Uttarakhand Roadways Syllabus 2017 is available here. Candidates who are going to appear for the Conductor examination start your exam preparation by referring the UTC Conductor Syllabus 2017. Also, know the Uttarakhand Transport Exam pattern in the below sections. Applicants can also view the topics and the sub topics of UTC Exam Syllabus 2017 on this page. Interested aspirants can also visit the official website ubterec.in for clear details of Uttarakhand Roadways Conductor Syllabus 2017.
- 1 UTC Conductor Syllabus 2017
- 1.1 ubterec.in Uttarakhand Roadways Sanvida Parichalak / Conductor Syllabus 2017
- 1.2 Uttarakhand Transport Conductor Exam Pattern
- 1.3 UTC Conductor Exam Syllabus 2017
UTC Conductor Syllabus 2017
The Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education is going to conduct the written exam for Conductor Exam to select the efficient candidates. Applicants in order to perform well in the UTC Exam, they must have an idea of UTC Conductor Exam Syllabus 2017. Becuase the Syllabus will help to know the subjects need to prepare for the written test. Also, the Board officials had also announced to conduct the written test on 25th November 2017. If applicants start their preparation soon after the application procedure, then they can score high marks. Our team had collected and updated the complete Uttarakhand Transport Conductor Syllabus 2017.
Moreover, nowadays getting a job at government sector is a very difficult task. Without a proper syllabus, your preparation will be incomplete. So, candidates, first of all, refer the UTC Sanvida Parichalak Syllabus 2017 and prepare as per the schedule of your exam syllabus. For the convenience sake of the aspirants, we have provided the topics of the Uttarakhand Roadways Conductor Syllabus 2017. So, prepare a timetable by referring the UTC Conductor Syllabus, exam pattern and start the preparation to crack the written examination.
[Refer the Uttarakhand Railways Notification 2017]
ubterec.in Uttarakhand Roadways Sanvida Parichalak / Conductor Syllabus 2017
|Uttarakhand Transport Conductor Exam 2017 Syllabus|
|The Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Uttarakhand Transport Corporation|
|Total Number of Vacant posts available||424 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Sanvida Parichalak / Conductor Posts|
|Job Location||Uttarakhand, India|
|The starting date to apply online for the Uttarakhand Roadways Conductor recruitment 2017||12th September 2017|
|The closing date for online application forms for Uttarakhand Transport Conductor Jobs||11th October 2017|
|Uttarakhand Roadways (UTC) official website||transport.uk.gov.in / ubterec.in|
|Exam Location||Uttarakhand, India|
|UTC Sanvida Parichalak / Conductor Exam date||26th November 2017|
|Category||Exam Syllabus & Test Pattern|
|Job Category||UttarakhandState Government Jobs|
Uttarakhand Transport Conductor Exam Pattern
UK RTC Test pattern plays an important role at the time of preparation or attending the conductor written exam. Because the UTC Conductor Exam pattern gives the clear details of the number of questions asked for the exam, subjects to be practised for the written exam and the weightage of the each subject. Moreover, candidates who qualified in the Conductor written examination will be shortlisted for the next level of the selection process.
- The UTC Conductor written exam consists of only objective type questions.
- The Medium of Uttarakhand RTC conductor exam is either in Hindi or English.
- Every correct answer carries one marks.
- The total Duration of the exam is One hour.
|S.No||Type of exam||Subjetcs|
|1.||Objective type exam||General Knowledge|
[Exam Participants Download UTC Conductor Admit card 2017]
UTC Conductor Exam Syllabus 2017
Candidates before starting the preparation free download UTC Conductor Syllabus 2017 at free of cost on this page. Refer the Uttarakhand Transport Exam Syllabus 2017 with the Exam pattern now to kick start your exam preparation. We have updated the important topics that need to cover in your UTC exam preparation to score highest marks. So, applicants keep in mind Uttarakhand railways Conductor Exam Pattern 2017, focus on Uttarakhand Transport Exam Syllabus 2017 and start the exam preparation thoroughly to cover all the important Topics.
Uttarakhand Roadways Conductor Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts, and Literature.
- Policies, Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- International Relations and Events.
- Social and Economic Geography, Physical and Demography.
- Economic and Social Development of India.
- General Science: India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of your state with particular emphasis on Uttarakhand.
UK RTC Syllabus of Conductor Exam – Quantitative Aptitude
- Mixture and Alligation
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number Systems
- Pipes and Cisterns
- H.C.F. and L.C.M
- Data Interpretation
- Time and Work
- Boats and Streams
- Profit and Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Discounts etc.
Uttarakhand Transport Conductor Syllabus for Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Relationship Concepts.
- Space Visualization.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Figural Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Similarities & Differences.
- Verbal & Figure Classification.
- Analysis & Judgment.
- Visual Memory etc.
UTC Conductor Syllabus 2017 – General English
- Common Vocabulary.
- Simple Sentence structure.
- Use of Idioms and phrases & their meaning.
Our team had provided the UTC Conductor Syllabus 2017 only for the reference of the exam applicants. For more complete information of syllabus, refer the official website @ ubterec.in. After the official confirmation, we will update the Uttarakhand Sanvida Parichalak Syllabus 2017 on our site sarkariresults.io. So, visit our portal regularly for the latest updates on the Government jobs, exam syllabus, previous papers, admit card, answer key, cut off marks, Result.