Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 Notification Released. Apply Online for 2779 Telangana Revenue Dept. Vacancies 2017 through Online at www.tspsc.gov.in before the last date. Know eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process etc for TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Notification in the below sections.
- 1 Telangana Revenue Dept Recruitment 2017 – Latest 2779 TS Jobs
- 1.1 TSPSC Revenue Department Notification 2017 @ www.tspsc.gov.in
- 1.2 TS Revenue Department Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 2506 Revenue Department Jobs in Telangana – Apply Online @ tspsc.gov.in
- 1.4 TSPSC Revenue Dept. Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Telangana Revenue Department Vacancies | TSPSC VRA VRO Jobs 2017
- 1.6 TSPSC Revenue Department Application Form 2017
- 1.7 Important Dates for Telangana Revenue Department Jobs 2017
- 1.8 Deputy Surveyor Notification 2017 Telangana @ www.tspsc.gov.in
- 1.9 Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 Application Form
Telangana Revenue Dept Recruitment 2017 – Latest 2779 TS Jobs
Telangana State Public Service Commission has released a Notification today to fill 1,506 Vacancies to recruit eligible and dynamic candidates. Officials are inviting the Online Application Form from the candidates to fill the 273 Deputy Surveyor and 1,506 Posts in Revenue Department. This is one of the golden chance for the job seekers in the state of the Telangana. The Telangana Public Service Commission recruits the aspirants who have good eligibility criteria. Without late the willing candidates must register for the TSPSC Revenue Department Jobs before the closing date.
Candidates can have a look at the Official Notification which is uploaded at the bottom of this article if they have any doubts regarding the details. So, all of them can check the complete details of the TS Revenue Dept Notification details like age limitation, educational qualification, selection process, salary offered etc in the following sections. Also, for detailed instruction of the Telangana Deputy Surveyor Notification, you can refer from the provided official TSPSC Advertisement through www.tspsc.gov.in direct link.
TSPSC Revenue Department Notification 2017 @ www.tspsc.gov.in
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Total No. of Vacant Posts||2,779 Vacancies|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Location of Job||Telangana|
TS Revenue Department Recruitment 2017
The Telangana State Public Service Commission has made an announcement to fill 1,506 vacancies in Revenue Department of Telangana State. As a response from the CM of Telangana, Chief Secretary SP Singh has started the Recruitment Process. The Government has also announced to appoint additional staff in Chief Commissioner Land Administration, Stamps & Land Registration and Revenue Dept.
Coming to the Vacancy details, 700 VROs, 400 Junior Assistants & 400 Typists, 21 Junior Assistants in CCLA Office, 08 Deputy Collectors, 38 Deputy Tahsildars, 100 Deputy 50 Surveyors and Computer Draftsmen, 22 Sub-Registrars and Seven District Registrars, 50 Junior Assistants Officers in Registration offices, and 110 Surveyors will be recruited through the TSPSC Revenue Department Direct Recruitment 2017. For further information, we advise the individuals to have a glance at the following sections.
2506 Revenue Department Jobs in Telangana – Apply Online @ tspsc.gov.in
|Conducting Body Name||Telangana Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||VRA, VRO, Junior Assistant & Many other|
|Total No. of Vacancies||2,506 Posts|
|Category of Job||State Government Job|
|Job Location||Across Telangana State|
|Eligibility Details||10th/ 12th Class/ Degree|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Application Fee||Refer Official Notification|
|Selection Procedure||Check the below sections|
|Pay Scale||As per the Government Rules|
|Date of release of Official Advertisement||Updated Soon|
|Starting Date of Online Application Form||Notify Soon|
|Last Date for the submission of Application Form||Updated Soon|
TSPSC Revenue Dept. Eligibility Criteria
In order to be eligible to participate in Telangana Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 Process, individuals need to satisfy the Eligibility Conditions which are specified below.
- Aspirants who are going to take part in TS Revenue Department Notification 2017 must be minimum 18 years old.
- The Maximum Age Limit of the candidates who are going to apply for TSPSC Revenue Department Vacancies should not exceed 44 years.
- Contenders who have completed their 5th, 7th, 8th and 10th with ITI in Electrical Trade can only apply for these TS Revenue Department Jobs 2017.
Telangana Revenue Department Vacancies | TSPSC VRA VRO Jobs 2017
|S No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|2.||Village Revenue Officer (VRO)||700 Posts|
|3.||Junior Assistant||400 Posts|
|4.||Deputy Surveyor, Surveyor Department||210 Posts|
|5.||Computer Draftsman||50 Posts|
|6.||Deputy Mandal Revenue Officer or Deputy Tahsildar||38 Posts|
|7.||Junior Assistant, Registration Department||50 Posts|
|8.||Sub Registrar, Registration Department||22 Posts|
|9.||Deputy Collector||08 Posts|
|10.||District Registrar, Registration Department||07 Posts|
|11.||CCLA Junior Assistant or Typists in O/o. CCLA, Telangana State, Hyderabad||21 Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||1,506 Vacancies|
TSPSC Revenue Department Application Form 2017
Aspirants must register themselves and apply for Telangana Revenue Department Vacancy 2017 through Online mode only as specified in the Official Notification. With an intention to help the individuals, our team has mentioned detailed steps of Application Process. Applicants need to submit the Online Application Form on or before the last date.
How to Apply for Telangana Junior Assistant Jobs 2017
- First of all, contestants must log on to the TSPSC Official website, i.e. www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Applicants need to visit the Advertisements Page and click on the appropriate link.
- Candidates should have a look at the Notification carefully and click on the Online Application Link.
- Candidates must enter their Personal, Qualification, and Address Details.
- Aspirants should also upload the scanned images of Recent Passport size Photograph and Signature in prescribed format and size.
- Individuals must also make the payment of requisite Application Fee either through Online or Offline mode.
- Contenders should once again check all the details and submit the duly filled Telangana Revenue Department Application Form 2017.
- In the final step, candidates need to take a print of the hard copy of the Application Form for future use.
- Candidates who are going to participate in Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 need to deposit a certain amount towards Application Fee.
- To know the details about Application Charges, individuals must refer the Notification.
Important Dates for Telangana Revenue Department Jobs 2017
|Official Notification Release Date||Notify Soon|
|Online Application Form Starting Date||Updated Soon|
|Last Date to submit the Online Application Form||Notify Soon|
Officials will consider some details while recruiting candidates through Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2017. They are given below.
- Written Examination
- Selected aspirants will be paid an attractive pay scale as decided by the authorities of Telangana State Public Service Commission.
- For complete details about Scale of Pay, applicants should have a look at the complete Official Advertisement.
Deputy Surveyor Notification 2017 Telangana @ www.tspsc.gov.in
|Name of Organisation||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Deputy Surveyor|
|Number of Posts||273 Posts|
|Category||State Government Job|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Application Fee||Application Fee Rs. 200/- & Exam Fee Rs. 80/-|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
|Salary Offered||Rs. 22,460/- to Rs. 66,330/-|
|Date of Advertisement||02/06/2017|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||06/06/2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24/06/2017|
|Date of Objective Examination||20/08/2017|
Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Notification 2017
In order to apply for the TSPSC Revenue Department Recruitment 2017, the candidates should have the educational qualification and age limit as decided by the authorities.
Age Required to Apply for TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Posts
The minimum age of the applicants must with 18 years and maximum 44 years as per the TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Notification.
Educational Qualification for Telangana Revenue Department Deputy Surveyor Posts
Aspirants must have the educational qualification as mentioned below from TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Notification 2017 to apply for the TSPSC Revenue Department Jobs.
- He/She must have passed in Secondary School Certificate exam.
- And, should have the national training of vocational training certificate.
Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 Application Form
For applying to the TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Notification 2017, the eligible candidates need to apply through Online Mode on or before the closing date i.e., 24/06/2017. So, go through the following simple steps to register for the Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2017.
How to Apply for Telangana Deputy Surveyor Recruitment 2017
- Firstly, candidates can log on to the TSPSC Official website www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Open the TSPSC Revenue Department Notification 2017.
- Read complete Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment Instructions notification carefully.
- Now, click on “TSPSC VRO Apply Online” button of TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Recruitment 2017
- Fill the complete details in the given fields of TSPSC Online application.
- And, enclose the recent colored photocopy in the application form.
- Deposit the online application fee according to their category.
- Recheck the data in the application form and click on “Submit” button.
- Take the printouts of the TSPSC Revenue Department Online Application and enclose with required original certificates.
- Make a file of the documents with TSPSC Online application for future purpose.
TSPSC Revenue Department Notification 2017 Online Application
Application Fee for Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2017
TSPSC Revenue Department Deputy Surveyor Exam fee will be different for various category candidates as per prescribed in the TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Notification at www.tspsc.gov.in.
Selection Process for TSPSC Revenue Deputy Surveyor Jobs
For the eligible aspirants of Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment, there will be some selection process as per the officials of TSPSC.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Salary offered for TSPSC Deputy Surveyor Recruitment 2017 – 273 Posts
The selected candidates will get the below salary of Rs. 22,460/- to Rs. 66,330/- monthly basis as per the TSPSC Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 Notification.
Important Date for Telangana Revenue Dept Notification 2017
|Date of Advertisement||02nd June 2017|
|Starting Date of Online Application||06th June 2017|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||24th June 2017|
|Date of Examination||20th August 2017|
From the above information, the eligible candidates can apply for the 273 TSPSC Deputy SurveyorJobs. Keep on track with our site Sarkari Result for the upcoming news of Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 details like Exam Dates, etc. Thanking You!!!