The UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2017 for Assistant Commandant Exam released. So, Candidates can download UPSC CAPF AC Admit Card 2017 for gaining access to write the exam. Find Written Test Date on UPSC Hall Ticket Assistant Commandant 2017 as per upsc.gov.in.
- 1 UPSC Admit Card 2017 for Assistant Commandant Exam
- 1.1 UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2017 – www.upsc.gov.in Assistant Commandant Hall Ticket
- 1.2 Significance of UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Hall Ticket 2017
- 1.3 How to Download UPSC CAPF AC Call Letter 2017?
UPSC Admit Card 2017 for Assistant Commandant Exam
The Union Public Service Commission issued the UPSC CAPF AC Hall Ticket 2017 on upsc.gov.in. Hence, applicants of UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2017 can download the call letter from the official portal. But the process to get the hall ticket through the official site is long and little confusing. Hence, we update the UPSC Admit Card 2017 Download Link on this page. So, you can get the hall ticket with an ease.
The CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam will be held on 23rd July. Applicants are informed that the call letter for the CAPF AC Exam will not be sent by post. Therefore, the aspirants should download UPSC CAPF AC 2017 Admit Card through online only and before the link expires. Candidates can gain access to download their hall ticket only by entering their Registration Number and Date of Birth. So, download your UPSC Hall Ticket 2017 from the link updated below.
UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2017 – www.upsc.gov.in Assistant Commandant Hall Ticket
|Commission Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant|
|Number of Available Posts||179 Posts|
|Date of Written Test||23rd July 2017|
|Hall Ticket Available Date||From June 22nd, 2017|
Significance of UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Hall Ticket 2017
The essential document for attempting the Assistant Commandant (AC) Written Test is UPSC CAPF AC Hall Ticket 2017. Hence, all the applied candidates must bring the admit card along with them for visiting the examination hall. Candidates who didn’t have the UPSC CAPF AC Admit Card 2017 will not be excused to write the test. So, download Union PSC CAPF Call Letter 2017 from updated link given below. The aspirants can know the details of the Written Test like reporting time, exam date, the venue only through the Union PSC CAPF AC 2017 Admit card.
The Admit card of Union PSC AC Exam is not only important for attempting the written test but also at the time of results. Because the contestants can fetch their exam result with the help of their Roll Number present on the UPSC CAPF AC Hall Ticket 2017. In the below section, we have presented the step by step procedure to download the hall ticket from upsc.gov.in in a detailed manner. Therefore, go through this procedure and get your hall ticket.
How to Download UPSC CAPF AC Call Letter 2017?
- The first step, log on to the official website of Union Public Service Commission i.e., upsc.gov.in or upsconline.nic.in.
- You can view the UPSC Admit Card 2017 Download Link.
- Click on that link.
- Then, enter your Roll Number or Registration Number that you have obtained during the online application registration process.
- Next, select your Date of Birth.
- And then, enter that captcha which is case sensitive.
- After that, click on the submit button for submission of your details.
- Then, your UPSC Admit Card Assistant Commandant 2017 will appear on the display screen.
- Download the call letter and take one hard copy in order to attend the examination.
- And, keep your hall ticket safe until you get the final results.
What are the Details that Furnished on the UPSC Hall Ticket 2017?
Every candidate must check their details after downloading the UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant (AC) Call Letter 2017. If you spot any mistakes on the hall ticket, send a complaint to the officials of Union Public Service Commission through online. The Details that you have to check on the UPSC CAPF Admit Card are listed below.
- Name of the Aspirant.
- Date of the Written test.
- Reporting time for the Exam.
- Venue of the Written Examination.
- Photograph of the Contestant.
- Signature of the Participant.
- Instructions you should follow during the exam.
Instructions Present on UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant (AC) Call Letter 2017
- All the aspirants who wish to attend the Assistant Commandant written test should carry the UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2017 to the examination hall.
- Candidates who failed to bring the call letter will not be allowed to attempt the examination.
- Aspirants who come after the reporting time are not permitted to attend the examination hall.
- The Contestants must carry any of their id proofs such as PAN Card, AADHAR Card, Voter ID along with the Union PSC CAPF Hall Ticket 2017.
- Electronic Gadgets are not permitted to the examination hall.
For any more details regarding the CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam 2017, visit our site Sarkari Results. We will update our site frequently with the latest news.