TSGENCO Syllabus 2017 for Assistant Engineer (Civil, MECH, Electronics, EE) Jobs updated. Follow Updated Telangana power Generation Corporation limited Exam pattern and TSGENECO AE & AEE Exam syllabus 2017. Check TSGENCO AE question Paper structure and Telangana Assistant executive engineer syllabus 2017 @ www.tsgenco.cgg.gov.in
- 1 TSGENCO Syllabus 2017 – Telangana GENCO AE & AEE Exam Pattern
- 1.1 Telangana GENCO AE AEE Exam Pattern 2017 – TS GENCO Question paper pattern
- 1.2 TS GENCO Exam Syllabus 2017 – www.tsgenco.cgg.gov.in or tsgenco.telangana.gov.in
- 1.3 Significance of TSGENCO Exam Syllabus 2017 for AEE & AE Jobs (Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Civil)
- 1.3.1 What are the main topics in TS Genco Assistant Engineer Exam Syllabus 2017?
- 188.8.131.52 TSGENCO Syllabus 2017 for Numerical Ability
- 184.108.40.206 General Knowledge Topics in Telangana GENCO exam Syllabus for AE & AEE
- 220.127.116.11 TSGENCO Syllabus 2017 for Civil Engineering
- 18.104.22.168 Telangana GENCO AE AEE Syllabus 2017 for Electrical
- 22.214.171.124 Mechanical Engineering Topics in TSGENCO Exam Syllabus 2017
- 126.96.36.199 TS GENCO Exam Syllabus 2017 for Electronics
- 1.3.1 What are the main topics in TS Genco Assistant Engineer Exam Syllabus 2017?
TSGENCO Syllabus 2017 – Telangana GENCO AE & AEE Exam Pattern
The Telangana power generation Corporation limited written test is for recruiting the Assistant engineers and Assistant executive engineers. To place in TSGENCO jobs, you have to qualify in the written test conducted by it. So for ease of your preparation, we gave the TSGENCO Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2017. By following the given exam syllabus and the test pattern of the AE & AEE jobs, you can easily get a good score in the exam.
It is not sure to get a job in Telangana GENCO by qualifying the examination. Your job will be confirmed by securing the Top score among all exam participants. So try to get good marks in the exam. to make your process easier, we gave the detailed TSGENCO AE syllabus 2017.
[Download TSGENCO Notification 2017 Pdf]
If you are browsing the internet for TSGENCO Exam pattern and syllabus 2017 then you reached a good place i.e www.sarkariresults.io. This article covers the Syllabus for TSGENCO AE & AEE recruitment test and Exam pattern details clearly. So use the provided syllabus and question paper for making your preparation plan.
Also, check Last 10 years TS GENCO previous year question papers pdf Free Download link
Telangana GENCO AE AEE Exam Pattern 2017 – TS GENCO Question paper pattern
|S. No||Sections Name||Subject Names||Number of Questions||Marks allotted for each subject|
|1.||Sec A||Numerical Ability & General Awareness||20||20|
|2.||Sec B||Respective Descipline||80||80|
|Exam Duration||2 hours (120 minutes)|
What is the Use of TS Power Generation Corporation Exam Syllabus 2017?
The Exam pattern for Telangana GENCO 2017 is very helpful to the candidates who applied for TSGENCO recruitment 2017. Because it describes the question paper details like Exam duration, the total number of marks that the exam to be conducted, marks allotted for the each subject, what are the main topics in the written test, the number of questions to be asked in the exam and other relevant necessary information? So every candidate should refer the TS GENCO Exam Pattern 2017 for your best preparation.
TS GENCO Exam Syllabus 2017 – www.tsgenco.cgg.gov.in or tsgenco.telangana.gov.in
|Telangana GENCO AE AEE Syllabus 2017 & TSGENCO Question Paper structure (EC, EE, ME, Civil)|
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Telanagna Power generation Corporation Limited|
|Total No of Vacant Posts||13300+ jobs|
|Name of the Examination||TSGENCO Exam 2017|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Engineer and Asst Executive engineer|
|TSPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification Release date||update soon|
|Starting date to apply for Telangana GENCO Recruitment 2017||Available soon|
|Closing date for online applying of TSPSC Jobs||Intimate soon|
|Telangana State Power generation corporation Ltd Exam Date||Update soon|
|Job Category name||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Category Name||Exam Syllabus & Test pattern|
|Official Website of||tsgenco.cgg.gov.in|
Also, refer the latest Sarkari Naukri 2017 – 18
Significance of TSGENCO Exam Syllabus 2017 for AEE & AE Jobs (Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Civil)
The Telangana State Power generation corporation exam will conduct soon. So the applicants of TSGENCO recruitment 2017 have to prepare well. to get good marks, you need to make the best preparation plan. For planning an effective schedule you need to follow the TSGENCO syllabus 2017 for AEE & AE jobs. First of all, you should observe the each and every topics in the syllabus and then go for making a schedule. while preparing a time table you need to concentrate on weight age of each subject. Download TS GENCO AE syllabus 2017 on this page.
What are the main topics in TS Genco Assistant Engineer Exam Syllabus 2017?
- Numerical Ability
- General Awareness
- Relevant Discipline
TSGENCO Syllabus 2017 for Numerical Ability
- Number Systems
- Square roots
- Simple Interest
- Compound interest
- Cube roots
- Ratio and proportions
General Knowledge Topics in Telangana GENCO exam Syllabus for AE & AEE
- Historical dates
- Events and dates
- Boks and authors
- scientific facts
- Current events with places and personalities
- Famous Personalities
- Discoveries with dates
- persons and use
- Countries and institutes
- Head quarters
- Matching questions of miscellanies type
TSGENCO Syllabus 2017 for Civil Engineering
- Building Materials.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Hydrology and Water Resource Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Construction Planning and Management.
- Structural Analysis.
- Design Of Concrete and Masonry Structures.
- The Design of Steel Structures.
- Surveying and Transport Engineering.
Telangana GENCO AE AEE Syllabus 2017 for Electrical
- Transmission & Distribution
- Short, Medium and Long lines.
- Inductance and Capacitance calculations.
- ABCD constants.
- Mechanical Design.
- Line constants.
- Representation of Overhead Lines.
- Seg, Tension Calculations, Tuned Power Lines.
- Generating Stations
- Location and types, types of hydroelectric power stations, the layout of a hydro-power plant, types of turbines used.
- Nuclear power generation; nuclear fission.
- Types of nuclear power reactors.
- Pumped storage installations.
- The layout of thermal electric power stations, types of turbines used, condensers, cooling towers, boiler feed pump; energy flow diagram of the steam power plant.
- The principle of a fast breeder reactor.
- Over Head Line Insulators
- Methods of improving string efficiency.
- String efficiency.
- Types of Insulators.
- Potential distributions over a string of suspension insulators.
- Underground Cables
- Grading of cables.
- Insulation of cables.
- Capacitance Measurement in cables.
- Testing of Cables.
- Power frequency withstands tests.
- Economic Aspects
- Optimal operation of an all thermal generating system and of a hydrothermal system.
- Generation costs and their classification
- Load forecasting.
- Economical distribution of load between unit within a plant and between plants.
- Fault Calculations
- Analysis of unbalanced faults.
- Types of faults.
- Balanced Fault calculations on systems.
- Symmetrical components.
- Protection of Alternators against stator faults
- Over current, directional and distance protection of lines.
- Characteristic of Relays.
- Protection of transformers against winding faults, overloads and external short circuits.
- Circuit Breakers
- Relative merits and demerits.
- Air-blast, oil, minimum oil, vacuum.
- sulfur hexafluoride and d.c. circuit breakers.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Neutral Earthing.
- Industrial drives.
- Motors for various drives.
- Testing of D.C. and A.C. motors.
- Estimating and Rating.
Mechanical Engineering Topics in TSGENCO Exam Syllabus 2017
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Operations Research.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
- Engineering Materials.
- Power Engineering.
- I.C. Engines.
- Mechanics of Materials.
- Machine Design.
- Theory of Machines.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Inventory Control etc.
TS GENCO Exam Syllabus 2017 for Electronics
- Electrical Circuits
- Probability Theory
- Analog Communications
- Linear IC Applications
- Stochastic Processes
- Electronic Devices and Circuits
- Signals and Systems
- Principles of Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Circuit Analysis
- Pulse & Digital Circuits
- Switching Theory & Logic Design
- Antennas & Wave Propagation
- Computer Organization
- Digital IC Applications
- Digital Communications
- Electromagnetic Theory & Transmission Lines
- Control Systems
- Digital Signal Processing
- Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation
- VLSI Design
- Microwave Engineering
The TSGENCO Syllabus 2017 AE & AEE provided here is the official one. So use the Telangana GENCO Assistant Engineer & Assistant Executive engineer exam pattern and syllabus. Visit the Sarkari result 2017 -18 for more updated about the latest govt jobs in India, exam syllabus, previous year question papers, answer key, cut off, results and etc.