TSPSC One Time Registration Process is here. Refer Telangana OTR Step by Step Process. Know TSPSC One Time Registration Status. See One Time Registration TSPSC in the below sections.
- 1 TSPSC One Time Registration 2017
- 1.1 TS Public Service Commission One Time Registration @ www.tspsc.gov.in
- 1.2 tspsc.gov.in – Details/ Documents required for One Time Registration TSPSC Login
- 1.3 OTR Telangana Login | TSPSC One Time Profile Registration Online
- 1.3.1 How to Apply for TSPSC OTR?
- 1.3.2 TSPSC One Time Registration Step By Step Procedure – Telangana PSC OTR Online Process
- 1.3.3 How to Edit One Time Registration Telangana?
- 1.3.4 Advantages of OTR Telangana PSC
TSPSC One Time Registration 2017
Telangana Public Service Commission was launched with an objective to provide Employment Opportunities to the jobless youth. We are happy to inform all the job aspirants of Telangana State that the Chairman of TSPSC Ghanta Chakrapani has introduced TSPSC One Time Registration System Process. Frankly speaking, this is a good chance for all the contenders to add value to their future career in Telangana State Public Service Commission. The Telangana State Public Service Commission One Time Registration System helps the aspirants to receive latest updates released by TSPSC from time to time.
Government Job Aspirants of Telangana State will find a one-time solution for sure through One Time Registration TSPSC. Interested candidates can fill the TSPSC Online Application Form by logging on to the Official Portal of Telangana PSC, i.e. www.tspsc.gov.in. Most of you may get confused about how to register online. In order to help such contestants, we have given detailed steps in this article. For further details about TSPSC OTR Registration, we advise the applicants to have a look at the following sections.
TS Public Service Commission One Time Registration @ www.tspsc.gov.in
We know that the Telangana Government has released numerous jobs in this Financial year. They are Group 1, 2, 3 & 4, Departmental Exams, and various jobs in Police Department, Revenue Department. For a candidate to apply for any of these jobs listed above, the first thing he/ she need to do is to perform One Time Registration. Before registering Online, one must come to know the complete process in order to avoid mistakes. While applying for a job, it is mandatory for the applicants to log in with the help of login ID and Password. You must log in using these credentials and apply for the desired Job Notification.
tspsc.gov.in – Details/ Documents required for One Time Registration TSPSC Login
|Document Name||Detailed Information|
|Education Details||School and District Name from 1st To 9th Class|
|10th Class Details||
OTR Telangana Login | TSPSC One Time Profile Registration Online
Candidates who are confused about Telangana One Time Registration Profile Login must have a glance at the complete details given below. First of all, individuals need to visit the Official website of Telangana PSC, i.e. www.tspsc.gov.in. Individuals can have a look at the details which are provided below. Now, candidates should click on One Time Profile Registration TSPSC. Then, aspirants will reach the TSPSC One Time Registration User Login Page. In that page, enter the login credentials such as Login ID and Password. If any of the candidates Forgot One Time Registration ID for TSPSC, they can reset it.
Individuals need not worry if they forget the Login/ Registration ID. Applicants must click on the link “TSPSC One Time Registration Login Forgot Password“. You can set the password of your choice and preserve it safely till the end of the Recruitment Process. In this way, contenders can apply for all the Notifications published by Telangana State Public Service Commission. We have provided Telangana PSC OTR Profile Steps in the below sections in order to help the aspirants while performing TSPSC One Time Registration Login. You can also check your TSPSC One Time Registration Status from the tab placed on the Official Portal, i.e. www.tspsc.gov.in.
How to Apply for TSPSC OTR?
- First of all, individuals must visit the Official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission, i.e. www.tspsc.gov.in.
- After that, search for the link named “One Time Registration” and click on it.
- By doing so, applicants will find a new page displaying on the computer screen.
- The Online Registration Form will open and the aspirants need to fill the form in prescribed way.
- Recheck the details and modify them if there are any modifications to be made.
- In the final step, applicants should upload the Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature, and Other necessary documents.
TSPSC One Time Registration Step By Step Procedure – Telangana PSC OTR Online Process
Contenders who are willing to apply for any Sarkari Naukri in Telangana State can apply for the desired job through TSPSC One Time Registration Process. Below are the detailed steps which will help the applicants while registering themselves.
Step – 1
- Job Hunters need to go to the Official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission, i.e. www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Click on the appropriate link which is relevant to One Time Registration.
- Now, aspirants need to click on “New Tab” through which they will be redirected to the desired page.
Step – 3
- In this step, individuals should enter the details of Aadhar Card like Enrollment ID or Unique Identification Number (UID) or 12 Digit Aadhar Number or 28 Digit Enrollment ID including a timestamp.
- The main advantage of UID helps in collecting the Demographic and Biometric data of the candidates who are willing to apply for TSPSC One Time Registration Process System.
Step – 4
- After filling the Aadhar details, contenders must enter their Personal details such as Name, Father’s Name, Educational Qualification, etc. as given below.
- Name (As in SSC or equivalent certificate)
- Date & Place of Birth
- Religion, Community & Gender
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- Mother Tongue & Identification Marks
- Employment Status
- Age Relaxation Details
Step – 5
- Applicants need to fill the details regarding their Present and Permanent Address. You must also provide your E-mail ID and Contact Number to get Alerts about Government Jobs in Telangana State.
- Address for Correspondence
- Permanent Address
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
Step – 6
- In this step, aspirants need to fill the details pertaining their Educational Qualification.
- Applicants must choose the type of study, i.e. Regular Study, Private Study and Open Schooling.
- Type of Study
- District of Study
- Hall Ticket Number
- Board and Year & Date of Pass
- Percentage of Marks or Grade
Step – 7
- If there are any additional qualification acquired by the individuals, they need to enter the same in the respective fields.
- The following details should be disclosed by the contenders at the time of Telangana One Time Registration 2017.
- Name of the University
- College Name
- Group or Branch
- Date, Month and Year of Pass
- Educational Qualification
- Hall Ticket Number
- Percentage of Marks/ Grade
Step – 8
- Candidates must Upload the Scanned copies of Signature and Recent Passport size Photograph in Digital format.
- The size of the Photograph of the individuals must be less than or equal to 50 KB in JPEG format. Photograph dimensions must be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.
- The Signature of the contestants must be in JPEG format with size not less than 30 KB and dimensions of 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm.
Step – 9
- After filling all the necessary Personal, Address, and Educational Qualification details & Uploading of documents, candidates need to select an appropriate option regarding the type of job they wish to apply for, i.e. either “Any Jobs” or “Group” Option.
Step – 10
- Candidates should recheck the duly filled TSPSC OTR Online Application Form 2017 and modify the details if there are any errors.
- Finally, click on “Submit” button.
- By doing so, an ID and Password will be generated which should be preserved for further correspondence.
How to Edit One Time Registration Telangana?
Almost all the candidates fill the Telangana One Time Registration Form 2017 with correct details while some of them perform slight mistakes due to various reasons. For the sake of such aspirants, Officials of TSPSC has introduced an Edit link through which candidates can perform corrections in TS One Time Registration Form 2017. While registering in Online mode, aspirants can also change their zones if they are willing to modify. Therefore, click on the below link from which you can edit the details.
Advantages of OTR Telangana PSC
There are certain advantages if we perform One Time Registration while applying for any job in TSPSC. They are explained below.
- Individuals who apply for One Time Registration in Telangana State will be informed about the complete information regarding the Exam they have applied for.
- This process is very helpful to the aspirants of Telangana Public Service Commission as they can apply for any Notification in an easier way by just disclosing less data as most of the information is stored in Online.
Aspirants can visit our website Sarkari Result on a regular basis for more updates regarding TSPSC One Time Registration 2017. If you have any doubts/ queries, you may feel free to contact us.