Download Latest SSC CGL Syllabus 2017 Pdf. Staff Selection Commission CGL 2017 Syllabus is updated now. Know SSC CGL 2017 Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Tier 1, 2, 3, 4. Refer SSC CGL Exam Syllabus for better preparation. Candidates who applied for the SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2017 will be searching for the Syllabus and Exam Pattern. All such candidates have visited the right page. Therefore, go through the below sections and read the entire article. Then you can find the detailed and complete Syllabus of SSC CGL 2017.
- 1 SSC CGL Syllabus 2017 Pdf Download
- 1.1 www.ssc.nic.in – SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.1.1 SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
- 1.1.2 Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern
- 1.1.3 SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier 3 Test Pattern
- 1.1.4 SSC CGL Test Pattern 2017 for tier 4
- 1.1.5 Staff Selection Commission CGL 2017 Exam Pattern
- 1.1.6 www.ssc.nic.in CGL Syllabus 2017 for Tier 1, 2, 3
- 1.1.7 Staff Selection Commission CGL 2017 Exam Dates
- 1.1.8 SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2017 Pdf @ www.ssc.nic.in
- 188.8.131.52 SSC CGL Tier 1 Syllabus 2017 – General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- 184.108.40.206 SSC CGL Syllabus – General Awareness
- 220.127.116.11 SSC CGL 2017 Syllabus – Numerical Aptitude
- 18.104.22.168 SSC Combined Graduate Level Syllabus 2017 – English Comprehension
- 22.214.171.124 SSC CGL Tier 2 Syllabus 2017
- 126.96.36.199 How to use the SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam syllabus?
- 188.8.131.52 Download SSC CGL Tier 1, 2, 3 Syllabus 2017 Pdf
- 1.1 www.ssc.nic.in – SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2017
SSC CGL Syllabus 2017 Pdf Download
The Staff Selection Commission has recently released an SSC CGL Recruitment Notification for the graduates & freshers. Therefore candidates must start their preparation after the Application Process by using SSC CGL 2017 Syllabus. Candidates who prepare well between the notification publication and the preliminary examination then they can crack the exam easily. And also they should work harder to get better marks in the exam. For more details regarding SSC Combined Graduate Level Syllabus, go to the official site www.ssc.nic.in.
Every year Combined Graduate Level exam is conducted by the staff selection commission for filling up the vacancies in various govt departments/ ministries. And the Applicants will be selected based on their performance on four tiers i.e., tier 1, 2, 3, 4. A massive number of graduate will appear for this exam but only a few are able to qualify in all the tier exams. So to qualify in the examination, candidates should prepare according to the SSC CGL Syllabus 2017 for perfect and better preparation.
www.ssc.nic.in – SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2017
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2017 comprises of four Tiers i.e., Tier-1, Tier-2, Tier-3 and Tier 4. All these four Tiers are equally important, so applicants need to Qualify in each of these Tier’s individually and the Final selection comprises of performance in all three tiers.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
|SL. No||Parts||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Part – A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 hours|
|2||Part – B||General Awareness||50||50|
|3||Part – C||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
|4||Part – D||English Comprehension||50||50|
Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern
|SL. No||Papers||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||I||Arithmetical Ability/ Quantitative Aptitude||100||200||2 hours|
|2.||II||English Language & Comprehension||200||200||2 hours|
|For Statistical Investigators Group 2|
|3.||III||Commerce/ Mathematics Statistics/ Economics||200||200||2 hours|
SSC CGL Tier 2 Paper Pattern
- In SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam consists of 3 Papers.
- Candidates who applied for Income tax officer/ Inspector, SI in CBI etc have to attend only Paper 1 & 2.
- People who applied for statistical investigators group 2 & compilers have to attend Paper 3 along with Paper 1 & 2.
- Aspirants who applied for Sub-Inspector in Central Police Organisations have to attend only Paper 2 i..e., English Paper.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier 3 Test Pattern
|Examination Mode||Scheme of Examination||Marks||Time|
|Pen & Paper||Descriptive Paper in English/ Hindi (writing of Essay /Precis /Letter /Application Writing etc.||100||60 minutes|
SSC CGL Tier 3 Descriptive Paper
- CGL Tier 3 is a descriptive paper i.e., pen and paper mode.
- The Question Paper will be in both English and Hindi languages.
- This Paper consists of Essay Writing (200 to 250 words), Letter Writing (150 to 200 words).
- Duration of the Exam is 1 hour.
- The minimum qualifying marks are 33% only.
SSC CGL Test Pattern 2017 for tier 4
|SL. No||Type of Test||Name of the Subject|
|1.||DEST (Data Entry Skill Test) or CPT (Computer Proficiency Test)||Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) for Post of Assistant Section Officer|
|2.||Data Entry Skill Test at Speed of 8000 key depression/hour for Tax Assistant Post|
SSC CGL Tier 4 Paper
- Candidates who qualified in Tier I, Tier II and Tier III exam will further be called for Tier IV.
- The CGL Tier-4 consists of Data Entry Skill and Computer Proficiency Test (CPT).
- Tax Assistant vacancy applicants have to attend in the Skill Test.
- The Assistant Section Officer applicants have to attend the Computer Proficiency Test.
Staff Selection Commission CGL 2017 Exam Pattern
Knowing the SSC CGL Syllabus and exam pattern in advance will help to boost your preparation for the Combined Graduate level examination. Each Tier has its own Syllabus, Weightage, and Duration. but Tier-2 Carries the maximum weight age of 400 Marks. Now, we are discussing each of the Tiers with respect to their Staff Selection Commission Syllabus, CGL Pattern, and Scheme of Exam.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Paper Scheme
- There is a deduction of 0.5 Marks for each wrong answer in Tier 1 & Tier 2 Examinations.
- The Final Merit is based on overall performance in tier 1, tier 2, tier 3.
- The Candidates must qualify in all the tiers separately.
- Therefore there are no sectional cut off marks.
www.ssc.nic.in CGL Syllabus 2017 for Tier 1, 2, 3
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Examination Name||Combined Graduate Level|
|Total No. of Vacancies||Nearly 20,000 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Various Jobs|
|Job Category||Central Govt|
Staff Selection Commission CGL 2017 Exam Dates
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Date||1st to 20th August 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Date||10th & 11th November 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam Date||21st January 2018|
|SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier IV Exam Date 2017||In the month of February 2018|
SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2017 Pdf @ www.ssc.nic.in
Candidates who are going to attend the Combined Graduate Level Examination should prepare well for the Exam. Because there will be a huge competition for this examination. So many candidates will have a fear to face this competition. So to help such candidates our team www.sarkariresults.io gathered complete SSC CGL Syllabus and provided in this article. Therefore candidates are suggested to follow each every topic given under the Syllabus of SSC CGL 2017.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Syllabus 2017 – General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- Similarities and differences
- Spatial visualization
- Spatial orientation
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical reasoning and figural classification
- Arithmetic number series
- Non-verbal series
- Coding and decoding
- Statement conclusion
- Syllogistic reasoning etc.
SSC CGL Syllabus – General Awareness
It includes the questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to
- Economic Scene
- General Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research etc.
SSC CGL 2017 Syllabus – Numerical Aptitude
- Computation of whole numbers
- Decimals and fractions
- Relationships between numbers.
- Time work & wages
- Boat & Stream
- CI & SI
- LCM & HCF
- Profit loss & Discount
- Problems on Ages
- Speed time and work
- Ratio Proportion.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Syllabus 2017 – English Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks
- Error Spotting
- One word substitution
- Idioms & Phrases
- Spelling Errors
- Antonym/ Synonym
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Structure
- Sentence Completion
- Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words etc.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Syllabus 2017
- Probability, Probability Distributions, Binomial, Poisson, Normal, Exponential.
- Collection and Representation of Data.
- Moments, Skewness and Kurtosis.
- Measures of Central Tendency.
- Correlation and Regression.
- Measures of Dispersion.
- Sampling Theory.
- Analysis of Variance.
- Time Series Analysis.
- Probability Theory.
- Random Variable and Probability Distributions.
- Statistical Inference.
- Index Numbers.
- Demand and Supply Analysis, including Laws and Interaction of Demand and Supply.
- Production Function and Laws of Returns.
- Commodity Pricing – Characteristics of various Market Forms and Price Determination under such
- Theory of Factor Pricing – Rent, Wage, Interest and Profit.
- Theory of Employment – Classical and Neo-classical Approach.
- Keynesian Theory of Employment
- Nature and Functions of Money, Value of Money, Fluctuations in the value of Money – Inflation and Deflation, Monetary Policy, Index Number.
- International Trade
- Foreign Exchange
- Public Finance
- Deficit Financing.
- Fiscal Policy.
Indian Economics and General Statistics for SSC CGL Syllabus
- Statistical Investigation
- The collection of data and editing of data.
- Types of sampling.
- Schedule and questionnaire.
- Presentation of data – classification, tabulation, etc.
- Measures of Central Tendency.
- National Income and Accounting
- Agricultural sector
- Industrial Policy and Industrial Development
- Problems of Economic Development.
- Profile of Human Resources.
- New Economic Policy and Welfare Schemes.
- Indian Public Finance – Indian Revenue, Foreign Aid.
- Indian Banking and Currency system.
- Algebra of Matrices
- Analytic Geometry
- Differential Equation
- Differential and Integral Calculus
- Business Organisation
- Indian Economics
- Business Statistics
- Business Law
- Company Law
- Cost accounting
- Income Tax
How to use the SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam syllabus?
- The provided Syllabus & Exam Pattern shows the order to attempt questions in the examination.
- Here, we have not specified the priority for exam preparation, So candidates need to attempt the questions as per given Model in the exam.
- Prepare for the SSC CGL examination as per the Weightage.
- Initially, Start the preparation by making a perfect schedule and Distribute the time as per the topic weight age.
- Later, prepare a timetable as per the listed topics.
Download SSC CGL Tier 1, 2, 3 Syllabus 2017 Pdf
People who are going to appear the CGL exam can check the complete SSC CGL Syllabus 2017. And also can check the SSC CGL Exam Pattern which is mentioned in the above sections for tier 1, 2, 3, 4. We have also given the Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Syllabus Pdf link which is attached below.
For more information, visit www.ssc.nic.in