WBPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification released. Apply Online for West Bengal PSC Assistant Programme Officer Jobs 2017 before the last date, i.e. July 18, 2017. Know WB PSC APO Eligibility and Vacancy Details. See WB Public Service Commission Age & Qualification Criteria, Application Dates, Steps to Apply, Application Fee, Mode of Selection, Scale of Pay, etc. in the below post.
- 1 WBPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online @ www.pscwb.org.in
- 1.1 www.pscwb.org.in – West Bengal PSC Assistant Programme Officer Jobs 2017
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC APO Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 West Bengal PSC Apply Online | West Bengal Public Service Commission Application Form
- 1.4 Important Dates for WBPSC Job Vacancy 2017 @ www.pscwb.org.in
WBPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online @ www.pscwb.org.in
Are you a resident of West Bengal who is in search of Government Jobs in West Bengal State? If your answer is yes, then you are at the right place. West Bengal Public Service Commission has come up with a Latest Recruitment Notification to fill Assistant Programme Officer Vacancies under the Panchayats and Rural Development Dept., Government of West Bengal. As per WBPSC APO Notification 2017, there are 50 vacant posts in total which the Officials will fill through WBPSC Recruitment 2017. Candidates who are interested in applying for this Sarkari Naukri need to check their Eligibility of not only Age Limit but also Educational Qualification.
The authorities of West Bengal Public Service Commission will hold the Special Recruitment Exam for Assistant Programme Officer Posts. Individuals must apply online through WBPSC Official website, i.e. www.pscwb.org.in or www.pscwbonline.gov.in. Eligible aspirants should apply from 27th June 2017 on or before 18th July 2017. As a part of this Recruitment, contenders need to register as per “WBPSC One Time Registration” scheme. Fur further details like Eligibility, Important Dates, Application Process, Selection Process, Pay Scale, etc., applicants must have a look at the below sections.
www.pscwb.org.in – West Bengal PSC Assistant Programme Officer Jobs 2017
|Name of the Conducting Body||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Job Designation||Assistant Programme Officer|
|Total No. of Vacancies||50 Posts|
|Category of Job||State Government Job|
|Work Location||West Bengal|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Application Fee||Refer the below sections|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
|Pay Scale Details||Rs. 7,100/- to Rs. 37,600/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 3,900/-|
|Date of Release of Official Advertisement||23rd June 2017|
|Starting Date of Online Application Form||27th June 2017 (11:30 AM)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18th July 2017 upto 12:00 Mid Night|
Also, download WB PSC Asst Programme Officer Admit Card 2017
Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC APO Recruitment 2017
It is important for the individuals to satisfy the conditions pertaining eligibility as specified below.
- In order to apply for WBPSC Assistant Programme Officer Notification 2017, individuals must be minimum 21 years.
- The maximum Age of the applicants should not be more than 39 years.
- Age Limit is calculated as on 1st January 2017.
- Relaxation in Age is applicable to candidates belonging to reserved categories as per the rules of West Bengal Government.
- Aspirants must have completed Degree from a Recognized University or possess an equivalent qualification.
West Bengal Public Service Commission 50 Vacancies @ www.pscwb.org.in
|S No.||Name of the Post||Category||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Programme Officer||Unreserved Categpty||23 Posts|
|OBC (A)||06 Posts|
|OBC (B)||04 Posts|
|Scheduled Caste||11 Posts|
|Scheduled Tribe||03 Posts|
|Physically Challenged||02 Posts|
|Meritorious Sportsperson||01 Post|
|Total No. of Vacancies||50 Posts|
West Bengal PSC Apply Online | West Bengal Public Service Commission Application Form
All the aspired candidates need to apply for WBPSC Assistant Programme Officer Jobs 2017 through Online mode as the Application Form is available in Online mode only. No other modes of Application will be accepted by West Bengal Public Service Commission Officials. Candidates must merely follow the steps given below while applying for West Bengal Public Service Commission WBPSC Vacancies.
How to Apply for WBPSC Assistant Programme Officer Notification 2017?
- First of all, log on to WBPSC Official Portal, i.e. www.pscwb.org.in.
- Then, go to the Official Advertisements Section to look over all the WBPSC Notifications.
- Candidates need to click on the appropriate link.
- No changes can be made in the Application Form once after submission.
- Therefore, individuals must have a glance at the Official Notification carefully.
- Contenders should click on the WBPSC APO Online Application Form 2017 Link.
- Enter correct details in the WBPSC Assistant Programme Officer Application Form and pay the requisite amount of Application Fee.
- Candidates must also need to upload the scanned copies of Signature and Photograph.
- Now, applicants must click on the submit button.
- In the final step, collect a printout of the duly filled form for further correspondence.
- Individuals need to pay Rs. 160/- + Service Charge of 1% of Exam Fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- only for Debit or Credit Card Payment and also Service Charges of Rs. 5/- only for Net Banking.
- Aspirants must also deposit Service Charge of Rs. 20/- for Bank Counter Payment, i.e. Offline payment.
- Candidates who belong to SC or ST Category and Physically Challenged aspirants to 40% extent need not pay any Application Fee.
Important Dates for WBPSC Job Vacancy 2017 @ www.pscwb.org.in
|Events||Officially announced Dates|
|Official Notification Release Date||June 23, 2017|
|Online Application Form Starting Date||27th June 2017|
|Last Date to submit the Online Application Form||18th July 2017|
Mode of Selection
Individuals will be shortlisted for WBPSC Recruitment 2017 depending on their performance in the following rounds.
- Written Examination, and
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Details
Authorities of West Bengal Public Service Commission will offer a Pay Scale in Pay Band 3, i.e. Rs. 7,100/- to Rs. 37,600/- along with the Grade Pay of Rs. 3,900/-.
Help Line/ Contact Details
Public Service Commission, West Bengal,
161 – A, S. P. Mukherjee Road,
Kolkata – 700 026,
Phone No. PBX – 2466-5662 (Extension 400,452).
Candidates who have further queries/ doubts regarding WBPSC Recruitment 2017 Assistant Programme Officer must stay updated on our website Sarkari Result. Individuals can also receive Free Job Alerts from our website.