SSC CGL Notification 2018 Pdf download link available here. Know Staff Selection Commission CGL Vacancy Details – Various Group B & Group C Posts. Find SSC CGL 2018 Eligibility for Combined Graduate Level Exam. Eligible Graduates can apply online for SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) 2018 @ ssc.nic.in before the last date. Starting date to fill SSC CGL 2018 online form is 5th May 2018 and the last date is 4th June 2018. Also, check SSC CGL Exam Date, Number of Vacancies, SSC Online Registration Steps for Part 1 & 2, Selection Process, Scale of Pay of SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 from the below post.
- 1 Download SSC CGL Notification 2018 Pdf @ www.ssc.nic.in
- 1.1 SSC CGL Recruitment 2018-19 – Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam Notification 2018
- 1.2 स्टाफ सिलेक्शन कमीशन कंबाइंड ग्रेजुएट लेवल (SSC CGL) नोटिफिकेशन 2018-19
- 1.3 Staff Selection Commission Vacancy @ www.ssc.nic.in – SSC CGL Posts
- 1.4 SSC CGL 2018 Eligibility Criteria – कर्मचारी चयन आयोग Group B & C Posts Age Criteria & Qualification details
- 1.5 Important Dates of SSC CGL Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 SSC CGL 2018 Apply Online – SSC CGL Vacancy 2018
Download SSC CGL Notification 2018 Pdf @ www.ssc.nic.in
|SSC CGL 2018 Exam|
|Name of the Conducting Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Designation||Various Group B & Group C Posts|
|Total number of vacancies||20,000+ (Approximately)|
|Category of Job||Government Job|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Starting Date to Perform SSC CGL 2018 apply online||5th May 2018|
|Last date to submit the SSC CGL Online Application Form 2018||4th June 2018|
|Selection Process||Tier I, Tier II, Tier III|
<<< SSC CGL Asked Questions >>>
SSC CGL Recruitment 2018-19 – Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam Notification 2018
Hello, Contenders!! Are you in search of Central Government Jobs? If your response is Yes, then you must refer the Latest SSC CGL 2018 Notification pdf provided in this article. We are very happy to share a good news i.e, SSC Recruitment 2018 Notifications for all the job aspirants. Most of the Graduates have a dream to get Sarkari Naukri across India.
Notification for the SSC-CGL 2018: Every year, Staff Selection Commission conducts various SSC Exams like CGL, CHSL, JE, GD Constable & Various to recruit the eligible candidates for the available vacancies. SSC Recruitment Process will be done by the release of official notification on its official portal i.e, ssc.nic.in. Presently, the Officials of Staff Selection Commission are making some arrangements to release official స్టాఫ్ సెలక్షన్ కమిషన్ కంబైన్డ్ గ్రాడ్యుయేట్ లెవెల్ (SSC CGL) నోటిఫికేషన్ on 5th May 2018 to fill the available SSC CGL Vacancy 2018. Get the complete details of Notification for Combined Graduate Level CGL Recruitment 2018 such as Official SSC CGL Notification Pdf link, Vacancy, Eligibility, Important Dates, Selection Process, How to Apply, Application Fee, Important Links, etc through the below sections.
Download SSC CGL Syllabus Pdf
स्टाफ सिलेक्शन कमीशन कंबाइंड ग्रेजुएट लेवल (SSC CGL) नोटिफिकेशन 2018-19
At present, in everyone’s minds, a question arises, i.e, When will be the next SSC Notification announced??? It’s right, then go through the entire article to know the answer to your question.
Upcoming Notification for Combined Graduate Level CGL Recruitment 2018-19: It is decided that Staff Selection Commission will release the Official Notification for the SSC-CGL 2018 on the official website ie, ssc.nic.in on 5th May 2018. From year to year, the number of candidates applying for SSC CGL Exam is increasing. So, applicants must have the complete knowledge regarding SSC CGL Notification 2018 before facing the tough competition.
[Get Latest Employment News of the Week 2018-19 here]
What is SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL Exam?
As all of know that, Staff Selection Commission is the conducting authority of Combined Graduate Level CGL Exam. CGL Examination is conducted once in a year and it consists of four levels. Through SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL Recruitment 2018, young, talented & dynamic applicants will get into non-technical Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ non gazetted posts in various departments of India.
Staff Selection Commission Vacancy @ www.ssc.nic.in – SSC CGL Posts
|S No.||Name of the Exam||Post Name||SSC CGL 2018 Vacancies Expected|
|1.||Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Exam||Various Posts||20,000+ Posts|
SSC CGL 2018 Post Preference List for Men & Women
The Staff Selection Commission CGL Post Preference List for Men & Women are as follows. While filling SSC CGL Application Form 2018, take the help of the Post Preference list table provided below.
SSC CGL Post Preference for Female Candidates
|S.No||Name of the Post||Post Code|
|1.||Sub-Inspector [Central Bureau of Narcotics]||#|
|2.||Upper Division Clerk [Central Govt. Offices/Ministries other than CSCS Cadres||Y|
|3.||Inspector (Examiner) [CBEC]||M|
|4.||Inspector (Preventive Officer) [CBEC]||L|
|5.||Accountant/ Junior Accountant [Offices under C&AG ]||W|
|6.||Divisional Accountant [Offices under CAG]||Q|
|7.||Assistant Enforcement Officer [Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue]||N|
|8.||Assistant [Central Vigilance Commission]||B|
|9.||Accountant/ Junior Accountant [Offices under CGA & others ]||X|
|10.||Sub Inspectors [Central Bureau of Investigation ]||O|
|11.||Assistant (Central Secretariat Service)||A|
|12.||Inspector [Central Bureau of Narcotics]||S|
|14.||Tax Assistant [CBEC]||@|
|15.||Inspector of Income Tax [CBDT]||J|
|16.||Assistant [Intelligence Bureau]||C|
|17.||Assistant [Other Ministries/Departments/Organisations]||H|
|18.||Compiler [Registrar General of India ]||$|
|19.||Auditor [Offices under CGDA]||U|
|20.||Inspector, (Central Excise) [CBEC]||K|
|21.||Assistant [Other Ministries/ Departments/Organisations]||I|
|22.||Auditor [Offices under C&AG]||T|
|23.||Assistant (Ministry of External Affairs)||E|
|24.||Inspector of Posts [ Department of Post]||P|
|25.||Auditor [Offices under CGA & others]||V|
|26.||Statistical Investigator Gr.II [M/Statistics & Prog Implementation]||R|
|27.||Assistant [Ministry of Railway]||D|
|28.||Assistant (Cypher) [Ministry of External
|29.||Tax Assistant [CBDT]||Z|
SSC CGL Post Preferences for Male candidates
|S.No||Post Name||Code of Post|
|1.||Assistant [Intelligence Bureau]||C|
|2.||Inspector of Income Tax [CBDT]||J|
|3.||Sub-Inspector [Central Bureau of Narcotics ]||#|
|4.||Tax Assistant [CBEC]||@|
|5.||Assistant [Central Vigilance Commission]||B|
|6.||Assistant (Ministry of External Affairs)||E|
|7.||Assistant [Other Ministries/Departments/Organisations||H|
|9.||Assistant (Cypher) [Ministry of External
|10.||Inspector (Preventive Officer) [CBEC]||L|
|11.||Tax Assistant [CBDT]||Z|
|12.||Compiler [Registrar General of India]||$|
|13.||Assistant [Other Ministries/ Departments/Organisations]||I|
|14.||Assistant (Central Secretariat Service )||A|
|15.||Auditor [Offices under C&AG]||T|
|16.||Auditor [Offices under CGA & others ]||V|
|17.||Inspector, (Central Excise) [CBEC]||K|
|18.||Inspector [Central Bureau of Narcotics]||S|
|19.||Assistant Enforcement Officer [Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue]||N|
|20.||Auditor [Offices under CGDA]||U|
|21.||Sub Inspectors [Central Bureau of Investigation ]||O|
|22.||Assistant [Ministry of Railway]||D|
|23.||Inspector (Examiner) [CBEC]||M|
|24.||Accountant/ Junior Accountant [Offices under C&AG]||W|
|25.||Statistical Investigator Gr.II [M/Statistics & Prog Implementation]||R|
|26.||Inspector of Posts [Department of Post]||P|
|27.||Accountant/ Junior Accountant [Offices under CGA & others]||X|
|28.||Divisional Accountant [Offices under CAG]||Q|
|29.||Upper Division Clerk [Central Govt. Offices/Ministries other than CSCS cadres||Y|
Here we have provided the SSC CGL Post Preference List for Men & Women based on the previous year’s data. To know the detailed post preference list for Men & Women, refer the official SSC CGL Notification 2018 Pdf with the help of link provided below.
SSC CGL 2018 Eligibility Criteria – कर्मचारी चयन आयोग Group B & C Posts Age Criteria & Qualification details
Aspirants need to satisfy the following eligibility conditions to take part in the Recruitment of SSC CGL 2018. So, we suggest the applicants check the Eligibility details carefully before applying for SSC Recruitment 2018.
- Candidates who are interested in applying for SSC CGL Posts should belong to Indian Nationality or Must be a Citizen of India.
- Non-Resident Indian (NRI) and aspirants who belong to Foreign Countries are not eligible to apply for SSC CGL Jobs 2018.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Jobs Age Limit
To apply for SSC CGL Posts, the age limit of the applicants should be within the following limits.
- Lower Limit: 18 Years
- Upper Limit: 32 Years
Educational Qualification for SSC CGL Recruitment 2018
- As the name “Combined Graduate Level” implies, a candidate must have minimum Graduation as Educational qualification if he/ she desires to apply for SSC CGL 2018 Notification.
Download SSC CGL Previous Papers with Answers
Important Dates of SSC CGL Recruitment 2018
|Date of release of SSC CGL Notification 2018 pdf||5th May 2018|
|Starting Date to fill Staff Selection Commission CGL 2018 Application Form||5th May 2018|
|Last date for the submission of SSC CGL Online Application Form 2018||4th June 2018|
|Date of issuance of SSC CGL Tier I Admit Card 2018||One Week Before the Exam|
|SSC CGL 2018 Exam Date (Tier I)||25th July 2018 to 20th August 2018|
|The announcement of SSC CGL Tier-I Result 2018||In the month of October 2018|
|Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier II Exam Date 2018||27th November to 30th Nov 2018|
|Declaration of SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier II 2018 Result||In the month of January 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier III 2018 Exam Date||Notified later|
|SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier IV Exam Date 2018||In the month of February 2018|
|Staff Selection Commission CGL Computer/ Proficiency Test Date 2018||In the month of March 2018|
|Declaration of SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL Final Result 2018||April 2018|
SSC CGL Selection Process is carried out in four stages. Candidates who will clear all the selection rounds of SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 are recruited for non-gazetted posts in various departments which is a most prestigious opportunity provided for eligible candidates.
- Tier I (Objective Type)
- Tier II (Objective Type)
- Descriptive Type Tier III (English/ Hindi)
- Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) & Skill Test (Tier IV)
As per SSC Notification 2018, Individuals who qualify for Tier I of SSC CGL Exam 2018 will be invited for Tier II (Objective Exam). Those who clear the 2nd Tier of Staff Selection Commission CGL 2018 Exam should go through Tier III Exam which consists of Descriptive Paper (Hindi/ English). Finally, talented individuals who clear all the three SSC Recruitment rounds will be assessed through their performance in Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and Skill Test.
Download SSC CGL Admit Card 2018
Staff Selection Commission CGL Pay Scale 2018
The Scale of Pay for Group B & C Posts in SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 has tabulated above. Candidates who have shortlisted in all the tiers involved will receive an attractive salary depending on their designation as mentioned in the official SSC CGL Notification 2018. Aspirants will be paid high if they work in Metro Cities as compared to Non-Metro Cities.
|S No.||Name of the Post||Salary per month + Grade Pay (G.P.)|
|1.||Group B||Rs. 45,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/-
Rs. 53,000/- + Rs. 4,600/- Grade Pay
Rs. 58,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 4,800/-
|2.||Group C||Rs. 34,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800/-
Rs.24,000 + Rs. 2,400/- Grade Pay
SSC CGL 2018 Apply Online – SSC CGL Vacancy 2018
Aspirants who meet the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official notification are eligible to apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2018. With an intention to help the aspirants, our team has provided here simple steps to fill SSC CGL Online Application Form 2018.
How to Apply for SSC CGL 2018 Exam @ www.ssc.nic.in
- First of all, Log on to the SSC Official website, i.e. www.ssc.nic.in (Directly go to the link provided below).
- Click on “Notices” on SSC portal and then go through SSC CGL 2018 Notification pdf.
- Now, click on “Click here” button and the detailed advertisement will be downloaded.
- Read the complete details in the SSC CGL Notification 2018 advertisement, carefully check the eligibility Criteria like Age Limit, Nationality, Educational Qualification, SSC CGL 2018 last date, etc.
- After ensuring that you are eligible to apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2018, then visit the section & press on “SSC CGL Apply Online” tab.
- By doing so, the direct link for SSC CGL 2018 Online Form will appear on the screen.
- Click on that link and register themselves with basic details like Name, Parents’ Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and E-mail ID.
- Then, Registration Number and Password will be generated, which must be noted by the candidates to proceed further.
- After the completion of One-Time Registration Process, log in with the help of Reg. No. and Password and fill the SSC Combined Graduate Level 2018 Application Form with valid details.
- Put the preferred posts while filling the SSC CGL application form 2018. Check SSC CGL 2018 Post preference list for women & men provided on this page.
- Upload Scanned Images of Signature and Photograph in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the required amount of Application Fee and then click on “Submit” button to submit the SSC CGL 2018 Online application form.
- Finally, take a hard copy of the SSC CGL Online Application Form 2018 for further reference.
Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Application Fee
Aspirants who wish to apply for SSC CGL Notification 2018 need to pay Rs. 100/- towards Application Fee.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the requisite Staff Selection Commission CGL 2018 Application Fee either in Offline or Online mode according to your convenience.
- Online Payment
- Offline Payment
- If the candidates feel convenient to pay the SSC Combined Graduate Level Application Fee 2018 in Offline mode, then opt for an option of payment which is available in the Payment window.
- Now, proceed to generate Bank Challan, where there will be two slips – Candidate’s Copy and Bank’s Copy.
- Candidates can remit the required amount at any branch of the designated bank in the form of cash as mentioned in the official SSC CGL Notification 2018.
- Contenders who wish to remit the Application Fee of SSC CGL Jobs 2018 in Online mode can pay with the help of Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking going through Online Option in the Payment window and then, they can proceed to make the payment.
Candidates belonging to the following categories need not pay Application Fee for SSC CGL 2018 Notification.
- Women candidates
- Aspirants of Scheduled Tribe
- Scheduled Caste candidates
- Physically Challenged candidates
Check SSC CGL Exam Analysis
Our team has strived a bit hard to share the full information regarding SSC CGL Notification 2018 for the convenience purpose of the candidates. In case of any doubts, refer the official Staff Selection Commission CGL 2018 Notification with the help of straightforward link attached below. Stay tuned to our site SarkariResults.io to get the more updates on Latest & Upcoming SSC Notifications.
Official SSC CGL 2018 Notification Pdf