SSC Stenographer Notification 2017 released to fill Group C and Group D Posts. Apply Online for SSC Steno Jobs through www.ssconline.nic.in from 17th June 2017 to 15th July 2017. So, check SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 details like age, education, pay scale etc in the below sections.
- 1 SSC Recruitment 2017 for Stenographer Jobs – Apply Online
- 1.1 SSC Stenographer Notification 2017 @ www.ssconline.nic.in – Group C & D
- 1.2 Vacancy in SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 – Latest SSC Jobs
- 1.3 Important Dates of SSC Stenographer Notification 2017 – www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Recruitment 2017 for Stenographer Jobs – Apply Online
SSC Stenographer 2017 Application Form is out now by the Staff Selection Commission. The total number of vacancies will be determined in due course. As per the official notification of SSC Steno Jobs 2017, the written examination will be held from 04th September to 07th September 2017. So, the willing and eligible candidates for SSC Steno Grade C & D Recruitment 2017 can apply before 15th July 2017 up to 5.00 PM. All the aspirants who have 10+2 qualification may go through the page to attain all the necessary information regarding SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2017. Also, we request the applicants to go through the official notification for detailed information through www.ssconline.nic.in.
SSC Stenographer Notification 2017 @ www.ssconline.nic.in – Group C & D
|SSC Stenographer 2017 Group C and Group D Recruitment|
|Name of the Organisation||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Designation of Job||Stenographer Grade C and Grade D|
|Number of Posts||Various|
|Category||Central Government Job|
|Age Limitation||Minimum: 18 years, Maximum: 27 years|
|Application Fee||For General Category Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Others: No Fee
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination, Interview|
|Salary Offered||Check Official Notification|
|Starting Date to Apply for SSC Recruitment||17th June 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15th July 2017 up to 5.00 PM|
|Dates of Computer Based SSC Exam||04th September 2017 to 07th September 2017|
Also, Check SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2017 Pdf
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Exam
The applicants of the SSC Steno Vacancy 2017 must full fill the following Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Stenographer Examination Criteria.
Age Limit for Staff Selection Commission Notification for Steno Vacancy
- The age of the candidates should be between 18 years to 27 years old as on 01st August 2017 to apply for SSC Notification. And, you can check the brief info about relaxation in age as per the government rules in the official notification through www.ssconline.nic.in.
Education Qualification of SSC Steno Grade C & D Jobs
- Candidates must have completed 12th standard or its equivalent degree from a well-recognized university.
Vacancy in SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 – Latest SSC Jobs
|S. No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Stenographer Grade C & Grade D||Various|
Also, the contenders who are not eligible for this SSC Steno Recruitment 2017 can check the other latest Sarkari Naukri in India.
www. ssc.nic.in SSC Stenographer 2017 Exam Application Form – SSC Online Application
The Staff Selection Commission is inviting the application from online to fill various Stenographer Group C and Group D Vacancy. So, the candidates who wish to apply for the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 can apply before 15th July 2017. For the sake of the applicants, we will bring you all the details you need to know about the SSC Stenographer 2017 Exam like application process, exam fee etc in the below sections.
How to Apply for SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2017 – SSC Steno C & D Exam
- Firstly, the applicant needs to visit the official web portal i.e. www.ssconline.nic.in / www.ssc.nic.in
- Now, Click on the “Registration” Button.
- Fill the One Time Registration Form with your details carefully.
- Then, enter the details like education, personal and other basic information and click on “Submit” button.
- Thereafter, you need to upload your scanned photograph and signature along with educational certificates.
- After successful registration, you will get a registration ID and Password details on your mobile and email ID.
- Once registration completed, you can log in with your registered ID and Password.
- Open the SSC Stenographer Notification 2017 and read the instructions carefully.
- Click on “Apply Online” button and fill the details correctly.
- Deposit the application fee and recheck the details once.
- Finally, submit the application and take a printout for further use.
Application Fee for SSC Stenographer 2017 Exam
The aspirants need to pay the application fee to attend for the SSC Stenographer 2017 Exam based on their category.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Other Reserved & women: No Fee
Important Dates of SSC Stenographer Notification 2017 – www.ssc.nic.in
|Closing Date of Online Application||15th July 2017 up to 5.00 PM|
|Date of Computer Based Exam||04th September 2017 to 07th September 2017|
Selection Process of SSC Stenographer Group C & D Jobs
The candidates will be shortlisted for the skill on the basis of their performance in
- Computer Based Examination.
- Personal Interview.
SSC Stenographer Salary – Latest SSC Jobs 2017
Candidates who got passed the written examination of the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 will be paid an impressive salary as per the norms of the SSC Board. You can check the details salary in the official notification through www.ssconline.nic.in.
Hope the given details of the latest SSC Notification 2017 for steno jobs will be useful for the applicants. Apart from these, the candidates need to prepare well to crack the SSC Steno 2017 Exam through SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2017, SSC Steno Test Papers. So, keep track with Sarkari Result for more updates on SSC Stenographer Notification 2017.
Help Line/ Contact Details of SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017
Staff Selection Commission (SSC),
Block No – 12,
New Delhi – 110091
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in