Union Public Service Commission has released UPSC ESE Notification 2018 to fill 588 engineering vacant posts. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2018 can go through the notification details. Refer the UPSC IES/ESE Vacancy details such as Name of posts, number of vacancies, selection process, exam date, etc. The UPSC ESE 2018 Application form download link is activated from 27th September 2017 and is available up to 23rd October 2017. Eligible candidates can apply for UPSC Indian Engineering Services Posts through online mode before the last date to avoid the server issues.
- 1 UPSC ESE Notification 2018 – IES Exam
- 1.1 UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2018 Overview
- 1.2 upsc.gov.in ESE Recruitment 2018 – UPSC Engineering Services Notification 2017-18
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for UPSC ESE Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 UPSC ESE 2018 Exam Date – IES 2018 Important Dates
- 1.5 UPSC ESE/IES Notification 2018 Details
- 1.6 UPSC Engineering Services Apply Online @ upsc.gov.in
UPSC ESE Notification 2018 – IES Exam
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Indian Engineering Services Exam|
|Name of the Posts||Engineering Services Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||588 Posts|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Work Location||All Over India|
|Starting date to Apply Online||27th September 2017|
|Last Date for the submission of the Application form||23rd October 2017|
[Download UPSC ESE Admit card 2018]
UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2018 Overview
- The Union Public Service Commission has released UPSC ESE 2018 Notification on 27th September 2017.
- The application form link is available through online from 27th September 2017.
- The last date for the submission of the UPSC ESE 2018 Application form is 23d October 2017.
- IES PReliminary Exam 2018 will be conducted on 7th January 2018.
- IES Mains Exam 2018 will be organized for the qualified candidates of the preliminary exam on 1st July 2018.
upsc.gov.in ESE Recruitment 2018 – UPSC Engineering Services Notification 2017-18
This is an excellent opportunity for the aspirants who are looking for Central Government Jobs. Aspirants who have completed Engineering and want to serve the Government of India can grab this UPSC Engineering Services Notification 2018.
Every year, UPSC conducts All India Level Engineering Services Exam also known as Indian Services Examination (IES). It is an entrance exam conducted for engineering graduates to fill the vacancies in various sectors like Power, Railroads, Telecommunications, Public works, etc. Likewise, this year also Union Public Service Commission has published UPSC ESE Notification 2018 to occupy 588 engineering positions in various departments of the Central Government of India. Applicants are also invited by the officials through online mode to recruit the young, talented & dynamic applicants for various engineering vacancies. Candidates who qualify in the UPSC IES Exam 2018 will be primarily positioned as Assistant Engineer.
A lakhs of candidates will participate every year from all corners of the country at different exam centers. As there is a tough competition, candidates have to download the syllabus, previous papers, exam pattern, etc through the links attached to this page. The branches included in IES Exam 2018 are as follows.
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC ESE Recruitment 2018
Check the eligibility criteria for UPSC Indian Engineering Services Posts such as age limit, qualification, etc before going to fill the application form.
- Applicants have to possess a degree in Engineering from a university or institution recognized by Government of India are eligible for UPSC ESE Exam 2018.
- Candidates who have completed M.SC degree with Electronics, Wireless Communications and Radio Physics as a special subject can apply for the above posts.
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 30 Years as on 1st August 2018.
Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per norms of the organization as follows.
- Government Servants: 5 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- Ex-Serviceman: 5 Years
- PWD: 10 Years
UPSC ESE 2018 Exam Date – IES 2018 Important Dates
|UPSC ESE 2018 Notification Release date||27th September 2017|
|Starting date to fill the Application form||27th September 2017|
|Last Date for the submission of the application form||23rd October 2017|
|ESE/IES 2018 Preliminary Exam Date (Objective Type)||
|ESE/IES 2018 Mains Exam Date (Conventional Type)||
|IES/ESE Personality Test/Interview Date||November/December 2018|
[Download UPSC ESE Syllabus]
UPSC ESE/IES Notification 2018 Details
Refer the further details of UPSC ESE Notification 2018 such as application fee, selection procedure, salary, important dates, etc through this article.
UPSC Engineering Services Exam Fee
- For General/OBC: Rs.200/-
- For Female/SC/ST: No Fee
The application fee payment is through online by using credit/debit card or net banking.
Selection Process for UPSC IES Exam 2018
The selection of the applicants for UPSC ESE/IES Vacancy 2018 will be on the basis of the performance in
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personality Test
UPSC Indian Engineering Services Salary
- The authorities will offer Rs. 15, 600/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5, 400/- with all incentives such as DA, HRA, etc to the candidates selected for UPSC Indian Engineering Services Posts.
[Download UPSC ESE Previous Papers]
UPSC Engineering Services Apply Online @ upsc.gov.in
Candidates who are willing to apply for UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2018 have to fill the application form through online mode. As per UPSC ESE Notification 2018, applicants have to complete the Part-I registration followed by Part-II. The Part-I Registration includes filling the basic details such as name, date of birth, father’s name, mobile number, email-id, etc.
After the completion of the part-1 registration, registration number/application number & password are generated. With the help of registration number & password, candidates have to continue with the part-2 registration. In Part-II Registration, candidates have to pay the application fee and upload the documents, photograph & signature. Candidates can submit the application form on or before the last date i.e, 23rd October 2017 and keep the registration number for further reference.
How to fill UPSC IES ESE 2018 Application form?
- Visit the official website www.upsc.gov.in or click on the link attached below.
- Search for the relevant link “UPSC Engineering Services 2018 Notification” on the homepage.
- Read the notification details & click on “Apply Online” link.
- In part-1 registration, fill the application form with basic details such as name, address, date of birth, qualification, phone number, etc.
- A registration number & password are generated after the successful completion of the part-1 registration.
- In part-2 registration, make the payment & upload the photograph & signature.
- Submit the application form & take the printout of the application form for future use.
Download UPSC ESE 2018 Application Form
The details covered on this page regarding UPSC ESE Notification 2018 is only for the reference purpose. For further details, refer the official notification through the straightforward link provided below. Stay tuned to our page Sarkari Result for upcoming & Latest Government Job Notifications.