SSC KKR Recruitment 2017 Notification out. Apply Online for SSC Karnataka-Kerala Region Jobs. Get Staff Selection Commission KKR Eligibility, Important Dates, Application Form, How to Apply, Scale of Pay, Selection Process, etc. from the following sections.
- 1 Latest SSC KKR Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 SSC Karnataka Kerala Region Notification 2017 @ www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in
- 1.2 SSCKKR Vacancy for Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ 2017 – SSC KKR Jobs
- 1.2.1 Staff Selection Commission KKR Eligibility Criteria 2017
- 1.2.2 How to Apply for SSC Karnataka-Kerala Gr-B & C Jobs 2017 @ www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in
Latest SSC KKR Recruitment 2017
We have a Latest Employment News for all the candidates who have a desire to work in Staff Selection Commission. Most of the people belonging to Karnataka Kerala Region are very eagerly waiting for the publication of SSC Jobs. The authorities of Staff Selection Commission has recently announced various jobs to fill SSC Karnataka Kerala Region Vacancies 2017 on its Official Portal, i.e. www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in. So, interested aspirants must check their Eligibility of Age Limit, Educational Qualification in the Official Advertisement. This is a very good opportunity for those who are aspiring to get Central Government Jobs.
The Starting date of Online Applications is 8th May 2017. While the last date for the submission of Application Form is 7th June 2017. Interested aspirants can apply online through SSC KKR Official website, i.e. www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in. Applicants who are dreaming for Sarkari Naukri can refer the below sections for details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Form, How to Apply, Scale of Pay Selection Procedure, etc. Candidates can get more updates of SSC KKR Recruitment 2017 through Free Job Alert.
SSC Karnataka Kerala Region Notification 2017 @ www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in
|Conducting Authority||Staff Selection Commission, Karnataka Kerala Region|
|Post Name||Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ Posts|
|Total no. of vacancies||183 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Location of the Job||Karnataka Kerala, India|
|Eligibility Details||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Application Charges (Fee)||
|Pay Scale||Differs from post to post|
|Advertisement Release Date||8th May 2017|
|Starting Date to fill Online Application Form||8th May 2017|
|Closing date for submission of Application Form||7th June 2017|
|The last date to submit SSC KKR Offline Application Form 2017||17th June 2017 (Tentative)|
SSCKKR Vacancy for Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ 2017 – SSC KKR Jobs
|S No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts||Salary Offered|
|1.||Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance)||106 Posts||Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-|
|2.||Farm Manager||03 Posts||Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-|
|3.||Draughtsman Grade-I||01 Posts||Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-|
|4.||Junior Technical Assistant||07 Posts||Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-|
|5.||Technical Superintendent (Weaving)||01 Posts||Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-|
|6.||Instructor (Marine Engineering)||01 Posts||Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-|
|7.||Junior Engineer||01 Posts||Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-|
|8.||Office Superintendent||06 Posts||Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-|
|9.||Textile Designer||01 Posts||Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-|
|10.||Assistant (Legal)||03 Posts||Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-|
|11.||Technical Clerk (Economics)||01 Posts||Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-|
|12.||Deputy Ranger||06 Posts||Pay Matrix Level 4 (Four) Rs. 25,000/-|
|13.||Junior Chemist||03 Posts||Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-|
|14.||Laboratory Assistant||02 Posts||Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-|
|15.||Assistant Designer||10 Posts||–|
|16.||Foreman (Horticulture)||02 Posts||Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-|
|17.||Lady Medical Attendant||08 Posts||Rs. 18000/- ( Level I of Index I of 7th Central Pay Commission)|
|18.||Fieldman||03 Posts||Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-|
|19.||Medical Attendant||14 Posts||Level-I, Index-I (7th CPC) Rs. 18000/-|
|20.||Technical Assistant||01 Posts||Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-|
|21.||Assistant Engineer||03 Posts||Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-|
|Total number of Posts||183 Posts|
Staff Selection Commission KKR Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidates need to satisfy various conditions of SSC KKR Eligibility 2017 in order to apply for SSC KKR 2017 Recruitment.
Required Age for SSC KKR Notification 2017
- If the aspirants are applying for Post No. 11 & 12, their age can be between 18 to 27 years.
- Those who apply for Post No. 01 to 10, 14 & 12 must not be more than 30 years old.
- Candidates who wish to apply for Post No. 15 should be between 18 to 27 years old.
Qualification for Assistant (Legal) Posts
- Aspirants applying for Staff Selection Commission assistant posts must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a Recognized University which is established or incorporated under State Act, Central Act or Provincial Act.
Details of Qualification for Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance) Posts
- Applicants should have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Physics, Computer Science, Electronics as one of the subjects at Graduate Level from a Recognized University/ Institute.
For Details of Other Posts and More Qualification Information Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
How to Apply for SSC Karnataka-Kerala Gr-B & C Jobs 2017 @ www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in
- Aspirants should visit the Official website of SSC KKR, i.e. www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in.
- The SSC KKR Online Form for the above posts is available in Online mode only.
- So, eligible and interested candidates can apply through Online only.
- We advise you to read the complete advertisement/ notification.
- Now, you must search for the SSC KKR Various Jobs you are looking for.
- Candidates must read all the instructions carefully and keep the necessary documents ready.
- Then, applicants should click on “SSC KKR Apply Online” link.
- Fill your SSC KKR Recruitment 2017 Application Form with correct information.
- If any of the details produced by you is found incorrect, Officials will simply reject your Application Form.
- Applicants need to make the Application Fee Payment if applicable. Candidates who belong to Reserved Category has no need to pay the Application Fee.
- Candidates must take a print of the hard copy of SSCKKR Online Application Form 2017 for further use.
- For some particular posts, aspirants should send their SSC KKR Application Form 2017 to the following address within 10 days from the deadline.
Also, check SSC Latest Recruitment 2017
The Regional Director
Staff Selection Commission,
Karnataka Kerala Region, 1st Floor E-Wing,
Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala,
Bengaluru – 560 034.
Application Fee for SSC KKR Recruitment 2017
Candidates can Pay the Fee of Rs. 100/- if they belong to General category and No Fee For SC/ST candidates. The Fee can be paid through Online SBI Net-Banking or Credit or Debit Card or SBI Challan.
SSC KKR Selection Process
Officials will shortlist eligible candidates depending on their performance in the following tests.
- Computer Based Exam
- Skill Test
Help line/ Contact Details For SSC KKR Vacancy 2017
Staff Selection Commission Karnataka Kerala Region,
First Floor, ‘E’ Wing, Kendriya Sadan,
Koramangala, Bangalore – 560 034,
Ph : 080-25502520/ Helpline : 9483862020,
Official Website : www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in
Important Dates for SSC Karnataka-Kerala Region Recruitment 2017
|S No.||Event Name||Dates (Announced)|
|1.||Date of release of Job Advertisement||8th May 2017|
|2.||Application Form Starting Date||8th May 2017|
|3.||Last date for Application Form Submission||7th June 2017|
|4.||Closing date to receive Offline/ hard copy of Application Form||Within 10 days from the due date|
Applicants who wish to apply for SSC KKR Recruitment 2017 can visit our website, sarkariresult for further updates.