TMC Recruitment 2017 Notification is released recently. Candidates who are looking for Central Government Jobs can check the eligibility for 53 Junior Engineer, Nurse A Vacancies. Also, get the details such as how to apply, application fee, selection process, etc. Apply Online for Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2017 @ tmc.gov.in. The last date for the submission of the application form is 14th September 2017.
- 1 TMC Recruitment 2017 for Nurse A, JE Posts
- 1.1 TMC Notification 2017 – www.tmc.gov.in
- 1.2 Jobs in Tata Memorial Centre – 53 TMC Junior Engineer & Nurse A Vacancies
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Tata Memorial Centre Non-Medical and Nurse Posts
- 1.4 Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2017 – TMC Jobs
- 1.5 Apply Online 53 Tata Memorial Centre Jobs @ tmc.gov.in
TMC Recruitment 2017 for Nurse A, JE Posts
Are you looking for Govt Job Notifications? Recently, Tata Memorial Centre has published TMC Notification 2017 to fill 53 Junior Engineer, Nurse ‘A’ Posts. Aspirants who are willing to apply for Tata Memorial Centre Jobs can check the eligibility criteria. Interested and eligible candidates can fill & submit the application form through online before the last date to avoid the server problems. Application forms are available through online upto 14th September 2017.
The maximum age limit of the candidates must not exceed 30 Years. The educational qualification may vary from post to post. Also, go through the complete details of Tata Memorial Hospital Recruitment 2017 on this page.
TMC Notification 2017 – www.tmc.gov.in
|Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2017 Overview|
|Name of the Organization||Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer, Nurse A Posts|
|No. of Vacanies||53 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukari|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||23rd August 2017|
|Last Date for Apply Online||14th September 2017|
Jobs in Tata Memorial Centre – 53 TMC Junior Engineer & Nurse A Vacancies
|TMC Non-Medical and Nurse Posts|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||01|
|Mechanical – Jr Engineer||01|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Memorial Centre Non-Medical and Nurse Posts
The eligibility criteria for 53 TMC Junior Engineer & Nurse A Vacancies such as age limit, educational qualification, etc are gathered below.
Age Limit for Tata Memorial Centre Jobs
- Maximum limit: 30 Years as on 14th September 2017.
The age limit is same for TMC Non Medical and Nurse Posts.
TMC Recruitment 2017 – Educational qualification
- For Junior Engineer Posts: Candidates must have completed Diploma in relevant discipline with required experience.
- For Nurse ‘A’ Posts: Applicants should hold General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology with relevant experience.
Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2017 – TMC Jobs
Candidates can also get TMC Recruitment 2017 details such as exam dates, pay scale, work location, etc here.
Important Dates of Tata Memorial Hospital Recruitment 2017
|tmc.gov.in Recruitment 2017|
|Commencement of Online Application forms||23rd August 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14th September 2017|
Application Fee for tmc.gov.in Non Medical and Nurse Posts
- General candidates have to pay Rs. 300/-.
- Reserved candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fee.
Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode using credit/debit cards.
Pay Scale for TMC Junior Engineer & Nurse A Vacancies
- Rs. 9,300 – 34, 800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4, 600/- or Rs. 44, 900/-.
The pay scale for TMC Junior Engineer and Nurse ‘A’ Posts are very attractive. In addition to the salary, the other benefits are also provided such as allowances, medical facility, accommodation, pension after retirement, financial support for training & development.
TMC Recruitment 2017 Selection
- Selected candidates for TMC Junior Engineer & Nurse A Vacancies have to work in Homi Baba Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Visakhapatnam and MahamanaPtMadan Mohan Malaviya Cancer Centre (BHU), Varanasi.
Apply Online 53 Tata Memorial Centre Jobs @ tmc.gov.in
- Log on to the official website www.tmc.gov.in or click on the direct link attached here.
- Search for the related link “TMC Notification 2017“.
- Read the notification details.
- Check the eligibility for the desired post before you are applying.
- Click on “tmc.gov.in Online Application”.
- Fill the application form with all the details in such as personal, academic & other relevant information.
- Pay the application fee.
- Press the “Submit” button.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- Send the printout of the application form along with documentary proofs to the postal address mentioned below before 21st September 2017.
Tata Memorial Hospital,
Parel, Mumbai – 400 012.
The details of Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2017 are provided here based on the official notification. Aspirants can get the further information through the direct link attached below. Keep in touch with our page सरकारी रिजल्ट for Upcoming Government Job Notifications.