SSC MTS Notification 2018 Pdf will be soon available here. Candidates who want to apply for SSC Multi Tasking Non-Technical Staff Posts have to first check the eligibility criteria. Eligible candidates have to fill the application form through online mode. Refer the further details of SSC SSC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Recruitment 2018 such as Age Limit, Qualification, Important Dates, Selection Process, etc through the below sections.
SSC MTS Notification 2018-19 – www.ssc.nic.in
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Multi Tasking staff (non-Technical) Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Type||Sarkari Naukri|
|Starting date to SSC MTS Apply Online 2018||03/11/2018|
|Last date for the submission of the SSC MTS Application form 2018||03/12/2018|
[Download SSC MTS Syllabus]
SSC Multi-Tasking Non-technical Staff Notification 2018 – SSC MTS Recruitment 2018
Looking for SSC Jobs 2018-19? This is the good news for the SSC aspirants. Every year, the Staff Selection Commission conducts SSC MTS Exam for the recruitment of eligible candidates for Non Technical staff i.e, Group C Recruitment process. Presently, Staff Selection Commission is going to release SSC MTS Notification 2018-19 for the recruitment of the young talented & dynamic candidates for Multi-Tasking Posts all over India. The authorities will also invite the SSC MTS application form 2018 through online mode only. No other mode of applications is allowed.
As per SSC MTS Official Notification 2018-19, candidates should have completed 10th/Matriculation from a recognized board. The age limit of the applicants should be in between 18 to 25 years. Aspirants who have met the eligibility standards can apply for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Posts through online. By keeping aside all the doubts, go through the SSC MTS 2018 Notification details such as No. of Vacancies, Eligibility, Selection Process, Application Fee, Exam Date, etc on this page. Also, check Latest Employment News of the Week 2018-19 here.
What is SSC MTS Exam?
The full form of SSC MTS is “SSC Multitasking Staff“. .Staff Selection Commission conducts the SSC Multitasking Exam in two main stages. They are Common Test and descriptive paper. Candidates who have cleared all the stages will get selected for SSC MTS Vacancy – General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial posts in various Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ Offices in different States/ Union Territories.
SSC MTS Job Profile
After the selection in SSC Multi-Tasking Staff Exam, candidates have to know what sort of tasks he/she have to undertake. Look details regarding SSC MTS Job Profile here.
- Maintenance of records of the section.
- General cleanliness of the Section/Unit like cleaning of the building, fixture, cleaning of rooms, etc.
- The dusting of furniture.
- Rooms Opening & closing.
- Driving vehicles.
- Watch & ward duties.
- Delivering of Dak.
- Carrying of files & other papers within the building.
- Photocopying, sending of FAX.
- Assisting in routine office work like a diary, dispatch etc including on computer.
- Other non-clerical work in the Sections/Unit.
- Upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants, etc.
ssc.nic.in Multi Tasking Staff Jobs 2018-19 – SSC MTS Vacancy 2018
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Multi-Tasking staff (non-Technical)||10000 (Expected)|
List of SSC MTS Region wise Vacancies 2018-19
|Region Name||No. of Vacancies|
|CR (Central Region)||–|
|ER (Eastern Region)||–|
|KKR (Kerala Karnataka Region)||–|
|NR (Northern Region)||–|
|NER (North Eastern Region)||–|
|NWR (North Western Region)||–|
|MPR (Madhya Pradesh Region)||–|
|SR (Southern Region)||–|
|WR (Western Region)||–|
|Total No. of Vacancies||10000 (Expected)|
SSC MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) Posts Names
Candidates selected for SSC MTS Vacancy 2018 will be recruited to General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial posts in various Central Government Ministries /Departments /Offices in different States/ Union Territories.
- Junior Gestetner Operator.
- Mali etc.
Eligibility for SSC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Recruitment 2018
The two important parameters candidates have to ensure before going to apply for SSC MTS Jobs 2018-19 are as follows.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Qualification
- Applicants who want to apply for SSC MTS Vacancy 2018-19, candidates must have completed 10th class/Matriculation from a recognized Institute/Board.
Age Limit for SSC MTS Jobs
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 25 Years
According to the SSC MTS notification 2018-19, reserved candidates are applicable to the upper age relaxation as follows.
- For Ex-Servicemen: SC – 8 Years, OBC – 6 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years.
Refer the official SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf to get the eligibility details.
SSC MTS 2018-19 Exam Important Dates
|SSC MTS Notification 2018 Pdf Release date||03/11/2018|
|Initial Date to fill SSC MTS Online Application 2018||03/11/2018|
|Final Date to SSC MTS Online Apply 2018||03/12/2018|
|Availability of Admit card||Inform soon|
|SSC MTS Exam Date (Paper-I)||Update soon|
|Paper 1 Result Declaration Date||Notify soon|
|SSC MTS Paper 2 Exam Date||Update soon|
|Final Result Release date||Update soon|
[Download SSC MTS Previous question Papers]
MTS SSC Recruitment 2018 – SSC MTS Official Notification 2018-19 Details
Know the full information regarding SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 Notification such as Application Fee, Selection Procedure, Salary, how to apply, Important Dates, etc here.
SSC MTS Vacancy 2018 Application Fee
- General/OBC Category: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates: Nil
The fee payment for SSC MTS Jobs can be done through online mode using credit/debit card or net banking.
SSC MTS Recruitment Process
Selection of the candidates for SSC Multi Tasking staff Jobs will be based on the performance in the following.
- Written Test
SSC MTS Salary
- The officials will offer a pay scale of Rs. 5, 200 – 20, 200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/- for the selected candidates in SSC MTS Recruitment 2018-19.
Refer the official Official SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment Notification 2018 Pdf to get the further more details.
[Download SSC MTS Admit card 2018]
Steps to SSC MTS Apply Online 2018 @ ssc.nic.in
- First of all, visit the official website www.ssc.nic.in or click on the link attached below.
- The homepage of the official portal will appear on the screen.
- Search for the related link “SSC MTS Notification 2018 Pdf” on the homepage.
- Go through the notification details carefully & Check the eligibility for SSC MTS Vacancy.
- Then, click on “SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 Apply Online” tab.
- Fill the personal, academic & other details in the SSC MTS 2018 Apply Online form.
- Crosscheck all the details in the application form before filling the application form.
- Finally, keep the hard copy of the SSC MTS Online Application 2018 for further reference.
Important Links of SSC Multi Tasking Staff Notification 2018
The information covered on this page about SSC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Recruitment 2018 is only for the reference purpose. Till now the official notification has not released. We will also update here the further details of SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 Notification such as notification release date, exam date, etc. Stay tuned to our page Sarkari Result for Upcoming & Latest Govt job notifications.