SSC KKR Syllabus 2017 Pdf for Group B & C is updated. Download KKR SSC Group B & Group C Syllabus Pdf. View SSC Karnataka Kerala Region Junior Engineer (JE) Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Refer SSC KKR Exam Syllabus for better preparation.
- 1 SSC KKR Group B & C Syllabus 2017 Pdf
- 1.1 SSC KKR Syllabus for Group B & C @ www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in
- 1.2 www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in – SSC Karnataka Kerala Region Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 1.2.1 SSC KKR Group B & Group C Exam Pattern 2017
SSC KKR Group B & C Syllabus 2017 Pdf
The SSC Karnataka Kerala Group B & Group C Exam Syllabus is available now. Candidates who applied for the SSC KKR Group B & C 183 Jobs should work hard to score high in the exam due to high competition level. Candidates should not waste their time in preparing for the SSC KKR Exam. To score good marks in the written examination, applicants must start the preparation from beginning itself. So utilize the updated SSC KKR Syllabus and keep yourself ahead in the race.
To participate in the heavy competition and qualifying in the examination is not an easy task. So to crack the SSC Karnataka Kerala exam, applicants should have perfect preparation. Therefore go to the below sections and know the detailed topics covered under the SSC KKR Exam Syllabus. For more information regarding SSC Karnataka Kerala Region Exam, visit the official Site www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in.
SSC KKR Syllabus for Group B & C @ www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in
|SSC KKR Junior Engineer JE Exam Syllabus|
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission Karnataka Kerala Region|
|Name of the Posts||Group B and Group C|
|Total No. of Posts||183 Vacancies|
|Advertisement date||8 May 2017|
|Starting date to fill online Application||8 May 2017|
|Closing date to submit application||07 June 2017|
|Closing Date for Receipt of Hard copy of the Application||within 10 days from the last date|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||karnataka Kerala, India|
www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in – SSC Karnataka Kerala Region Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Candidates can make an effective Preparation plan for various Posts of Group B and Group C under SSC Karnataka Kerala Region through SSC KKR JE Syllabus. The detailed topics covered under the KKR SSC Syllabus is provided in the below sections. With the help of this updated Latest Syllabus of SSC KKR Group B and Group C, candidates can get an idea from which topics questions will be asked in the examination. So download the SSC KKR Syllabus for Group B and Group C and make use of it in the exam preparation.
The SSC KKR Exam Pattern contains No. of questions, Marks, Exam duration, Subject Names etc. Through the Exam pattern, candidates can know the structure of the question paper. Applicants will get an idea of the question paper. So have a look at the below table and know the topics that going to be asked in the exam.
SSC KKR Group B & Group C Exam Pattern 2017
|SL. No||Exam Type||Subjects Name||Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Computer Based Test (Online Exam)||General Intelligence||25||50||1 hour (60 minutes)|
|2.||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
SSC KKR Paper Structure
- KKR SSC Group B C exam is a computer based test.
- Total 100 questions will be asked from the subjects mentioned below.
- Exam Paper contains four sections.
- 25 questions will be asked from Each section.
- SSC KKR Exam is conducted for 200 Marks.
- And the Exam Duration is 1 hour i.e., (60 minutes).
- There is a 0.50 Negative Marking for each wrong answer.
SSC KKR Group B Syllabus – General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Similarities & Differences.
- Decision Making.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Arithmetic Reasoning.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Coding & Decoding.
- Statement Conclusion.
- Non-Verbal series.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Syllogistic Reasoning.
- Spatial Visualization
- Problem Solving etc.
SSC Karnataka Kerala Region Group C Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Square Roots.
- Interest (Simple & Compound).
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Ratio & Percentages.
- Mixture and Alligation.
- Profit & Loss.
- Partnership Business.
- Time and Work.
KKR SSC Group B C Syllabus – General English
- Tenses/Sequence of Tenses.
- Synonyms and Antonyms.
- Knowledge of writing letters
- One word substitution.
- Voice: Active and Passive.
- Confusable words.
- Narration: Direct and Indirect.
- Translation of Simple Sentences.
- Comprehension of a given passage.
- Use of Articles and Determiners.
- Transformation of Sentences
- Use of Prepositions.
KKR SSC JE Exam Syllabus – General Awareness
- Countries & Capitals.
- Sports & Games.
- Indian Geography.
- Indian National Movement.
- Current Affairs.
- Indian History.
- Countries & Currencies.
- Current Events – National & International
- Indian Constitution.
- General Science.
- Science & Technology etc.
Refer the SSC KKR Syllabus for Group B and Group C mentioned above. Also, view the SSC KKR Exam Pattern. For more details go to the official site www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in. Furthermore, information keeps in touch with our site www.sarkariresults.io regularly.