SSC GD Apply Online 2022
SSC GD Apply Online 2022: The Staff Selection Commission conducts the SSC GD Constable Exam every year to recruit 10th Pass candidates for various GD Constable vacancies in the central government department. Every year, a large number of candidates appear for the examination to join Central Government Departments. The SSC has started the online registration process for SSC GD 2022. The SSC GD Apply Online 2022 has been started and the apply online window will remain open till 30th November 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for SSC GD 2022 openings using the direct link mentioned in the article below or by visiting the official website @ssc.nic.in. Read further to know the details and process for SSC GD Apply online 2022.
SSC GD Online Form 2022 – Important Dates
The candidates can apply online for SSC GD 2022 to get a job in the prestigious ministries of the government for posts of Constable (General Duty) in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF, Rifleman in AR and Sepoy in NCB. The last date for SSC GD Apply Online 2022 is 30th November 2022. Go through the Overview table for highlights.
|SSC GD 2022 Apply Online Starts||27th October 2022|
|Last date to Apply Online||30th November 2022 (11:00 pm)|
|Last Date for Making Online Fee Payment||01st December 2022 (11:00 pm)|
|Last Date for the Generation of Offline Challan||30th November 2022 (11:00 pm)|
|Last Date for Payment through Challan (during bank hours)||01st December 2022|
|SSC GD 2022 Exam||January 2023|
SSC GD Apply Online Link
The SSC GD Online Application Form link has been activated by SSC on its official website for the registration of candidates for the SSC GD 2022 exam. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for SSC GD 2022 anytime till 30th November 2022. In order to avoid a last-minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. SSC is not responsible for network problems or any other problem in the submission of an Online Application. The SSC GD online form link is provided below.
SSC GD 2022 Notification Out- Click to Check
How to apply online for SSC GD 2022?
Candidates are required to follow these steps for SSC GD Online Form 2022. Below are the steps that one needs to follow for successful online registration for the exam:
Step 1- Click on the official link which is provided on this page.
Step 2- Click on the link of Apply Link given on the page. The registration link opens up in the new window.
Step 3- Click on New Registration in SSC GD 2022 application window and then click on the register button.
Step 4- Firstly, candidates need to provide basic details like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
Step 5- Click on the submit button to submit your completed online form for SSC GD 2022. Verify your details before submitting the form.
Step 6- All the candidates are issued Registration ID for SSC GD 2022 exam.
Step 7- Candidates are supposed to log in with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete SSC GD Registration 2022.
- In the next step, candidates must upload photographs and signatures following the requisites mentioned by SSC.
- The photograph must be clicked in front of white color or light-colored background and must be more than 4 kb in size and less than 12 kb. The photograph resolution must be 100*120 pixels in width and height.
- The signature must be in black or blue ink on a white sheet. The scanned copy of the signature must be in jpg format and it should be more than 1 kb in size and less than 12 kb. The resolution should be 40*60 pixels in width and height.
- Login with your registered ID and password to fill up the Part II of the online form of SSC GD 2022.
- After filling up the application form, candidates need to preview the entire application once to look for any glitches in the form. Verify the entire data entered by you.
- Click on the Final Submit button after previewing the entire online SSC GD application form. It is recommended that Candidates download and get print copies of the submitted application form for SSC GD 2022. Lastly, candidates can advance to submit the application fee for SSC GD 2022 either via online mode or offline mode of fee payment.
- A candidate must pay Rs. 100/- as Online Application Fee if applicable.
Important Information for SSC GD Apply Online Form
- The mode of application is ONLINE only. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained.
- Applications without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria thoroughly before SSC GD Registration 2022.
- The last date for the SSC GD Online Application 2022 is 30th November 2022.
- Candidates must take a print of the filled SSC GD Online Application Form and keep them for their future use.
- All papers in the online examination will be of objective type multiple choice questions
- A candidate must indicate the Centre(s) in the online Application Form in which he/ she desires to take the examination
- For More information for SSC GD 2022 Visit Official Website https://ssc.nic.in/.
Prerequisites for SSC GD 2022 Online Application Form
Important things which you should keep with you while filling the Application Form:
- Scanned copy of your Signature ( 1kb < Size < 12 kb ) in JPG format.
- Scanned copy of your Photo ( 4 kb < Size < 20kb ) in JPG format.
- You should have a valid E-Mail I.D with you which can be used for registration purposes.
- You should have valid Identity Proof with you.
SSC GD Constable Previous Year Cut-Off
SSC GD Apply Online 2022- FAQs
Q1. What is the last date to apply online for SSC GD 2022?
Ans. The last date to apply online for SSC GD 2022 is 30th November 2022.
Q2. What is the application fee for SSC GD 2022?
Ans. The Application fee for SSC GD 2022 is Rs. 100 for the UR category.
Q3. How can I apply for SSC GD 2022?
Ans. The candidates can apply either from the official website @ssc.nic.in or from the direct link provided in the article.
Q4. What documents need to be uploaded for the SSC GD Registration?
Ans. The candidates need to upload their photographs and signatures for registration.