UP Lekhpal Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2022
UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2022: Candidates who are preparing for UPSSSC Lekhpal recruitment 2022 are advised to go through the exam pattern and syllabus for the same. With the help of the syllabus and exam pattern in advance, the aspiring U.P. Govt. Job Aspirants can excel in the exam. Important Question is that what will be the Exam Pattern & Syllabus for the UP लेखपाल भर्ती परीक्षा 2022. So, here is the answer. Get the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the UPSSSC Lekhpal on this page. As the UP Lekhpal Syllabus has been released, the UPSSSC Lekhpal Notification will be released in the coming month. Here in this article, we will provide you with information about the expected Exam Pattern and Syllabus for UP Lekhpal Exam based on the previous year’s trend.
UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus 2021 – Overview
The UP Lekhpal Mains exam to be held on 19th June 2022 as per UPSSSC Calendar 2022. Check the important points of the UP Lekhpal Syllabus and Exam Pattern in the table below.
|UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus 2022 – Overview|
|Recruitment For the post of||UPSSSC Lekhpal/Accountant/चकबंदी लेखपाल/लेखपाल|
|Name Of The Exam||UP Lekhpal Vacancy 2022|
|Name Of The Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|UP Lekhpal Vacancy||8085|
|Job Type||U.P. Govt Job|
|Exam Date||19th June 2022|
|Negative Marking||1/4th mark|
UPSSSC Mains Exam Date 2022 Out- Click to Check
UP Lekhpal 2022 – Selection Process
There will be a single written exam for the UPSSSC Lekhpal 2022. Earlier there used to be a written exam followed by an interview. But with this year there will be a single exam which will comprise of a written test consisting of Multiple Choice Objective Questions (MCQ’s). Candidates who will be appearing for the UPSSSC Lekhpal paper must know the syllabus and exam pattern in advance to excel in the UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam 2022. The UPSSSC Exam 2022 will comprise 100 questions of 100 marks. There will be four sections in the UPSSSC Lekhpal paper i.e.,
UPSSSC Lekhpal 2022 – Exam Pattern
The UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam is of 100 marks consisting of 100 questions. There will be 4 sections/ subjects as mentioned above. There will be 25 questions in each section consisting of 25 marks for each section. Candidates need to attempt every section.
All the questions will be MCQ type. There will be a negative marking of 1/4 of the marks of the question for every incorrect response by the candidate. However, no marks will be deducted for any incorrect or unattempted question.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 in the UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam 2022.
- There will be no Interview in UPSSSC Lekhpal.
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Maths (गणित)||25||25||02 hours (120 minutes)|
|General Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी)||25||25|
|General Knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान)||25||25|
|Rural Development and Rural Society
(ग्राम समाज एवं विकास)
UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2022
Here we present the UPSSSC, UP Lekhpal syllabus for each subject as given in the official PDF. Check the subject wise syllabus below.
UP Lekhpal 2022 Hindi Syllabus
- व्याकरण (Grammar)
- शब्दावली (Vocabulary)
- शब्दों का उपयोग (Usage of Words)
- पर्यायवाची शब्द /समानार्थी शब्द (Synonyms)
- विलोम (Antonyms)
- तत्सम एवं तदभव
- वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण
- लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे (Idioms & Phrases)
- त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
- वर्तनी (Spelling)
- वाक्य संशोधन
- लिंग (Gender)
- वचन (Singular/Plural)
UP Lekhpal 2022 Maths Syllabus
- Arithmetic & Statistics: Number System, Percentage, Profit Loss, Statistics, Classification of Facts, Frequency, Frequency Distribution, tabulation, Cumulative Frequency. Formulation of Facts, Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Histogram, Frequency Polygon, Central measurement: Parallel Mean, Median & Mode.
- Algebra : LCM & HCF, Relation between LCM & HCF, Simultaneous equations, Quadratic Equations, Factors, Area theorem.
- Geometry: Triangle & Pythagoras Theorem, Rectangle, Square, Trapezium, The perimeter & Area of the parallelogram, The perimeter & Area of Circle.
UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus – General Knowledge
- General Science,
- Current Affairs of National & International Importance,
- Indian Politics & Economics,
- Questions from the events that happen in daily life especially from the perspective of General Science.
- Indian History: Focus will be on Knowledge of Financial, Social, Religious & Political Parties. Under the Indian Freedom Movement knowledge about the Nature & Specialty of Indian Freedom Movement, the Rise of nationalism & How we get Freedom is expected.
- World Geography: General Knowledge will be tested about the Physical/ Ecology of India, Economical, Social, Demographic Issues.
Check UP Lekhpal Salary 2022
UPSSSC Lekhpal – Rural Development & Rural Society Syllabus
- Rural Administration- Components and Function of Revenue Administration,
- Revenue Administration – Components and Function
- Planning for Rural Development – District Planning Machinery, Post 1992 Reforms in District Planning Machinery, People’s Participation and role of NGO’s
- Indian Rural Society- Nature and Characteristics, Factors of Indian Society, Tribal‐ Rural-Urban‐ Rural-Urban continuum, Problems of Weaker Sections‐ Schedule Casts, Schedule Tribe
- Rural Institutional Systems- Religious & Cooperation
- Rural Social Change- a. Sanskritization b. Westernization c. Modernization
- Sources of Rural Employment- Self Help Group, Swarnajayanti Gram Swarojgar Yojana.
Under Government Schemes Focus on all schemes by Central Government & State Government. Some of the examples are as follows:
Central Government Scheme for Village Development
- Adarsh Gram Yojna
- Cooperative Development Scheme
- Drought Development Programme
- Jawahar Gram Samraddhi Yojna
- Annapoorna Yojna
- Antyodaya Anna Yojna
- Swajal Dhaara Yojna
- Rajiv Gandhi Village Electrification Scheme
- Kastoorba Gandhi Shiksha Yojna
- Mid Day Meal Programme
- Indira Awas Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna
- Also focus on the latest Schemes run by NDA Government like Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojna, IWMP, etc.
State Government Schemes for Village Development
- Kisaan Pension Yojna
- Kisaan Rath Yojna
- Ambedkar Urja Kirshi Sudhar Yojna
- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna
- Sanjeevani Parivahan Yojna
- Adarsh Nagar Yojna
- Vande Mataram Yojna
- Priyadarshini Yojna
- Shudha Payjal Yojna (Run by Present UP Government).
- Pension Yojna (Run by Present UP Government).
- Pradhanmantri Awas Yojna (Run by Present UP Government).
- Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojna (Run by Present UP Government).
How To Prepare For UP Lekhpal Exam 2022?
- Start learning about Village Development as this section will be of 25 marks, you will be able to score 25/25.
- Learn about the different types of schemes for village development. These will be frequently asked.
- We have listed above the major govt. schemes that are likely to be asked in the UP Lekhpal exam 2022.
- Hindi will play a key role in the Lekhpal Exam. So Focus on All Topics of Hindi, whether Literature or Grammar.
- As the minimum educational qualification is Intermediate, therefore, the no. of applications received will be higher. You can expect a High Cut Off.
- So, prepare well for this exam as the competition will be huge. At the same time, there is a positive side of 8000 plus vacancies.
UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2022 FAQs
Q 1. How many subjects/sections are there in UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam 2022?
Ans. There are four subjects or sections in UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam 2022 || Hindi | Maths | General Knowledge | Rural Development and Rural Society
Q2. Will the questions asked in UP Lekhpal Exam 2022 be Objective or Subjective?
Ans. All the questions that will be asked in the UPSSSC Exam will be Objective or Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s).
Q3. Is there a negative marking for an unattempted question?
Ans. No, if you do not attempt any question then no marks will be deducted.
Q 4. Is there a negative marking in UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam 2022?
Ans. Yes, there is a negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer in the UPSSSC Exam 2022.
Q5. Will there be an interview for the UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam?
Ans. No, there will be no interview for the UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam 2022.
Q 6. What will be the total no. of questions in the UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam?
Ans. There will be a total no. of 100 questions in UPSSSC Lekhpal.
Q 7. What will be the total marks in UPSSSC Lekhpal?
Ans. The UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam will be of 100 marks.