issuance of SSC CGL Tier I Admit Card 2017||2nd week of July 2017|
|SSC CGL 2017 Exam Date (Tier I)||1st to 20th August 2017|
|Announcement of Tier-I Result 2017||In the month of October 2017|
|Tier II Exam Date 2017||10th & 11th November 2017|
|Declaration of Tier II 2017 Result||In the month of January 2018|
|Tier III 2017 Exam Date||21st January 2018|
|SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier IV Exam Date 2017||In the month of February 2018|
|Staff Selection Commission CGL Computer/ Proficiency Test Date 2017||In the month of March 2018|
|Declaration of Final Result 2017||April 2018|
SSC CGL Post Preference for Female Candidates
|S.No||Name of the Post||Post Code|
|1.||Sub-Inspector [Central Bureau of Narcotics]||#|
|2.||Upper Division Clerk [Central Govt. Offices/Ministries other than CSCS Cadres||Y|
|3.||Inspector (Examiner) [CBEC]||M|
|4.||Inspector (Preventive Officer) [CBEC]||L|
|5.||Accountant/ Junior Accountant [Offices under C&AG ]||W|
|6.||Divisional Accountant [Offices under CAG]||Q|
|7.||Assistant Enforcement Officer [Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue]||N|
|8.||Assistant [Central Vigilance Commission]||B|
|9.||Accountant/ Junior Accountant [Offices under CGA & others ]||X|
|10.||Sub Inspectors [Central Bureau of Investigation ]||O|
|11.||Assistant (Central Secretariat Service)||A|
|12.||Inspector [Central Bureau of Narcotics]||S|
|14.||Tax Assistant [CBEC]||@|
|15.||Inspector of Income Tax [CBDT]||J|
|16.||Assistant [Intelligence Bureau]||C|
|17.||Assistant [Other Ministries/Departments/Organisations]||H|
|18.||Compiler [Registrar General of India ]||$|
|19.||Auditor [Offices under CGDA]||U|
|20.||Inspector, (Central Excise) [CBEC]||K|
|21.||Assistant [Other Ministries/ Departments/Organisations]||I|
|22.||Auditor [Offices under C&AG]||T|
|23.||Assistant (Ministry of External Affairs)||E|
|24.||Inspector of Posts [ Department of Post]||P|
|25.||Auditor [Offices under CGA & others]||V|
|26.||Statistical Investigator Gr.II [M/Statistics & Prog Implementation]||R|
|27.||Assistant [Ministry of Railway]||D|
|28.||Assistant (Cypher) [Ministry of External
|29.||Tax Assistant [CBDT]||Z|
SSC CGL Post Preferences for Male candidates
|S.No||Post Name||Code of Post|
|1.||Assistant [Intelligence Bureau||C|
|2.||Inspector of Income Tax [CBDT]||J|
|3.||Sub-Inspector [Central Bureau of Narcotics ]||#|
|4.||Tax Assistant [CBEC]||@|
|5.||Assistant [Central Vigilance Commission]||B|
|6.||Assistant (Ministry of External Affairs)||E|
|7.||Assistant [Other Ministries/Departments/Organisations||H|
|9.||Assistant (Cypher) [Ministry of External
|10.||Inspector (Preventive Officer) [CBEC]||L|
|11.||Tax Assistant [CBDT]||Z|
|12.||Compiler [Registrar General of India]||$|
|13.||Assistant [Other Ministries/ Departments/Organisations]||I|
|14.||Assistant (Central Secretariat Service )||A|
|15.||Auditor [Offices under C&AG]||T|
|16.||Auditor [Offices under CGA & others ]||V|
|17.||Inspector, (Central Excise) [CBEC]||K|
|18.||Inspector [Central Bureau of Narcotics]||S|
|19.||Assistant Enforcement Officer [Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue]||N|
|20.||Auditor [Offices under CGDA]||U|
|21.||Sub Inspectors [Central Bureau of Investigation ]||O|
|22.||Assistant [Ministry of Railway]||D|
|23.||Inspector (Examiner) [CBEC]||M|
|24.||Accountant/ Junior Accountant [Offices under C&AG]||W|
|25.||Statistical Investigator Gr.II [M/Statistics & Prog Implementation]||R|
|26.||Inspector of Posts [Department of Post]||P|
|27.||Accountant/ Junior Accountant [Offices under CGA & others]||X|
|28.||Divisional Accountant [Offices under CAG]||Q|
|29.||Upper Division Clerk [Central Govt. Offices/Ministries other than CSCS cadres||Y|
Staff Selection Commission CGL Syllabus PDF
Candidates who are going to attempt Combined Graduate Level Exam 2017 should have effective preparation for the Exam. In order to prepare well for the Exam, aspirants must know the complete list of topics involved in the Exam. In this article, individuals can find the SSC CGL Syllabus 2017 PDF Download link placed below this paragraph. Candidates can download the Syllabus by clicking on that link as soon as possible.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 Exam Pattern 2017
|S No.||Parts||Subject Name||Number of Questions||Max. Marks|
|1.||A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25 questions||50 Marks|
|2.||B||General Awareness||25 questions||50 Marks|
|3.||C||Quantitative Aptitude||25 questions||50 Marks|
|4.||D||English Comprehension||25 questions||50 Marks|
|Total||100 questions||200 Marks|
- It is an Objective Type Multiple Choice Online Exam.
- Questions are asked from four sections, i.e. General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, General Intelligence and Reasoning, English Comprehension.
- Each section consists of 25 Marks.
- The Question Paper has total 100 questions conducted for 200 Marks.
- There is No Sectional Cut Off.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier 2 Test Pattern 2017
|S No.||Paper||Name of the Subject||No. of questions||Marks awarded|
|1.||I||Quantitative Ability||100 questions||200 Marks|
|2.||II||English Language & Comprehension||200 questions||200 Marks|
|3.||III||Statistics||100 questions||200 Marks|
|4.||IV||General Studies (Economics & Finance)||100 (60 questions+40 questions)||200 Marks|
|Total||500 questions||800 Marks|
- The Exam has Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions, which are asked from four subjects.
- Statistics, Quantitative Ability, General Studies (Finance & Economics), English Language & Comprehension are the subjects from which questions are asked in the Question Paper.
- This test has a total of 500 questions.
- The Exam is organized for 800 Marks in total.
SSC CGL Previous Papers
Knowing the Syllabus doesn’t help you to crack the Exam. Candidates must study each and every topic included in the Syllabus as per SSC CGL Notification 2017. We can analyze our performance through Practice only. Individuals must solve a lot of Old Papers after the completion of all the topics. Due to that reason, we have provided SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Previous Year Question Papers and Answers in the following sections.
Aspirants of Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Exam 2017 should firstly download the Papers and Solve them. You can also find SSC CGL Previous Year Question Paper with Solution PDF here. You will surely clear this Exam by solving more papers.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Admit Card 2017
The most important document that needs to be carried while appearing for Combined Graduate Level Exam 2017 is SSC CGL Admit Card 2017. Without the Hall Ticket, no one will be allowed to take the test. Officials of Staff Selection Commission will issue the Admit Card few days before the Exam. So, each and every aspirant should download the Hall Ticket without fail. For the sake of individuals, we have given simple steps to download SSC CGL Hall Ticket 2017 in the below sections.
- First of all, visit the Staff Selection Commission Official website, i.e. www.ssc.nic.in.
- Go to “Admit Card” Section and click on the appropriate link.
- Enter the details like Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on Submit button and then your Admit Card of SSC CGL Exam 2017 will be displayed on the monitor screen.
- Download Staff Selection Commission CGL Hall Ticket 2017 and take a print of the hard copy of the same for further reference.
Download SSC CGL 2017 Admit Card
SSC CGL Answer key 2017
The authorities of Staff Selection Commission will release SSC Combined Graduate Level Answer Key 2017 in two phases, i.e. Tier 1 and Tier 2. They will issue the Answer Key and OMR Sheet of Computer Based Exam (Tier 1) in the month of August 2017 on their Official Portal, i.e. www.ssc.nic.in. Individuals can download SSC CGL 2017 Answer Key by entering their Roll Number and Password. However, Answer Key for Tier 2 Exam 2017 will be available in the month of October 2017. With the help of that Answer Sheet, candidates can calculate their estimated score.
Download SSC Combined Graduate Level Answer Key 2017
SSC Combined Graduate Level Result 2017
Candidates who have given SSC CGL Tier I Exam 2017 will be eagerly waiting for the release of SSC CGL Result 2017. Individuals can check their Qualified/ Not Qualified Status through the Result. Those who qualify in Tier 1 Exam of SSC CGL Notification 2017 will be called for SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam 2017. Candidates who perform well in Tier 2 get shortlisted for Tier 3 Exam. Aspirants who get more marks in SSC CGL 2017 Result will be tested regarding Computer Typing. Candidates who qualify in all the rounds of SSC CGL Notification 2017 will be appointed with a high designation. We have provided steps to check Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Exam Result 2017 here.
- Log on to SSC Official Portal, i.e. www.ssc.nic.in.
- Visit the Results Section which is located on the home page.
- Click on SSC CGL Results 2017 link.
- Candidates need to enter certain credentials like Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth.
- Your result will appear on the computer screen.
- You can also download the Result for future use.
Check SSC Combined Graduate Level Result 2017
Individuals can visit our website, www.sarkariresults.io on a regular basis for further updates of SSC CGL Notification 2017.