Latest UPHESC Syllabus 2017 PDF is Provided. Download UPHESC Principal Exam Syllabus for better preparation as per www.uphesc.org. Follow the UPHESC Pracharya Exam Pattern 2017 to get a good score in Principal Exam. Have a clear look at the detailed UP Higher Education Service Commission Principal Syllabus & Test Pattern which is given on this page.
UPHESC Pracharya Syllabus 2017 & Pattern
The individuals who are willing to attend the Principal Exam conducted by UP Higher Education Service Commission can download UPHESC Syllabus 2017. For getting qualify in the Exam, applicants need perfect preparation. Hence, we update Complete UPHESC Principal Exam Syllabus 2017 in pdf format. So, download it and refer the syllabus for knowing the topics which you have to prepare for the exam.
Along with UPHESC Pracharya Syllabus 2017, applicants should follow the Question Paper Pattern of the Uttar Pradesh HESC Principal Exam. By referring the Exam Structure, you can easily plan the timetable for the preparation. And, when you know the exam duration, you can able to prepare in a manner to answer all the questions on time. So, Prepare all the topics in the UPHESC Principal Syllabus 2017 perfectly according to the Exam Pattern.
UPHESC Principal Exam Pattern 2017 – site.uphesc.org Pracharya Test Pattern
|S.NO||Parts||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
The officials of the UP Higher Education Service Commission released the exact UPHESC Exam Pattern for Principal Exam on the Official website site.uphesc.org. For the sake of the applicants, we also tabulated the Test Pattern here. View this Exam Pattern for knowing the Topics which you have to study for the Exam. By examining the UPHESC Principal Exam Pattern, you can able to make a perfect preparation plan which helps to score good marks in the exam.
UPHESC Syllabus 2017 for Principal Exam – UPHESC Pracharya Exam Pattern
|Name of the Board||Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Service Commission|
|Number of Vacant Posts||284 Vacancies|
|Last date to apply online||13th July 2017|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Significance of UPHESC Principal Syllabus 2017
The UP Higher Education Service Commission is going to conduct the Written Test for the applicants as a part of selection process. So, to get qualify in the Written Test, candidates should prepare perfectly for the exam. For giving proper guidance for the individuals, we provide the UPHESC Syllabus 2017 PDF for all Subjects. So, prepare the overall UPHESC Principal Exam Syllabus without leaving a single topic.
What is the Syllabus for UPHESC Principal (Pracharya) Exam 2017
The UPHESC Principal Syllabus 2017 consists of two parts in which each part has different sub topics. Check the detailed Syllabus for the Written Examination which is released at the official website.
- General Knowledge.
- Administrative Aptitude.
UP Higher Education Service Commission Principal Syllabus 2017: General Knowledge
Unit-1: Current Affairs
- Current Events of State, National, and International Importance.
- Personalities in News.
- Games, Sports, and Multi Media.
- Science, Technology, and Environment in Contemporary Context.
Unit-2: Indian Polity, History, Economy, and Geography
- Indian Constitution and Polity.
- Indian History and National Movement.
- Basic Indian Geography.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Art, Literature, and Culture.
Unit-3: Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- ICT: Advantages, Disadvantages, and Uses.
- Basics of Internet and its applications.
- Developments in Educational Technology.
UPHESC Pracharya Exam Syllabus 2017: Administrative Aptitude
Unit-1: Higher Education System
- Institutions of higher learning and research in India.
- Formal and Distance Education.
- General and Professional Education.
- Regulatory bodies for higher education with special reference to UGC, NCTE, AICTE, MCI, NAAC, BCI, and RCI.
Unit-2: Governance and Administration of Higher Education in U.P.
- University and Colleges: Authorities, Bodies, and Boards.
- Service Conditions of Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff, and Principals.
- Recognition and affiliation of colleges.
- Pattern and conduct of the examination.
- Good Governance in Higher Education.
Unit-3: Acts, Statutes, and Ordinances related to Higher Education
- U.P. University Act – 1973.
- U.P. Higher Education Services Commission Act.
- University Statues Ordinances and Regulations.
- UGC Act and Regulations.
Unit-4: Financial Management
- Sources of Financial Assistance.
- Financial Management in Colleges.
- An operation of Accounts.
- Budget and Audit System.
- Knowledge of Financial Handbook.
Unit-5: Rights and Duties of Principal
- Rights and Duties of Principal with reference to different Stake Holders.
- Development and maintenance of facilities and assests.
- A role of a principal in promoting excellence in academic and co-curricular activities.
- Maintenance of discipline and order.
- Promotion of ethics and values in academic institutions.
We have collected this UPHESC Syllabus 2017 for Principal Examination from the official site 4uphesconline.in. So, candidates can prepare this syllabus without having any doubts. For any latest information regarding the UPHESC Exam 2017, bookmark our site. And, follow the Sarkari Results for the New Government Job updates.