TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2017 Pdf download link will be dispatched here soon. Candidates who are looking for Government Jobs in Tamilnadu can check the eligibility standards like Age criteria, Qualification, etc for Group-I Services Posts. Interested & Eligible candidates can apply for TNPSC Group I Recruitment 2017-18 through online mode. Know the clear-cut details regarding Group 1 notification 2017 TNPSC such as Name of Posts, No. of vacancies, Exam Date, How to apply, application Fee, etc through below sections.
TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2017-18 – www.tnpsc.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Designation||District Employment Officer, District Registrar & other posts|
|No. of vacancies||Update soon|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting date to Apply Online||Update soon|
|Last date for the submission of the Application form||Update soon|
<<< Download TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus >>>
Group 1 Notification 2017 TNPSC – Tamil Nadu PSC Gr I Services (CCSE-I) Exam 2017
This is a great news for the job seekers who are looking for TN Government Jobs. Every year, Tamil Nadu state releases various job notifications to recruit the eligible & well-talented applicants for various openings of PSC Jobs. Individuals who are in search of Govt jobs in Tamil Nadu can utilize this chance & check the complete details of Group 1 notification 2017 TNPSC. Aspirants who are planning to apply for TNPSC Group 1 Posts have to check the eligibility criteria such as Age Limit, Qualification, etc. The age limit & educational qualification will vary according to the posts you are applying. So, candidates have to meet the eligibility requirements before filling the TNPSC Group 1 Application form 2017.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is going to issue TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2017 in the month of November. The online applications are invited to the eligible candidates to fill the vacancies of Deputy Collector, Superintendent of Police & other posts included in CCSE-I. Contenders who wish to start their career with TNPSC can fill & submit the application form through online. Soon after the completion of receiving the application forms, the commission will organize TNPSC Group 1 CCSE-I Exam 2017 in the month of February 2018. Further details of Group 1 TNPSC Notification 2017 such as Post list, Eligibility, Application Fee, Steps to apply, etc are gathered here.
tnpsc.gov.in Gr 1 Vacancies – TN PSC Group-I Services Posts List
The TNPSC Group 1 Services Posts List 2017-18 is as follows.
- District Employment Officer
- District Registrar
- Deputy Collector
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Assistant Commissioner of Commercial Taxes
- Assistant Director of Rural Development Department
- Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies
We will update here post wise vacancies as soon as possible after the release of TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Group I Recruitment 2017
Before going to apply for TNPSC Group 1 Exam 2017, candidates have to satisfy the following eligibility conditions such as Age Limit, Educational qualification, etc.
TNPSC Group 1 Posts Age Limit
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 30 Years
Upper age relaxation is applicable to the aspirants as per the rules & regulations of the organization.
- For SC/ST/OBC: 35 Years
TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification
- For Deputy Superintendent of Police: Candidates must hold a degree/diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science and also need to possess National Awards for Physical efficiency.
- For District Employment Officer: Aspirants need to possess Graduation in Economics/Education/Sociology/ Statistics or Psychology or Post Graduate Diploma in Social Science. Applicants must have experience in Industrial/Personnel Management/Labour Welfare.
- Assistant Commissioner (C.T): Applicants have to hold a degree in both Commerce and Law together with a diploma in Taxation Laws.
TNPSC Group -I Services Posts Physical Qualification
- For Deputy Superintendent of Police:
- Men: Male candidates should not be less than 165 cms in Height, and not less than 86 cms round the chest on full inspiration & must possess a chest expansion of not less than 5 cms on full inspiration.
- Women: Female candidates should not be less than 155 cms in Height.
- For District Officer (Fire & Rescue Service):
- Men: Must not be less than 165 cms in Height, 50 kgs in Weight, Not less than 85 cms in round the chest on full inspiration and 84 cms with not less than 5 cms chest expansion on full inspiration.
- Women: Female candidates must not be less than 155 cms in Height.
Refer the TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2017 Pdf for post wise educational qualifications.
TNPSC Gr 1 Exam Date – tnpsc.gov.in CCSE-I Important Dates
|TNPSC Group I Notification 2017 Release date||Update soon|
|Initial date to TNPSC Group 1 Apply Online||Update soon|
|Final date for the submission of TNPSC Group 1 Application form 2017||Notify soon|
|Last date for the payment of the application fee||Update soon|
|Preliminary TNPSC Group 1 Exam date 2017||Update soon|
|Result Declaration Date||Notify soon|
|TNPSC Group 1 Mains Exam Date||Update soon|
After the release of TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2017 Pdf, we will provide the further details such as starting date to apply online, the last date for the submission, prelims exam date, mains exam date, etc.
<<< Download TNPSC Group 1 Previous Papers >>>
TN PSC Combined Civil Services Examination-I Notification 2017 – Brief Info
Get the full details of TNPSC Group 1 Exam Notification 2017 such as Application Fee, Selection Process, How to Apply, Exam date, etc on this page.
TNPSC CCSE-I Exam 2017 Application Fee
Applicants of TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2017 have to pay the application fee according to the category as follows.
- Through TNPSC One-time Registration, candidates have to register their basic particulars which is mandatory on the payment of Rs. 50/- as Registration Fee.
- The registration is valid upto 5 years from the date of one-time registration.
- Applicants have to pay Rs. 75/- as Preliminary Examination Fee.
- Contenders who will qualify the prelims exam have to pay Rs. 125/- as application fee for Main Written Examination.
The fee payment can be done through online using credit card/ debit card or net banking at SBI/ Indian Bank/ Post Office.
TNPSC Group I Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
The recruitment of the eligible candidates for TNPSC Group 1 Posts will be based on the performance in the following rounds.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
TNPSC Group 1 Salary Details
Selected candidates in TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2017 will get a pay scale as per the norms of the commission as below.
- Rs. 15, 600 – 39, 100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5, 400/-.
<<< Download TNPSC Group 1 Hall ticket 2017 >>>
Procedure to fill TNPSC Group 1 Application form 2017 @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Initially, log on to the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in or click on the link attached below.
- The homepage of the official portal will appear on the screen.
- Click on “One-Time registration” link available on the home page ( In case, if you have not registered earlier).
- On the next page, go for “Posts included in Combined Civil Services-I Examination (Group-I Services)” tab.
- Read the instructions provided in the notification carefully.
- Then, press the “TNPSC Group 1 Apply Online” link.
- Enter Login Id and Password generated on the successful completion of one-time registration.
- Fill the TNPSC Group 1 Application form 2017 properly with all the necessary details.
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph & signature.
- Recheck all the details once before the final submission of the form.
- Lastly, take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Till now there is no information regarding the release of official Group 1 notification 2017 TNPSC. We have covered here the complete details of TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2017-18 only to refer. Our team will update here the further details such as Notification Release Date, Exam date, etc from time to time. Stay tuned to our site sarkariresults.io for Upcoming Govt Job Notifications.