SSC JE Notification 2017 Pdf download link will be soon attached here. Candidates who are looking for SSC Jobs can check the eligibility for Junior Engineer Posts. Eligible candidates have to fill & submit the SSC JE Online Application form 2017 through online mode. The SSC JE Apply Online link 2017 will be active from 14th October 2017. Aspirants have to complete their registration process on or before 10th November 2017. Also, get the further details of SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 Notification through the below sections.
- 1 SSC JE Notification 2017 Pdf @ ssc.nic.in
- 1.1 www.ssc.nic.in JE 2017 Vacancy – SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 1.2 SSC JE Vacancy 2017 – Staff Selection Commission Jr Engineer Posts
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for SSC Junior Engineer Jobs 2017
- 1.4 Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Junior Engineer Notification 2017 Details
- 1.5 SSC JE Apply Online 2017 @ www.ssc.nic.in
SSC JE Notification 2017 Pdf @ ssc.nic.in
|SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||Update soon|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Starting Date for SSC JE Apply Online 2017||14th October 2017|
|SSC JE 2017 Apply Online Last Date||10th November 2017|
www.ssc.nic.in JE 2017 Vacancy – SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 Notification
SSC JE Latest Notification 2017: Every year, Staff Selection Commission will release SSC JE Notification 2017-18 to recruit the eligible applicants for the Junior Engineers (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical) Posts. It is expected to be released in the month of October 2017. The organization will conduct SSC JE Exam in the month of January 2018 to fill the vacancies of Junior Engineers Group B Non-Gazetted in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quality and quantity Assurance in Central Government Departments.
Job hunters who are looking for Government Jobs can utilize this SSC Junior Engineer Notification 2017. Coming to the eligibility criteria, Degree or Diploma in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from an institution recognized by Govt. of India. The age limit of the applicants should be in between 18-32 years. Keep aside all the doubts and check the SSC JE Recruitment 2017-18 such as vacancies, post name, application fee, how to apply, selection process, salary, etc here.
[Download SSC JE Admit card 2017]
SSC JE Vacancy 2017 – Staff Selection Commission Jr Engineer Posts
Staff Selection Commission conducts SSC JE Exam 2017 (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Quantitative Surveying and Contract) to recruit the eligible candidates for the following posts.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior (Electrical) in Central Public works Department (CPWD) & Department of Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil), JE (Electrical & Mechanical), Jr Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contract) in Military Engineering Services (MES).
- JE (Civil & Mechanical) in Central Water Commission (CWC) and Farakka Barrage.
We will update department wise vacancies soon after the release of official SSC JE Notification 2017-18.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Junior Engineer Jobs 2017
To apply for SSC Junior Engineer Examination 2017, candidates have to fulfill the following requisites. So, applicants have to check & ensure the eligibility standards before going to fill SSC JE Online Application form 2017.
SSC JE Age Limit
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 32 Years
|Name of the Post||Age Criteria|
|Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical), Central Water Commission & CPWD||32 Years|
|Jr Engineer (Civil, Mechanical & Electrical), MES||30 Years|
|JE (Civil & Electrical), Department of Post and Junior Engineer (Surveyor and Contract), MES||18-27 Years|
SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification
|Post Name||Academic Qualification|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||CPWD – B.E/B.Tech/Diploma in Civil engineering from a recognized University/Institute|
|Jr Engineer (Civil & Mechanical)||Central Water Commission – B.E/B.Tech/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute|
|JE (Electrical)||CPWD – B.E/B.Tech/Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Department of Posts – B.E/B.Tech/Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute|
|Jr Engineer (Electrical)||Department of Posts – B.E/B.Tech/Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute|
|JE (Electrical & Mechanical)||MES – B.E/B.Tech/Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or 3 Years Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute and 2 years work experience in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering works|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Military Engineering Services (MES) – B.E/B.Tech/Diploma in Civil Engineering or 3 Years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute and 2 years work experience in Civil Engineering works|
|JE (QS & C)||MES – B.E/B.Tech/3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering and Quantity Surveying (Sub Divisional-II) from the Institute of Surveyors (India)|
[Download SSC JE Syllabus 2017]
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Junior Engineer Notification 2017 Details
Refer the SSC JE Recruitment Notification 2017 details such as application fee, selection process, exam dates, etc provided on this page.
SSC JE 2017 Application Fee
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- for SSC JE Recruitment 2017-18.
- Female candidates, Ex-Servicemen, candidates belonging to reserved categories are exempted from the payment of the application fee.
- Application fee can be paid through online using credit/debit card/net banking or offline through challan.
- Applicants who are paying the fee through offline mode have to generate & print a copy of SBI Challan.
Selection Process for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017
The authorities will select the candidates for SSC JE Vacancy 2017 on the basis of the performance in the following rounds.
- Written Examination (Paper I & Paper II)
SSC JE Salary
- Candidates selected for SSC Junior Engineer Jobs will receive a pay scale of Rs. 32667 – 37119/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4, 200/-.
SSC JE Exam Date 2017
|SSC JE Notification Release Date||October 2017|
|Starting Date for SSC JE Apply Online 2017||14th October 2017|
|SSC Junior Engineer Apply Online Last date||10th November 2017|
|Release of SSC Tier I Admit card||December 2017|
|Commencement of Tier I Exam||5th to 8th January 2018|
|SSC Tier 1 Result Release Date||Update soon|
|Availability of Tier 2 Admit card||Notify Soon|
|SSC JE 2017 Exam Dates (Tier II)||Update soon|
|Tier 2 Result Release Date||Notify Soon|
According to SSC Annual Calendar, we have provided the tentative dates regarding SSC JE Exam Notification 2017.
[Download SSC Junior Engineer Previous Question Papers]
SSC JE Apply Online 2017 @ www.ssc.nic.in
Willing candidates can fill & submit the application form through online mode. The SSC JE Recruitment 2017 Apply Online link will be available from 14th October 2017 until 10th November 2017. No other mode of application forms is accepted by the commission. The SSC JE Online Application Form 2017 will consist of two parts. Part 1 & Part 2. Applicants have to complete the online registration of both parts before the final submission of the application form. Otherwise, the application forms are rejected by the commission.
To fill SSC JE Online Application 2017 for Part I, candidates have to fill the basic details such as applicant’s name, mother’s name, fathers name, email address, address, mobile number, etc. After the successful submission of the SSC JE Application Form 2017, registration number & password are displayed on the screen for Part II registration. In Part II Registration, candidates have to submit the educational qualification & upload the scanned documents.
How to fill SSC Junior Engineer Online Application form 2017
- Log on to the official website www.ssc.nic.in or click on the direct link attached below.
- You will redirect to the home page of the official portal.
- On the home page, search for the related link “SSC JE 2017 Notification Pdf“.
- Read the details in SSC JE 2017 Notification Pdf carefully.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria for SSC JE 2017 Vacancy.
- Click on “SSC JE 2017 Apply Online” tab.
- Fill the application form with personal details in the part 1 registration.
- Registration number & password are generated after the successful completion of the part I registration.
- In part 2 registration, fill the SSC JE Online Application form 2017 with academic qualifications.
- Pay the application fee through the proper channels.
- Upload the scanned photograph & signature.
- Click on “Submit” button & take the printout of the SSC JE Application form for future reference.
We have covered the complete details regarding SSC JE Notification 2017 Pdf only for convenience purpose. Also, we will update the further information such as availability of admit card, result release date, etc soon after the official announcement. Stay tuned to our page Sarkari Result for Upcoming & Latest Government Job Notifications.