UKPSC Jail Warder Recruitment 2022, UKPSC has released an advertisement for Jail Warder 238 Vacancies 2022, Candidates Can Check UKPSC Jail Warder Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process, UKPSC Jail Warder Online form before 5 December 2022 at-https://ukpsc.gov.in/
Notification has been released by UKPSC for the post of jail warder. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post of jail warder in the state of Uttarakhand. Both male and female candidates are eligible and can apply by visiting the official website as the application process has already started from November 15, 2022. We will share various information related to the UKPSC Jail Warder Recruitment 2022 through this article. Thus, all the interested candidates should read this article without skipping.
Highlights of UKPSC Jail Warder Bharti 2022:
|Recruitment Name||UKPSC Jail Warder Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Authority||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Jail Warder (both male & female)|
|Level of pay scale||Level 3|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Start date of application||November 15|
|Last date for online application||December 05, 2022 up to 11:59 p.m.|
|Selection Procedure||Physical Eligibility TestPhysical Efficiency TestWritten Exam|
|Official website link||https://ukpsc.gov.in/|
Vacancy Details of UKPSC Jail Warder Notification 2022:
The category wise vacancies are provided below-
MPESB Excise Constable Recruitment 2022
Govt Job Update & Exam Notes के लिए फॉर्म भरे
ITBP Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022
JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022
CSBC Bihar Police Constables Prohibition Recruitment 2022
|Other Backward Classes (Male)||30|
|Other Backward Classes (Female)||04|
|Scheduled Castes (Male)||41|
|Scheduled Castes (Female)||05|
|Economically Weaker Sections (Male)||22|
|Economically Weaker Sections (Female)||02|
|Scheduled Tribes (Male)||08|
|Scheduled Tribes (Female)||01|
|Total (Male & Female)||238|
Eligibility criteria for UKPSC Jail Warder Post 2022:
The eligibility criteria for the UKPSC Jail Warder Recruitment 2022 is as follows-
- The candidates must be an Indian citizen or subject of Tibet or an Indian national living in other country notified by the government.
- They must be at least class 12 pass from any recognized board or institution.
- They must have the required physical standards.
- The age limit is 21 years to 35 years. However, age relaxation will be provided to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Documents required for the application process:
The following documents will be required while filling up the application process under the UKPSC Jail Warder Recruitment 2022–
- Photo & sign of the candidate
- Domicile Certificate
- Aprove of other educational qualification andEducational certificates
- Aadhaar card
- Caste and category certificates(if required)
- Certificate for proof of income only if required
- Other required certificates
UKPSC Jail Warder Recruitment Application process:
The application for the UKPSC Jail Warder Recruitment 2022 can be done by the below mentioned process –
- Candidates must visit the official website psc.uk.gov.in.
- Then, they should visit the option of announcements that will be present on the home page.
- Next, they must click on the option of read more for further information.
- After that, they should read all the required information after clicking on the link of the exam.
- Then, they must find the option of apply online present on the web page.
- Next, they should upload all the required documents.
- Finally, they must review the filled form and then submit it.
- After doing so, they should print the application form for use in future.
Application fee for UKPSC Jail Warder Bharti 2022:
No application fee is required to be paid under this recruitment.
Salary Details of UKPSC Jail Warder Bharti 2022 :
The candidates who will be recruited will get a salary ranging from 21700 rupees to 69100 rupees.
Selection Criteria for UKPSC Jail Warder Recruitment 2022:
The selection criteria under the recruitment is as follows-
- The candidates are required to undergo a Physical Eligibility Test first.
- Then, they must undergo physical efficiency test after qualifying the physical eligibility test.
- Finally, they should appear in the written exam after they pass the physical efficiency test.
The candidates will be called for selection on the basis of their rank.
We truly hope that this article will be liked by you and it will be helpful for you. Please share your opinions regarding this article via your precious comments.
FAQs for UKPSC Jail Warder Bharti 2022
Has the application process already started?
Yes, the application process has already started from the number 15, 2022.
What is the last date for the application?
The last date for application is December 5, 2022.
How can the application be done?
The application can be done by visiting the official website of UKPSC.